** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

USA Racing

On 8/28/2022 at 10:32 PM, ipswich45 said:

SportyStuff TV Channel  (SKY 437) are showing on Sunday nights live US racing from 2145-0230  the same channel that brings you RPGTV    showing Prairie Meadows and Louisiana Downs 

I watched one race from Prairie Meadows before bed last night ( 10.50 ) I think & it was a 0.5f quarter race , 6.5 seconds & finished ? weird stuff !

Selected Stakes & Graded races .

914 Woodbine - CHURCHTOWN 5/2 bet365  2nd 

936 Pimlico - QUICK TEMPO 7/1 eway sky ( 3 ) ?

1008 Pimlico - PAO ALTO 5/1 eway bet365 ( 2 )  2nd , ex Hugo Palmer's Set Piece 3rd in 2019 Craven won the race in fact 3 of the 6 starters were ex UK or French runners , US is where the big cash is at compared to Europe .

Peter Fornatale not for the first time was bang in form on Sky Sports Racing & the tributes to the Queen were of good taste .

Edited by calva decoy
results update

Monmouth

942 - Plot The Dots @ 13/2 e-w  /  No Salt @ 6/1 e-w Bet365 + Combi Forecast

Kentucky

635 - Miss Mattie B @ 13/2 e-w Bet365

745 - Mr Dumas @ 5/1 e-w Bet365

820 - Mud Pie 6/1 e-w  /  Decision Maker @ 25/1 e-w Bet365

930 - Hendy Woods @ 9/2 Bet365 (betboost)

1010 - Front Run The Fed @ 14/1 e-w Bet365

1045 - Highest Honours @ 12/1 e-w Bet365

1120 - Bay Storm @ 10/1 e-w Bet365

1155 - Sumter @ 15/2 e-w Bet365

15th September
Ask Paddington having won at Market Rasen back in July has switched stables and runs in a 2m 4f jumping contest (1832) at Aqueduct (Belmont at the big A) in the 2nd race of the day, also Sam Twiston Davies has a ride in both jumps races on the card in the shape of #3 Booby Trap (1800 race) and Redicean (1832 race) also once upon our shores until 2019

Some quality graded racing in the US & Canada on Saturday with bet365 pricing the Grade 1's & with b.o.g early .

Belmont at the Big A .

9.07 ( Grade 3 ) TOSKANA BELLE 5/2 2nd 

10.45 ( Grade 3 ) NATIONS PRIDE 1st ? ( no bet , watching brief ) fancy Frankie's ride on the above rather than this one who's stepping up an extra 2f leaving a few question marks , probably romp home but 8/13 well short imo .

Woodbine .

9.22 ( Grade 1 ) PHILIP MY DEAR 3/1 ?

9.55 ( Grade 3 ) LADY SPEIGHTSPEARE 3/1 1st ?

10.35 ( Grade 1 ) FINEST SOUND 18/1 eway ( 3 places ) 3rd 16/1 ?

11.10 ( Grade 1 ) G LAURIE 6/1 eway ( 3 places ) 2nd ?

Will price other two when available .

very enjoyable night of Stateside racing & with a profit to boot , shame I didn't back 4 of the 6 horses I ringed at Gulfsteam , NO NAME DUDE , RUTHLESS INTENT , BLIND SPOT & OCTANE who all won , special mention to CHARLIE APPLEBY who sent 4 horses Stateside & with 3 winners & a 2nd won prize money totalling $630k X 2 $315k & $140k , nice nights work , amazes me why trainers bother with UK Heritage racing ? 

Edited by calva decoy

2 hours ago, kroni said:

2222 Woodbine - British Royalty @ 7/2 Bet365 (betboost)

theres rain at the track, think it will suit the selection, will also suit the odds on fav but its not got proven stamina like British Royalty. 

You were spot on about the favourite however ,  you didn't take into account EJW's track knowledge , quality ride to pip yours on the line , good race to watch for the neutral .

14 hours ago, calva decoy said:

You were spot on about the favourite however ,  you didn't take into account EJW's track knowledge , quality ride to pip yours on the line , good race to watch for the neutral .

how do you suggest i take into account EJW's track knowledge? just back her blindly would of payed well last night.

Belmont at the BIG A :

715- LOVE AND THUNDER 5/2  1st ?

1016- KEY POINT 2/1 3rd ?

Pimlico :

840- CREATIVE CREDIT 9/2 ?

910- SMASH TICKET 13/8  1st by 7 lengths ?

940- BENEVENGO 7/1 eway ( 3 places )  1st by 6 lengths ( 10p rule 4 but quarter odds not fifth ??

all bet365 .

Edited by calva decoy

6 hours ago, fd1972uk said:

Betting on gulfstream tonight and a little bet on dashing demi at Los A (not a tip, just my daughters name).

Mostly use freebies I have, hopefully better than today's effort, especially that donkey Count Dorsay who sank my treble ew.

Not backed them as I'm up to my limit for the week on both of my accounts but fancy 

858- MISS YOU ELLA  1st 

1001- EYES ON THE KING ( non runner )

both Gulfsteam runners , good luck with your bets tonight .

Edited by calva decoy
results update

Pity hadn't put double on wife's, two out of two.

Dashing Demi wasn't dashing, really believe I could have outsprinted it, quite funny as I call my daughter the sloth, this horse is as great a match as is.

Pity I used my william hill free bet qualifier on calibrator as was going tonuse it on noble dynasty, meh

Next race wife on I believe in magic, I'm on miss you Ella, but had to bet on two of the best names in one race, nana fanny and grandma's pudding, had to bet on them, lol. Childish,  but who gives a .....

22 minutes ago, fd1972uk said:

Pity hadn't put double on wife's, two out of two.

Dashing Demi wasn't dashing, really believe I could have outsprinted it, quite funny as I call my daughter the sloth, this horse is as great a match as is.

Pity I used my william hill free bet qualifier on calibrator as was going tonuse it on noble dynasty, meh

Next race wife on I believe in magic, I'm on miss you Ella, but had to bet on two of the best names in one race, nana fanny and grandma's pudding, had to bet on them, lol. Childish,  but who gives a .....

Ha Ha , you can tuck into Grandma's Pudding if you had a bit of each way at a juicy 16/1 quarter odds ?

Too short for me Miss You Ella & Eyes On The King .

5 minutes ago, calva decoy said:

Ha Ha , you can tuck into Grandma's Pudding if you had a bit of each way at a juicy 16/1 quarter odds ?

Too short for me Miss You Ella & Eyes On The King .

Never went each way, lol, what's annoying me I bet it at bloody 4/1, them went way out. Best probably to wait late in US, but is a chance.

Went no decaf part of double with lights of Broadway in next.

Wife each way on be naughty with me, she also fancied holiness to heaven, so put that on for both was 35/1, now 16/1