** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Wednesday June 3rd

12-45 Yarmouth bodyline  a Prescot horse going significantly up in trip 16/1 with some firms paying four places could be a lot more to come up in trip best of luck always gaz should of napped this really

Yar. 230 Atletico  7/2  Unpl.

GP. 705. Camellia Gal  2/1.  Unpl.

GP. 841  Country Singer  3/1. 2nd

Bel. 1036. Rushing Fall  6/5.  1st

Lone Star 1015. Freedom Hill  11/4.  1st

Edited by Nigwilliam
Result

2:30Y: Dutch Story Course and distance winner with jockey Havlin booked who has a good record at the track.

3:55K: Nazeef - Class filly and Godsen in great form!

4:15Y: City Wanderer - Decent horse and De Sousa jockey booking is a big positive. 

4:30K Highfaluting (NAP) - trainers record at course is excellent and an interesting jockey change.

I won't be backing any of these if the drift >6.0 (unlikely I think)

NO LINKS ALLOWED

Horse Form: https://www.irace.com.sg/2020/06/01/free-irace-magazine-for-hong-kong-happy-valley-june-3/

Happy Valley Track Spy, June 3

Video Replay Stars

Race 2 Number 10 SUPER WINNER

Put the pen through his last start 10th placing as nothing went right that day over 1200m at Sha Tin. From barrier 10, he was urged forward as usual, however it was a charge of the light brigade as many had the same idea. Super Winner found himself racing three-to-four-wide throughout, took off from the 800m where he lobbed out in front at the 650m, and, understandably, was out of puff come the entrance to the straight.

Super Winner is better suited at this track and distance, has been in the betting in prior runs here, and could get a soft time on the lead under 7lb apprentice Alfred Chan, should he get across easy enough from barrier 9.

Race 9 Number 7 HIGHLAND FORTUNE

Raced wide throughout from barrier at this track and distance 21 days ago, all the while returning early figures that weren’t all that slow, so to finish in to third as he did was a good effort.

He comes into barrier 4 this week, gets Purton on board, and looks on the verge for a breakthrough win in Hong Kong at his eighth time of asking.

Sectional Time Stars

Race 1 Number 8 METHANE

A four-year-old who has looked progressive in nine starts and is most effective when ridden with a touch of patience and allowed to dash strongly home. On multiple occasions, he has returned some of the best ranking late figures, and, in the small field here, he looks well suited on the lightweight to fight out the finish.

Race 3 Number 2 ORIENTAL ELITE

Has looked better when ridden off the pace over this distance, and last start when first-up, he was ridden on pace in a fast run race where he returned figures of over four lengths above standard to the 800m. He faded in the straight, but was only beaten one-length, so the effort was good given the early work, and coming into barrier 1 this week should give jockey Neil Callan more options.

13.00 kem Newyorkstateofmind  3/1 (really wanted to nap this ew when it was 6's but ummed and ahhed till it was too late )

13.35 kem  Griggy    5/2  ( tracker )

14.30 yarm  Dutch Story 2/1 Nap  (tracker )

16.30 kem  Highfaluting  3/1  (tracker) and same race Purgatory  9/2  (tracker )

17.05 kem The Warrior   11/2 (tracker )

Just 16 x 25p trebles 

£4 stake 

May have to delete all trackers and start again , i would delete anyway if they dont run within 21 days of being added but these are exceptional circumstances so have to see how they go .

Hi 

When I last posted my bank stood as follows:

Start bank 100 w 6 L 1 109.1

600 Yarmouth Narak 1pt win 11/4 bog Hills

Reports suggest she is way ahead of the hadicapper.

Be safe. Good luck everyone. Gamble within your means

A good run. Will be winning soon.

Bank 100 w6 L2 108.1

Edited by Old codger
Update

6 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

1.00 kemp 

New York stateofmind  218

Never dark   218 

These 2 are a bit clear of rest .....one or 2 maybe dark horses present who could spring a surprise on old form but overall these 2 have proven recent form so I'll try and squeeze a bit out 

Never dark 7pts win 3.4 betfair 

New york  3pts win 7.0 betfair 

1st and 2nd

Having a mare at Happy Valley ☹️

350 Very Sweet Orange 20/1 coral 4 places. 

1st after 4f , shame it was a 6f race ?

Have entered a couple of stables for the Tote Ten to Follow game , does anyone else participate or is there a team already existing on here ?

Edited by calva decoy
Results update

2 hours ago, PunterPhil said:

Guys, you should definitely follow me on Twitter if you've got an account (@ProPunter)

There are opportunities  I spot during the day that I can't in the morning so I tend to post them.  Often things change very quickly in betting markets .

http://www.twitter.com/ProPunter/

Please give me your past 3 years results.  thanks

WOW. this page has got very popular since I left at the start of Lockdown.

Anyway, my first Lay bet lost by 1/2 length which was alright but I am not happy about it.

Sorry all this will seem slow BUT my ultimate goal is laying about £105 per bet at a max of 10.0 so I hope that you can appreciate my caution

Today I am laying  RumBaba 4.15 Yar at 4.8 = 5.26 @4.8 = £5.00 profit v £19.99 liability.

B/Fwd profit £5.00

Hi there another profit last night so after 84 races we have a profit of +£29.33

belmount park 

race 1 lost in Rome 11/1

race 2 Honos man 10/1

race 3 garoppolo 7/1

race 4 stone breaker 12/1

race 5 helene Jacqueline 12/1

race 6 juluca 40/1

race 7 jack russel 16/1

race 8 the last zip 12/1

race 9 passing out 25/1

race 10 larceny 66/1

all bets 25p e/w good luck 

9 hours ago, richard-westwood said:

505 kemp 

Al daiha  217  

The warrior 217 

Again like above ...joint top and clear of rest which is unusual so I'll have a play again 

Al daiha 5.5pts win 4.3 betfair 

The warrior 3.5pts win 6/1 unibet 

Well that was unbelievably disappointing ......well backed but no shows ......still a 4.8 pt profit on the day ....take it where u can 

23 hours ago, TheLoneBettor said:

Yarmouth 12.45  Celestran             1st    3.98
Yarmouth 14.30  Case Key             9th
Yarmouth 15.05  Enemy                 2nd
Kempton  15.55  Nazeef                 1st    5.62
Yarmouth 16.15  Maydanny            1st    5.55
Kempton  17.05  Mystiquestar        9th
Yarmouth 17.25  Ikebana                5th

All to Win and at Betfair Starting Prices.

A better day than yesterday. 3/7 - 42.86% Strike Rate - ROI 112.97%  - 7.9 points up.

Even though I've had a good day I got annoyed with Enemy [email protected] - Traded as low as 1.06 on Betfair. I seem to have bad luck with odds on shots. Feels like a wasted point but however, still happy.

17 hours ago, LEE-GRAYS said:

Hi there another profit last night so after 84 races we have a profit of +£29.33

belmount park 

race 1 lost in Rome 11/1

race 2 Honos man 10/1

race 3 garoppolo 7/1

race 4 stone breaker 12/1

race 5 helene Jacqueline 12/1

race 6 juluca 40/1

race 7 jack russel 16/1

race 8 the last zip 12/1

race 9 passing out 25/1

race 10 larceny 66/1

all bets 25p e/w good luck 

Shouldn’t change mind to many non runner at tampa had 25/1 last race and 4 nrs so would have been good day . Went for Belmont 1 place 1 n r ? -£3.75 ? overall +£25.58 after 94 races