** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

RBC Heritage

Fader

bit last minute this week with the RBC Heritage. Seems like we have less and less time even though we're all indoors most of the time. Anyway, alot of players will be thinking of the Ryder Cup this week and will want to put on a show. The course looks like being one that is shaped for the short game and you do not need a massive game early on. With that in mind, Dechambeau at 16s looked too skinny to me.

I'm going to stick bet365 for this as i like the 1/4th odds here and I feel confident some will make the top 6 and get the better outcome.

1pt E/W Morikawa to win RBC Heritage 25/1 bet365 (6 places 1/4)
1pt E/W J. Rose to win RBC Heritage 28/1 bet365 (6 places 1/4)
1pt EW K. Kisner to win RBC Heritage 40/1 bet365 (6 places 1/4
1pt EW M. Kuchar to win RBC Heritage 40/1 bet365 (6 places 1/4
0.5pts E/W A. Ancer to win RBC Heritage 66/1 bet365 (6 places 1/4)

0.5pts E/W J. Dahmen to win RBC Heritage 80/1 bet365 (6 places 1/4)
0.5pts E/W R. Sabbatini to win RBC Heritage 100/1 bet365 (6 places 1/4)

2020 Golf bets +153.54

As we go into the final round today, I'm going to take a point e/w on Dechambeau. He is currently 20/1 and I think that's too big. How on earth can you offer 16s pre tournament and 20s when he is just 3 shots back. It's a birdie fest at the moment and 3 shots on this type of course can be hit very easily. It's also a chasers course. He got quite unlucky yesterday and missed a few puts but he had many chances and even if he hits half of those today then he has a big chance. Obviously I would rather one of my guys wins, but he is great cover. 

1pt E/W B.Dechambeau to win RBC Heritage 20/1 bet365 (4 places 1/5th)

arghh, what a hard night to take. Ancer at 66/1 finishes with -21 and still doesn't win. Boring old Webb Simpson decides to turn up for the back 9 and get 5 birdies in the last 7 holes. Typical. Each way atleast. Elsewhere Dahmen crapped the bed on the final round and Spieth somehow managed to finished just outside the each-way placings for first round leader.

-6.25pts for the RBC Heritage 
2020 Golf bets +147.29pts