Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

Premier League Predictions > Jun 12th - 14th

belarusratings.jpg

OK, so our fears have been quelled with the odds for the Belarus Premier League being released at last. It took a bit longer than we'd have liked but at least we've got them. Hopefully, that continues! Check out the ratings too and give us your predictions for these matches. On a sidenote, as the other leagues around Europe restart, I won't be able to cover each game so I'll do my best to cover what I can. :ok

BATE Borisov vs Shakhtyor Soligorsk

The Belarus Premier League might have been pushed to the back of the crowd again now all the major European leagues are coming back but we'll continue to preview games from this division because we've taken it to our hearts. There is one game nobody wants to miss this week as 1st play 2nd when BATE Borisov host Shakhtyor Soligorsk in a 6pm BST kick-off this Sunday evening at the Borisov Arena.

BATE Borisov continued their unbeaten run last week but Kirill Alshevsky's men will be disappointed that they could only manage a 2-2 draw away to Vitebsk. It was a game that had appeared done and dusted with BATE 2-0 up heading into the final 10 minutes but two goals from the hosts including an injury time equaliser stunned the league leaders. It brought to an end BATE's 8-game winning run in all competitions. It was also only the second time in the league this season that BATE have conceded more than 1 goal. This is a chance for the team to get back to winning ways. BATE have won their last 5 home games in all competitions and haven't lost at home in the league since 3rd November, 2019.

Shakhtyor Soligorsk come into this game undoubtedly seeing it as a major opportunity to turn the Belarusian top flight title race on its head. Yuriy Vernydub has witnessed his side move up to 2nd in the table and just 2 points behind BATE after an 8-game unbeaten run in all competitions including winning their last 4 league games on the bounce. Last week's impressive 1-0 win at home to fellow title rivals Energetik-BGU helped the team close the gap on the top spot. Another fantastic defensive display last week made it 630 minutes of league football without conceding a goal.

OK, so this is a massive game in the Belarus Premier League title race. Both teams have so much to gain from winning this match but there's also the feeling that neither side would be overly disappointed with a draw. BATE have been superb at home for months now and Shakhtyor Soligorsk have become so resilient at the back that it feels this game has the potential to end 0-0. I'm going to be a bit of a coward here because even though I think BATE could sneak this by a single goal I do have a lot of faith in this Shakhtyor defence.

Draw @ 3.30 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.70 with Bet365

On 6/11/2020 at 10:57 AM, StevieDay1983 said:

OK, so our fears have been quelled with the odds for the Belarus Premier League being released at last. It took a bit longer than we'd have liked but at least we've got them. Hopefully, that continues!

Less so if you're not punting mainstream markets though. :wall

This might be my last week posting anything as the markets are drying up and it's getting a bit hectic anyway as more and more sport returns. First game today is a solid low bookings bet with Tsinkevich in charge. I'm on various under lines from 60 down to 40 with Hills, Paddy and Sky Bet.

The later game would be a rock solid 4-6 cards bet (landed in 21/35 games reffed by Koronets) but no firms have bookings prices yet for this game.

Both games look good for penalties (though there were none at all last weekend) but there are hardly any prices and none that appeal. As I say, frustrating but it was fun while it lasted!

Last weekends late BATE collapse put a serious dent in the bank but a (very) large bet on Sevilla in midweek has recovered most of it and I'm back in a happy place again. It's a difficult day today, there doesn't seem to be any obvious value anywhere. One side I've been considering backing is Dinamo Brest but odds of 1.78 has no appeal. They're a side who look to have their act together at the moment though and I think they can win today with a little bit to spare so I've had a small punt on the handicap.

Dinamo Brest -1 @ 3.25 - 1pt.

BATE v Shakhtyor.

A couple of weeks ago it was unthinkable that BATE would be odds against at home to anyone in this league but a combination of Shakhtyors 4 wins in a row (without conceding a goal) and BATE's late collapse last week, here we are, BATE are a massive 2.30 to win at home. Is that overpriced? I think so.

Shakhtyor's success is clearly based on a very solid defence but they've not faced a side with the quality of BATE yet, they'll have their work cut out to keep out the leagues top scorers today. I think BATE can bounce back from last weeks disappointment with a narrow win here and I just cannot resist the odds.

BATE @ 2.30 - 1pt.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.