Announcements
** Nap's Competition Result : 1st Barnsley Chop, 2nd Daisychain, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert, 4th Marmalade, KO Cup Tipsterix, Most Winners Calva Decoy**
**June Poker League Result : 1st Autogree £75, 2nd Rivrd £45, 3rd Ian309 £30**
Sign in to follow this  
StevieDay1983

Premier League Predictions > Jun 26th - 28th

It seems everyone's given up on this league since the bigger countries leagues started back but I'm going to stick with it, so at the risk of talking to myself, today's bets are;

Minsk v Shakhtyor.

Shakhtyor bust last weeks treble in a frustrating game, hitting the woodwork twice and missing a handful of chances. They can get back to winning ways today at early pacesetters Minsk, who are dropping down the league like a stone.

Shakhtyor Ht/ Ft @ 2.20 - 1pt.

BATE v Din Minsk.

Same bet in this game, odds look big for BATE at home.

BATE Ht/ Ft @ 3.00 - 1pt.

7 hours ago, allyhibs said:

It seems everyone's given up on this league since the bigger countries leagues started back but I'm going to stick with it, so at the risk of talking to myself, today's bets are;

I’ve had to admit defeat as the bookies aren’t pricing up my preferred “secondary” markets. Still pop in every now and then to see how you’re doing!

17 hours ago, harry_rag said:

I’ve had to admit defeat as the bookies aren’t pricing up my preferred “secondary” markets. Still pop in every now and then to see how you’re doing!

Not been doing too well the last couple of weeks, no disaster though, still well up for the season. I'll keep at this league for the time being I think, at least until the Scottish Premiership starts, first week in August.

Gorodeya vs Isloch

Don't worry, @allyhibs, I'm still here! Just less involved having to cover the other leagues. Will look at a way to revamp previews to cover more games. Anyway, my preview this week is the 6pm BST kick-off on Sunday evening between Gorodeya and Isloch at the Haradski Stadium. This is a proper mid-table battle but the threat of relegation does linger in the background for both sides.

Gorodeya are in 13th place and 5 points above the automatic relegation places. Manager Oleg Radushko will be aware that his team are only 1 point above the relegation play-off spot. The league form of the team hasn't been great recently with just 1 win coming in their last 9 league matches including losing 3 of the last 4 league games. It's seen their early season hopes of qualifying for Europe quickly vanquished and this is now firmly a relegation survival campaign. Scoring goals remains an issue with the team only scoring more than 1 goal once in their last 14 league matches.

Isloch come into this game in 9th place and the club will feel that they're beginning to regain some momentum after losing their way in recent weeks. It's now 3 league games undefeated for Vitaliy Zhukovsky's men having lost the previous 3 league games in a row. The team is only 6 points off the pace of the top three so if they can extend this unbeaten run for as long as possible then it will increase their chances of clawing their way back into contention for qualifying for European competition next season. Hitting the back of the net is a problem for Isloch too with the team only scoring 16 goals in their 14 league games so far.

There is no doubt that this is going to be a low scoring. Both of these teams have struggled to score goals this season so you have to think it'll be a single goal that wins this if either side has the ability to break their opponents down. I think Isloch perhaps have the edge coming into it but Gorodeya have the potential to sneak a win at home. I was tempted to back the draw but with the ELO ratings slightly favouring the away side I'm going to back that.

Isloch to Win @ 2.10 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.80 with Bet365

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this