** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Jun 11th - 14th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Sevilla’s last 5 games in LaLiga.
Real Betis have failed to win their last 6 away matches in LaLiga.
Sevilla have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches in LaLiga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Betis’s last 3 games in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 25 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 11.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-06-2020-18917

Sevilla FC vs Real Betis

Sevilla FC

Doubtful: Suso (6/1 m), Ocampos (22/10 m, top scorer)

Out (injuries/other):

Suspended: Gudelj (16/0 m)

Real Betis

Doubtful: Edgar González (7/0 d), William Carvalho (9/0 m)

Out (injuries/other): Javi García (7/0 m), Juanmi (2/0 f)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Over/Under Goals
Sevilla FC
13 home games
Real Betis
13 away games
77% Over 1.5 goals 62%
31% Over 2.5 goals 46%
23% Over 3.5 goals 31%
15% Over 4.5 goals 15%
0% Over 5.5 goals 15%
23% Under 1.5 goals 38%
69% Under 2.5 goals 54%
54% Over 0.5 goals at half-time 54%
31% Over 1.5 goals at half-time 38%
0% Over 2.5 goals at half-time 15%

Sevilla vs Real Betis

La Liga is officially back! In an effort to help us remember where all the teams stand heading into this restart of the league I'm going to offer a preview for every game in the Spanish top flight this weekend. First up, it's the El Gran Derbi between Sevilla and Real Betis in a 9pm BST kick-off on Thursday night at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan. Who will take the points and the bragging rights?

Sevilla entered the suspension of the league in 3rd place and firmly locked in an intense battle to qualify for next season's Champions League with rival sides Real Sociedad, Getafe, Atletico Madrid, and Valencia. Former Spain head coach Julen Lopetegui was appointed as the manager back last summer and his influence has been felt immediately. The team is only 10 points off the pace of the league title. That might seem like a big gap but when you consider how frequently Barcelona and Real Madrid run away with the league and the fact that 28 points off the title pace last season, it's a marked improvement in a short space of time. Home form has been a huge positive for Los Nervionenses having only lost 2 of their 13 home league matches. They were also one of the in-form teams before the break having lost just 2 of their previous 11 matches in all competitions.

Real Betis face a tough first game back with this derby match against their Seville-based arch rivals. Head coach Rubi has led his team to a mid-table position of 12th after 27 league games. Los Verdiblancos are 8 points above the relegation zone but 12 points adrift of the current European qualification places. It seems another season of mediocrity awaits this group of players. However, to show progress, the team will be keen to at least match last season's 10th placed finish. Away form has been a problem for Real Betis with the club having only managed 1 victory in their 13 away league games this season.

The old saying goes, and it's oft repeated on these forums, that form goes out of the window in a derby game. Unfortunately, on this occasion, it seems backing anything other than a Sevilla win is utter madness. Sevilla have won both of their last two meetings with Real Betis and are superior in every department heading into this game. Unless something drastically changes I can see a business-like win for the home team.

Sevilla to Win @ 1.88 with VBet

BTTS @ 1.80 with William Hill

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga and LaLiga 2

Levante have lost their last 5 away matches in LaLiga.
Getafe have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their last 8 matches in LaLiga.
Levante have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 5 away matches in LaLiga.
Valencia are undefeated in their last 15 home matches in LaLiga.
Fuenlabrada have failed to win their last 13 matches in LaLiga 2.
Extremadura have drawn their last 3 away matches in LaLiga 2.
Fuenlabrada have failed to score in 88% of their last 8 matches in LaLiga 2.

You can find interesting 36 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 12.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-12-06-2020-18950

Granada vs Getafe

Two teams that are exceeding theirs and others expectations face each other this weekend when Granada host Getafe in a 6:30pm BST kick-off on Friday night at the Nuevo Los Carmenes. An opportunity is here for both of these two sides to take another positive step in the right direction in what is proving to be a very encouraging campaign for them. Can either side take all 3 points?

Granada are thriving back in La Liga having earned promotion as runners up from the Segunda Division last season. Not many people gave them much hope of staying up, even with their wealthy Chinese investors, but head coach Diego Martinez has done a credible job guiding them to 9th in the table and just 7 points off the pace of the European qualification spots. One of the key factors in the awesome league performance by Nazaries has been their home form which has seen them win 8 of their 13 games on home turf this season.

Getafe set the foundations down last season with their surprise 5th placed finish but Jose Bordalas has ensured standards haven't dropped with the team currently sat in 5th place after 27 league games. The team is only being kept outside the Champions League qualification berths because of goal difference. Getafe have ensured that they have been picking up points on the road as well as at home and that's been crucial for their high league placing. It's 6 wins from their 13 away league matches so far this season.

This is a baptism of fire for both sides who come up against opponents that will fully believe they can win this game. Getafe took the psychological advantage when the sides met earlier in the season with a 3-1 win on their own patch but that was going on for over 9 months ago. It's tricky to work out who will hit the ground running better but I think given the prices flying around that backing the draw seems a sensible choice and I wouldn't be surprised if both sides cancelled each other out entirely.

Draw @ 3.00 with Bet365

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2.40 with 888Sport

Valencia vs Levante

The third of our La Liga previews this week is between Valencia and Levante in a 9pm BST kick-off on Friday night live from the Mestalla. These two teams currently have their eyes fixed on opposite ends of the table with the home side looking to keep the pressure on their rivals for the Champions League qualification spots with the away team simply looking to steer clear of the relegation zone.

Valencia are slowly beginning to believe that the glory days of times gone by could be returning to the city. Head coach Albert Celades controversially replaced the popular Marcelino last year but it appears the gamble has paid off. Los Murcelagos are in 7th place and only 4 points behind the Champions League berths. An impeccable home record has been the key to their successful season with the team yet to taste defeat at home in the league so far. It's also been a run that's been built on a solid defence with less than 2.5 goals scored in 13 of their 14 home league games so far.

Levante might not be experiencing as positive a season as their opponents for this game but there's still plenty to be optimistic about for Paco Lopez's men. Granotas finished 15th last season and this season was all about survival once again. The team are currently in 13th place and 8 points above the relegation places so they're looking good to achieve that but need to ensure poor form doesn't set in. Unfortunately, the team lost their last 5 away league games before the suspension set in. The fact they also lost the home tie of this fixture 4-2 earlier in the season suggests they're not going to be at the peak of their confidence for this one.

The sure bet seems to be backing the home side. Valencia are looking decent and their form at home is relentless. Levante had started to look completely lost at sea away from home. Has the break helped them to fix that issue or will it have just festered? Either way, I think even at the short price being offered it makes sense to back a solid Valencia win in this one.

Valencia to Win @ 1.76 with VBet

Valencia HT/FT @ 2.75 with William Hill

Sevilla v Real Betis

Preview: La Liga is back! And they will offer us so-called "El Gran Derbi" between Sevilla and Real Betis, two teams from Sevilla. As we were used to see in past seasons, Sevilla are the club with the upper hand as they are once again much better positioned than their rival (Sevilla 3rd, with 47 points; Betis 12th, with 33 points). At the moment, Sevilla is in a very hot spot, as they are the leading team in the group of 4 teams - Sevilla 47, Real Sociedad and Getafe 46, and Atletico Madrid 45 points, plus we can not cut off Valencia on the 7th with 42 points. Therefore every single match will be very important for the team of Lopetegui. Real Betis on the other side are currently 12th, and even though they had bigger ambitions before the season. Right now, they are 12 points behind 6th Atletico and 8 points above the relegation zone.

This time, Pizjuan definitely won't look like that... This time, Pizjuan definitely won't look like that...

Sevilla was in a pretty solid form before the break as they won away at as mentioned, very good Getafe with 0-3 on Coliseum, then Osasuna at home with 3-2, and in the last match they drew with away at Atletico Madrid (2-2). Besides that, they played 0-0 at home and 1-1 away at Cluj and will play face AS Rome in the next phase of the Europa League.  Coach Lopetegui has some problems with the winger Ocampos, who has slightly injured his adductor and is questionable. As we were able to see in Bundesliga, rotations will be very important as they plan to play all 11 rounds of La Liga in only 6 weeks! Sevilla have a pretty wide squad and with a very good coach as Lopetegui definitely is, they should not be among those who will suffer a lot due to the short bench.

The board of Real Betis had much bigger expectations for this season, as they spent a bit more than 100M € in the transfer period before the season. The break might even come at a good time for them as, except the last surprising win over Real Madrid with 2-1, they had a run of 7 matches without winning the match. In my opinion, they have an exceptional squad and those who were reading my posts were able to see that I liked to play overs and both teams to score on their matches, as they were simply a team that was very solid offensively, and at the same time very weak at the defense. They conceded 43 goals, plenty of them due to the lack of concentration and poor positioning. Talking about the depth, Betis isn't a team that should be among those struggling the most either, as Rubi has some option to rotate as well.

As I said many times, in my opinion, matches are the best training, but the tempo will be simply extremely high and for some teams very hardly followed. Some players were used to play with this rhythm, but most of them aren't and therefore I suggest being careful with stakes for 1-2 rounds, to see a bit how some individuals worked during the quarantine. Obviously, clubs were tracking their activity level, giving them training, checking all the available data but still, some players worked harder than others and that should be visible in those first rounds. I'd go with Sevilla here, but not without their fans on Pizjuan. Fans in a derby like this are always a huge advantage, especially in those two clubs, where they always prepare a living hell to each other. This time, it will be more about tactics, superiority, team quality, individual quality, and I think Betis is simply too weak at the back, and I expect Sevilla to score at least twice. Still, that might not be enough for the win...

Betting suggestions: 

Edited by Pep004

Barcelona have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 5 away matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Celta Vigo’s last 12 home games in LaLiga.
Villarreal have lost their last 3 matches in LaLiga.
Celta Vigo have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 49 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 13.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-13-06-2020-18953

Espanyol vs Alaves

The opening game from the La Liga fixtures today is a 1pm BST kick-off when bottom-placed Espanyol take on mid-table Alaves at the RCDE Stadium in Cornelia de Llobregat. Time is running out for the hosts to save their top flight status within Spanish football. The wins at home are a must if that's to happen. Can they get 3 points against a visiting time desperate to avoid getting sucked into the relegation battle themselves?

Espanyol sit sadly at the foot of the league table with Abelardo, their third head coach this season, looking to turn around the club's fortunes. The 7th placed finish of last season seems a world away. Did the club move too quickly when they sacked David Gallego back at the start of October? It's now 4 league games without a win and the club is 6 points adrift of safety. However, it is 5 home league games unbeaten for the team with 1 win and 4 draws. The fact that the team's top scorer is Raul de Tomas with just 4 goals shows where at least part of the problem lies for Periquitos.

Alaves will be coming into these final 11 games of the league season in a nervous disposition. Asier Garitano's men are in 14th place but only 7 points above the relegation zone. The away form of this team is a huge concern with El Glorioso only managing to get 2 wins in their 13 away league games this season. The last victory on the road coming back on 18th January. Only 1 clean sheet in their last 13 league games shows their defence isn't exactly the tightest unit around so we're likely to see some goals in this game.

OK, so it's never the wisest idea to back a team that's floundering at the bottom of the table but Espanyol are proving hard to beat at home under Abelardo. Combine this with the fact that Alaves are quite frankly atrocious on the road and you can start to see why there might actually be value in backing a home win. I think I'm going to be a little conservative and back the draw because it's better value but I wouldn't blame anyone for going for the Espanyol win.

Draw @ 3.21 with VBet

BTTS @ 2.20 with SportNation

Celta Vigo vs Villarreal

The second game in La Liga today kicks off at 4pm when Celta Vigo host Villarreal at the Abanca-Balaidos. The home side are in a desperate situation in a relegation dogfight. Can they prevail from this game with all 3 points against a side that have their sights firmly set on potentially gatecrashing the race to qualify for next season's Europa League? This is a big first game back for both sides.

Celta Vigo find themselves in 17th place just one place and 1 point above the relegation zone. Oscar Garcia hasn't managed to steer the team clear from the drop zone after taking over from Fran Escriba back in November and even though it's only 3 wins in 15 league games for the Celticos, it's now just 1 loss in their last 9 league games and 5 games unbeaten for the team. The most stark fact is that Celta have now gone over 295 minutes of league action without conceding. If Garcia can address the impotency up top then this Celta side stands every chance of moving away from the bottom three over the coming weeks.

Villarreal face a tricky challenge here against an opposition that may be low down in the table but have developed a habit of making themselves tough to beat. Javier Calleja is doing a solid job with the team currently in 9th place and just 7 points off the pace of European qualification. Considering the team finished 14th last season, this is looking like a season with huge potential for improvement. It's open for debate as to whether the league suspension came at a good or bad time for El Submarino Amarillo after they suffered three straight defeats in the league. 

This is the beauty of football. If you looked at the league table before betting on this game then you'd be backing Villarreal to take something from this match. However, Celta Vigo are a team in resurgence under Garcia and the time away from the competitive action may well have allowed him to work on more things and fine tune his approach. I think the next 11 games are a massive opportunity for Celta to pick up some wins and build a solid foundation for next season. I think they can take the win here.

Celta Vigo to Win @ 2.80 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.85 with Betfair

Leganes vs Real Valladolid

The third match in the La Liga fixture list today is between Leganes and Real Valladolid in a 6:30pm BST kick-off from the Estadio Municipal de Butarque. Both of these teams are right in the midst of a relegation battle and with just 11 league games remaining in their season we're at a stage where every single point is precious. Can either side take all 3 points in this one?

Leganes are in 19th place and only 3 points off the bottom of the table. Javier Aguirre's side will actually likely be level on points with bottom-placed Espanyol by the time kick-off arrives due to the Barcelona-based side's likely win over Alaves this afternoon. The gap between Los Pepineros and safety is currently 3 points but, again, that could change by kick-off with Celta Vigo in action a little bit earlier. A slow start to the campaign of 2 draws and 7 defeats from their first 9 matches has left them simply trying to recover. Aguirre has had a huge positive impact since arriving in November but results remain inconsistent. Just 1 loss from their last 6 league games is proof this team is difficult to beat on their own turf.

Real Valladolid are in a slightly stronger position in the league than their opponents. Pucelanos are in 15th place but only 4 points above the relegation zone. The club drew a lot of press attention earlier in the season with former Brazil striker Ronaldo becoming club president. Sergio Gonzalez remains head coach but whether that will remain the case after this season is yet to be seen. The club has only won 1 of its last 5 league games. Their matches remain entertaining with both teams having scored in 4 of those 5 games. There is a feeling that unless they pick up a couple of wins over their next 3-4 games then this side could get dragged into the battle for survival.

This is a prime example of a tricky game to call in the first round of matches back after the break. My gut instinct feels I should back Leganes but can the more encouraging form they were showing before the suspension continue now? Or has the break broken their momentum? Real Valladolid were slipping before the suspension so has the break helped them to take a step back and regain their composure? I think I'm going to back a home win because I'd quite like to see it happen to blow the relegation battle wide open but I totally see why people might prefer to opt for the draw.

Leganes to Win @ 2.40 with Betfair

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2.45 with Betfair

Mallorca vs Barcelona

The final game of the day in La Liga is the 9pm BST kick-off when relegation battlers Mallorca host league leaders Barcelona at the Estadi de Son Moix. Everything is pointing towards a solid away win but will the team battling to save their lives in the top flight of Spanish football be able to spring a shock and beat the team that is aiming to win yet another league title?

Mallorca have a sole objective this season. Survival. The team is currently in 18th place but only 1 point off safety. Head coach Vicente Moreno will have worked miracles if he can keep this side up but it's touch and go right now. Los Bermellones had started to pick up results just before the suspension with just 1 loss from their last 4 league games. The goals of combative Croat centre forward Ante Budimir are keeping the team's hopes alive. One issue is that Mallorca have lost 4 of their last 6 home league games. On the plus side, they have scored in 7 of their last 10 league games at home so if they can tighten up at the back then they stand every chance of picking up more points on their own patch.

Barcelona are right where they belong in their fans' eyes. Sitting proudly at the top of the league table and 2 points clear of bitter rivals Real Madrid. Quique Setien unceremoniously replaced former head coach Ernesto Valverde back in January. It's hard to tell if it will prove to be the right move with Setien having already suffered disappointing defeats to both Valencia and Real Madrid in the league. Barca's away form isn't the best they've ever experienced with the team having conceded in 10 of their 13 away league games. Fire power could be the decisive factor here.

OK, so it looks pretty conclusive that Barcelona will romp this one. The Catalan side have won their last 6 meetings with Mallorca having scored an average of 4 goals per game during that run. I'm not sure they'll manage so many goals this time around but I can see them winning by 2-3 goals at least. The home side may well stay up this season or they may not. Defeats in games like this won't go very far in determining that outcome.

Barcelona HT/FT @ 1.80 with Coral

BTTS @ 1.95 with Bet365

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga and LaLiga 2

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Athletic Bilbao’s last 6 home games in LaLiga.
Real Sociedad have won their last 4 home matches in LaLiga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Eibar’s last 5 games in LaLiga.
Real Madrid are undefeated in their last 13 home matches in LaLiga.
Rayo Vallecano have drawn their last 5 away matches in LaLiga 2.

You can find interesting 32 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 14.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-14-06-2020-18966

The Basques of Sociedad are fighting for a place in the top four, in order to win their participation in the top inter-club competition in Europe. It is in fourth place with 46 points and with a victory today it will increase the difference from the fifth place, since on Friday Getafe was defeated by Granada. Osasuna are in the middle of the standings and are indifferent, they will neither risk nor claim anything more.
It is necessary to take advantage of its headquarters and not to miss the opportunity to increase its difference, Sociedad, I am waiting to find a way to get the three points
Real Sociedad vs Osasuna @@ WIN REAL

Athletic Bilbao vs Atletico Madrid

La Liga gives us three more matches today to complete the first round of games since the suspension for covid-19 was lifted. The first of those matches is Athletic Bilbao versus Atletico Madrid in a 1pm BST kick-off at the San Mames Stadium. Can the home team give their European qualification hopes a boost or will the visitors re-ignite their push for a Champions League qualification fight?

Athletic Bilbao currently sit in 10th place and 8 points behind their opponents for this game who also occupy that last automatic qualification spot for the Europa League. Gaizka Garitano knows that the fans are expecting a little bit more from his side. Back-to-back wins just before lockdown kicked in saw Athletic end a winless run of 10 league games so they'll be hoping to recapture that form from the get-go here. Entertainment has not exactly been a priority for Athletic in their home games this season with under 2.5 goals being scored in 85% of their home matches in the league this season and have won 3 of their last 4 home matches by a 1-0 score-line including that impressive defeat of Barcelona in the Copa del Rey Quarter-Finals.

Atletico Madrid are under-performing down in 6th place but the team remains just 1 point outside the top four and those elusive Champions League qualification positions. Diego Simeone will no doubt demand more from his players in these final 11 league games as they look to avoid the ignominy of missing out on Europe's elite competition. Los Rojiblancos come into this game in decent form having gone 5 league games unbeaten. The focus on defence by Athletic is echoed by Atletico who have seen less than 2.5 goals scored in 85% of their away games this season.

OK, this isn't going to be a classic. These two sides have built their playing philosophies around a cautious defensive style of play. It's hard to call which side is going to take all 3 points and I understand why some people are keen on the draw or even the home win. However, I think a period for reflection for Atletico Madrid will see them return to their gritty best for this run-in and seal a narrow win over Athletic Bilbao here.

Atletico Madrid to Win @ 2.43 with VBet

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2.45 with Betfair

Real Madrid vs Eibar

The penultimate game in La Liga this weekend comes from the Estadio Alfredo Di Stefano at 6:30pm BST when Real Madrid take on Eibar. This game may seem like a very one-sided affair on paper but are the visiting team being ruled out of a win before the game has even been played? Can the hosts close the gap on the league leaders and rivals Barcelona? Let's take a look!

Real Madrid will know the pressure is on them to get the win here after Barcelona's solid 4-0 win away to Mallorca last night. Zinedine Zidane's team are now 5 points behind the pace of the table toppers and time is running out to close the reduce the deficit. Los Blancos didn't end their campaign before the suspension in the best of form with just 1 win from their last 4 league games. However, the encouraging news is that the team is undefeated at home in the league this season so far with 9 wins and 4 draws from 13 games. An even more impressive statistic is that in those 13 matches they've conceded just 9 goals and kept 7 clean sheets.

Eibar are firmly gripped in a relegation dog fight. Head coach Jose Luis Mendilibar's men are in 16th place and just 2 points above the drop zone. Los Armeros are punching above their weight but is their time in the top flight of Spanish football coming to an end? The team has lost 4 of their last 5 league games and it's now no win in their last 6 away league games with only 1 victory coming on the road all season.

All the signs point towards a home win. A solid home win at that. I'm not convinced that Real Madrid have it in them to catch Barcelona but they're going to make mince meat of teams like Eibar at home. Zidane has turned this Real side into a defensive juggernaut on home turf. I'd be amazed if Eibar even managed to hit the back of the Real net let alone get anything from this game.

Real Madrid to Win to Nil @ 1.91 with SpreadEx

Real Madrid HT/FT @ 1.75 with Coral

Real Sociedad vs Osasuna

The final game in La Liga this weekend is coming up from the Anoeta at 9pm BST this evening when Real Sociedad will aim to give their Champions League qualification hopes a boost against a mid-table Osasuna side that appears to be set to exceed expectations and consolidate their position in the Spanish top flight after earning promotion as champions of the Segunda Division last season.

Real Sociedad are one of the teams I've been watching closely all season. Imanol Alguacil has built a squad that is living up to the hype with talented players such as Asier Illarramendi, Diego Llorente, Mikel Oyarzabal, Portu, Willian Jose, and Martin Odegaard. La Real find themselves in 4th place and a win here would move them further into the Champions League qualification places. 5 wins from their last 7 league games has helped to keep the team in amongst the contenders. Just 1 loss from their last 8 home league games including winning their last 4 home league matches in a row shows how dangerous this side has become.

Osasuna were written off by a lot of people before this season began. Jagoba Arrasate has done a very credible job of leading them to 11th in the table. European qualification is probably a dream too far with the club 11 points off the pace but relegation is looking unlikely with the team now 9 points above the drop zone. Still, a poor run of results could change that so Los Rojillos will want to exercise caution. 4 defeats from their last 6 league games is disappointing but the odd win here and there is doing just about enough right now to keep them treading water. Losing 3 of their last 4 away league games means there's little faith in them getting something here.

OK, so it's looking quite clear that the sensible money is on Real Sociedad to win this and with some ease. Osasuna must be commended for their performances so far but this season isn't over yet. I'd be amazed if they did fall right down and get dragged into a relegation battle but who knows? I doubt they'll get anything here and until they get a first win since the restart then the bums on the seats of the El Sadar could become quite twitchy.

Real Sociedad HT/FT @ 2.65 with Coral

Real Sociedad -1 @ 2.88 with Betfair

Sevilla have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches in LaLiga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Betis’s last 9 home games in LaLiga.
Granada have failed to win 91% of their last 11 away matches in LaLiga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Levante’s last 4 home games in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 37 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 15.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-15-06-2020-19015