** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Travelers Championship

Fader

Reavie won here last year at a big 70/1 price. I took Casey here last time out and he made the T4 and he's back here for this. Bubba Watson loves it around here and although this isn't made just for length, it can most definitely help.

I'm sticking with Ancer today. I can't desert him after that performance last week but ofcourse the 66s disappear here. He was very unlucky that Simpson was on fire in the back 9. I'll also take Bubba Watson and Niemann. Bubba is an easy pick this week. Hovlands final round ignites my interest today also.

Of the outsiders I'll take Conners, Leishmann and Poston and i'll also give Dahmen another chance.

1pt E/W B. Watson to win Travelers 30/1 sportingbet (6 places 1/4)
1pt E/W A. Ancer to win Travelers 33/1 bet365 (5 places 1/4)
1pt E.W J. Niemann to win Travelers 35/1 willhill (8 places 1/5)
1pt E/W V. Hovland to win Travelers 40/1 willhill (8 places 1/5)
1pt E/W M. Leishmann to win Travelers 50/1 paddypower (8 places 1/5)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0.5pts E/W C. Conners to win Travelers 70/1 willhill (8 places 1/5)
0.5pts E/W J. Dahmen to win Travelers 80/1 paddypower (8 places 1/5)

First round leader bets
0.75pts E/W K. Bradley first round leader 80/1 boylesports (7 places 1/5)
0.5pts E/W J. Spieth first round leader 45/1 boylesports (7 places 1/5)
0.5pts E/W A. Ancer first round leader 45/1 bet365 (7 places 1/5)

Good stuff Fader, ?

I used to visit here a bit but not for a while. Will post my picks for this week

Since the resumption, a lot of the big boys have come out in decent form and this course will play even more to their strengths. I was on Hatton last week in play…. Went close. Also had JT Poston but even with his last 2 top 10s leave him this week, may not have the distance.

This week I picked out the obvious BDC and Thomas before kick off but prices too skinny. I think it will be another tight week with quality on the leaderboard so keeping some funds for halfway. Was so many I could back including some of your picks Niemann, Ancer & Hovland – I left them to follow in play. Very much agree with them as selections. I did bet Conners at 110s Betfair , he has had a couple of good weeks and course should suit

I have backed Sergio 60s Betfair, thought his performance last week went under the radar a little and I liked this price. Also a more iffy bet on Spieth at 60s Betfair hoping he can find some consistency. My silly price bets for the week are Wyndham Clark 400s Betfair (course would suit his distance more) and Bjerregaard 810s Betfair – the latter very much a wild pick and see how he goes first time out. He was woeful early season and hoping he has sorted himself out (average start)

If i mention a price it will be Betfair and what I took a few days ago. Win bets only