** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

USA Racing

18 hours ago, kroni said:

Anyone know why there's no bookies pricing kentucky downs, looks a nice card. is there anyway to bet on the US pool from the UK

Win/place/show betting is available on bet365 for one.  2 dollar min. stake I think but I'm guessing that you would like to access things like Pick5/Pick6/Late pick 4. etc etc.    I would imagine that you would need to join a us betting site like Xpress bet,if possible.from the UK.    Then there are different state rules which might affect things and tax is another thing.

I've often wondered about doing this myself but never got around to doing it.   I would say that best thing to do is contact one of the us betting sites and ask them.

Sorry I can't be of much help.

@Drachad the same problem earlier this week at kentucky. William Hill was only bookie that had it and that was SP until a few minutes before post time of each race they had some odds then. I see bet365 has odds on 2 races tonight. Good racing tonight at kentucky shame  the bookies not pricing it up, seems odd. I enjoy the kentucky downs it's more of track we have in the UK than the standard US track.