Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

Premier League Predictions > Jun 19th - 21st

belarusratings.jpg

The Belarus Premier League odds and ratings are back available early again this week. Maybe the bookies are seeing that the interest isn't going away! Unfortunately, my coverage will be limited again with the Premier League and Championship returning this weekend. I'll get a preview up though so let us know your bets so we can pool our undoubted intelligence and nous about the Belarusian top flight! :lol

The last time Basil convinced me to do a max bet it went pear shaped in the last minute of the game but I've forgiven him (he's a little cutie) and he's convinced me again this week. This time it's a short odds treble and you can probably guess which teams before I write it.

Din. Brest, BATE and Shakhtyor Treble @ 1.88 - 4pts.

Din. Brest v Gorodeya.

Din. Brest look to be in top form now and they certainly know where the goals are, scoring for fun. Gorodeya are regularly involved in high scoring games also and today looks like it could be a goalfest with the home side coming out on top. The bookies seem to be thinking the same thing though, with no real value on offer but there's one bet that's caught my eye for my single of the day.

Din. Brest To Score Both Halves - Yes @ 2.10 - 1pt.

Belshina v BATE.

This has the same sort of look to it as yesterdays Brest game, ie, a few goals scored with BATE coming out winners. I've done the same bet as yesterdays winner.

BATE To Score Both Halves - Yes @ 2.00 - 1pt.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.