** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > June 3rd - 8th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga and Bundesliga II

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Werder Bremen’s last 3 games in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have failed to win their last 11 home matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Eintracht Frankfurt’s last 8 games in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.
Hannover are undefeated in their last 6 home matches in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 40 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 03.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-06-2020-18747

Werder Bremen vs Eintracht Frankfurt

Werder Bremen

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Şahin (16/0 m), Toprak (10/0 d), Möhwald (1/0 m), Füllkrug (4/2 f), Pizarro (15/0 f)

Suspended:

Eintracht Frankfurt

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Fernandes (11/0 m), Paciência (22/7 f, 2nd top scorer)

Suspended: Torró (5/0 m)

Interesting facts based only on statistics
41% chance that both Werder Bremen and Eintracht Frankfurt will score in second-half.
86% chance that there will be more than 1 goal in this game.
71% chance that there will be more than 2 goals in this game.

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Werder Bremen v E Frankfurt tonight, reffed by Ittrich. Gone for these bets, supporting stats in brackets.

Red card shown at 7/2 Hills (shown 8 in 7 of 25 games over the last 3 seasons)
4-6 cards shown at 11/10 Hills 9 (done so in 14 of those 25 games)
>40 booking points at 11/10 PP (landed in 13 of the 25; 8 out of 12 this season and last, spreads pitched around the 50 mark)
Penalty taken at 5/2 888 (10 awarded in 9 of those 25 games)

In B2 we have Hannover v Dynamo Dresden with Grafe taking one of his occasional steps down to this level. Suffice to say he has a very low average in the top flight and just a low average at the lower level. These are my bets with due regard to his top flight stats and the 29 games over 4 seasons at tonight's level.

<40 points 2/1 Sky Bet (landed in 15 of those 29 games)
<50 points evens Skybet (landed in 23 of those 29 games)
4-6 cards shown 6/5 Hills (landed in 14 of those 29 games, landed in 50% or more of his games in 3 out of the 4 seasons)

Dutching the <50 and 4-6 cards bets would have been profitable in all 29 of the games, both bets obliging on 8 occasions and one of them in the other 21.

Borussia M.Gladbach are undefeated in their last 5 away matches in Bundesliga.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Freiburg’s last 6 home games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 86% of Borussia M.Gladbach’s last 7 games in Bundesliga.
Bochum are undefeated in their last 7 matches in Bundesliga II.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Greuther Fuerth’s last 6 games in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 38 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 05.06.2020 on this link ...https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-05-06-2020-18777

Freiburg v Borussia Moenchengladbach

Betting suggestions:

• Gladbach -0,5 @1,80 Pinnacle
  • Gladbach team totals over 1,5 @1,74 Pinnacle

Short preview: The first duel of the 30th round of Bundesliga, will be played on Schwarzwald-Stadion, where will 8th placed Freiburg host the 4th Gladbach. Those two teams look much closer if comparing their position than the number of points – Freiburg 38, Gladbach 56. Therefore both in a completely different situation, but they both have a chance to finish with the same “award” at the end – at least when it comes to the European spots. Freiburg is 4 points behind 6th Wolfsburg, while Gladbach is “sharing” the 4th spot with Bayer Leverkusen. Therefore, it can happen that they finish 5th and 6th, which means both will participate in the Europe League next season. As I’ve mentioned in the last analyses, there are only 5 rounds until the end, and regarding the fact that Gladbach will have to face Bayern away in the next round, and Wolfsburg and “awaken” Hertha at home, they are simply not allowed to skip points here. With empty stadiums, we’ve seen that there is a much smaller advantage of the home ground, so I am willing to take them even though the odds are pretty short. The importance of three points for them is simply too big, they raised the atmosphere in the locker-room with the 4-1 win over Union Berlin, and after some of their individuals are performing as they are, I do believe in this team. Freiburg have won only 3 times since the 14th of December 2019 and are on the road downwards for a while now (3 wins, 2 draws, 8 defeats – before the break and 0, 2, 2 after the break). To be more precise, they drew with Leipzig and Frankfurt, but on both matches, they could have finished with 5 goals behind the opponent. Same against Leverkusen, where they lost “only” 0-1, but it could have been much more. It’s hard to predict how will Freiburg enter this match, as they are really out of form, but I believe Gladbach will press and attack from the beginning of the match. They are a better side, they have some individuals Freiburg can only dream about, and if nothing else, than individual superiority, should be the reason that Gladbach leaves the Schwarzwald-Stadion with all three points. I’m not sure about Freiburg’s European interest as I think they don’t have a squad that would be capable of playing equivalently on more fronts, and I think they will be completely satisfied with the mid-table finish. One interesting information about Freiburg: “In the last 10 matches, they have averaged only 1 xGF per game! Counting only the matches after the break, this number dropped to 0,7 xGF per game! And yes, they scored 3-times in Frankfurt…

Freiburg vs Borussia Monchengladbach

The first game of the weekend in the Bundesliga comes from the Schwarzwald-Stadion at 7:30pm BST when Freiburg play Borussia Monchengladbach. Both of these teams have been exceeding expectations this season and as valuable as a win would be for their aspirations of qualifying for European competition it can also be argued that a defeat could be horrendously damaging.

Freiburg sit in 8th place in the league and Christian Streich's team will be keen to get their first victory in the league since they got back to playing. It's now 4 league games without a win and just 1 win in their last 8 league games for the Breisgau Brazilians but the team remains just 4 points off the qualification places for the Europa League. Just 1 win from their last 4 league games is also disconcerting.

Borussia Monchengladbach might have been the early pace setters but despite suffering a dip in form they remain in firm contention for a Champions League qualification place. Marco Rose's men are in 4th place ahead of Bayer Leverkusen on goal difference and they are now just 4 points behind the pace of 2nd placed Borussia Dortmund. Just 1 defeat in their last 5 league games has seen Gladbach keep up the pressure on the leading teams and just about keep Leverkusen at bay. The team has become renowned entertainers with both teams scoring in 10 of their last 11 league games. It's also interesting to note that they have scored 3 goals or more in 11 of their 29 league matches so far this campaign.

This is a dangerous game to begin the weekend with Freiburg having the potential to cause an upset. Borussia Monchengladbach are unbeaten in their last 5 away league games and I fully expect them to get at least a draw in this one. Can I back them to take all 3 points? The odds aren't great so I'm reluctant to bet on a winner but seeing as it's the first game of the weekend we have plenty of time for recovery so I'm doing it!

Borussia Monchengladbach to Win @ 1.79 with VBet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.67 with Betfair

Tonight it will be a cool and rainy match in the Black Forrest. Freiburg is traditonally strong when its cold and rainy in Freiburg.

From the last 23 matches between Freiburg and Gladbach there was no away win.

I think with Waldschmidt back and Grifo in good form there will be a g/g in this match.

My CS prediction is 1:1

other picks for this weekend:

Augsburg - Köln = over 2,5

Frankfurt - Mainz = over 2,5 and Home win

Bayer - Bayern = g/g , g/g first half

Düsseldorf - Hoffenheim = draw g/g CS 1:1

Leipzig HC -2,5 / over 4,5

Other pick today: Isloch Reserve - Ruh Brest reserve = Home win , over 3,5

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Eintracht Frankfurt’s last 8 games in Bundesliga.
Bayern have won their last 8 matches in Bundesliga.
RBL are undefeated in their last 11 home matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Hertha Berlin’s last 5 away games in Bundesliga.
Paderborn have failed to score in their last 3 away matches in Bundesliga.
Wehen have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Bundesliga II.
Arminia Bielefeld are undefeated in their last 10 matches in Bundesliga II.
Jahn Regensburg have drawn their last 4 matches in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 46 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 06.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-06-06-2020-18810

4 hours ago, differ said:

Tonight it will be a cool and rainy match in the Black Forrest. Freiburg is traditonally strong when its cold and rainy in Freiburg.

From the last 23 matches between Freiburg and Gladbach there was no away win.

I think with Waldschmidt back and Grifo in good form there will be a g/g in this match.

My CS prediction is 1:1

other picks for this weekend:

Augsburg - Köln = over 2,5

Frankfurt - Mainz = over 2,5 and Home win

Bayer - Bayern = g/g , g/g first half

Düsseldorf - Hoffenheim = draw g/g CS 1:1

Leipzig HC -2,5 / over 4,5

Other pick today: Isloch Reserve - Ruh Brest reserve = Home win , over 3,5

Thanks for that! I am adding "both to score & over 2,5 goals at 2,00 Pinnacle. 

Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern München

Bayer Leverkusen

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): L. Bender (17/2 m, captain)

Suspended:

Bayern München

Doubtful: Alcântara (23/3 m)

Out (injuries/other): Süle (8/0 d), Tolisso (13/1 m), Coutinho (22/8 m)

Suspended:

Interesting facts based only on statistics
Bayer Leverkusen scored at least one goal in 86% of home games.
Bayern München scored at least one goal in 100% of away games.
Bayern München scored at least two goals in 71% of away games.
Bayern München scored in both halves in 57% of away games.
90% chance that there will be more than 1 goal in this game.
68% chance that there will be more than 2 goals in this game.
50% chance that there will be more than 3 goals in this game.
83% chance that there will be at least 1 goal in the first-half.

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

It will be a very interesting and beautiful match, I think Bayern are a better team and they can go through Leverkusen, somehow securing the title. I also expect that we will have goals in the match and so I will recommend the combo bet Away win and over 2.5

Leverkuzen - Bayern @@ Away win & over 2,5

Bayer Leverkusen vs Bayern Munich

One of the 2:30pm BST kick-offs we're previewing in the Bundesliga today comes from the BayArena where Bayer Leverkusen will be looking to boost their hopes of reaching next season's Champions League by beating a Bayern Munich side that appear to be steamrollering closer to yet another league title. Can we witness a shock win for the home team or will the visitors take another step closer to retaining their championship?

Bayer Leverkusen are just outside the Champions League qualification spots at the moment in 5th place and just behind 4th placed Borussia Monchengladbach on goal difference. Manager Peter Bosz knows his team are the underdogs for this game and it was important his side bounced back last weekend with that narrow 1-0 win away to Freiburg having suffered that disappointing 4-1 defeat at home to Wolfsburg a week earlier. Just defeat was their only loss in their last 9 league games in a run that included 7 victories. It's clear that this Bayer side has the potential to trouble their opponents in the final third having scored 19 goals in their last 6 matches in all competitions.

Bayern Munich look irresistible right now. Hans-Dieter Flick has transformed this team and has them fulfilling their potential. It's now 18 matches undefeated in all competitions in a streak of results that consists of 17 wins and 1 draw. The defence has also kept 7 clean sheets from their last 8 matches showing that this team is built on a solid foundation of their back-line. Bayern now lead closest rivals Borussia Dortmund by 7 points. A victory would see them potentially move 10 points clear but a loss could see Dortmund reduce the gap to 4 points with 6 league games remaining. The importance of this game should not be under-estimated for the away side.

It's not really wise to bet against Bayern Munich right now. Bayer Leverkusen are a dangerous side but they're up against a visiting team that are on the rampage. I am wary that the home team could cause Bayern enough problems to sneak a draw but I just think the Bayer defence is too inconsistent and Bayern will punish them. I can see a riveting game being played and I have to back the away side because they are in hot form right now but it should be close.

Bayer Leverkusen +2 @ 2.00 with Boylesports

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 1.83 with Betfair

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Mainz 05

The second of our 2:30pm BST previews in the Bundesliga is the fascinating clash between Eintracht Frankfurt and Mainz 05 at the Commerzbank-Arena. Both of these teams are probably a little bit too close to the relegation zone for comfort and their form hasn't exactly set the world alight since they returned from their break. Can either side add a much-needed win to their league record here?

Eintracht Frankfurt are positioned in 11th and 8 points above the relegation zone. Adi Hutter's men will still be looking above them with the Europa League qualification places only 7 points ahead of them. Back-to-back defeats saw the team experience a slow start to their campaign after the suspension for coronavirus but it's now 3 league games undefeated including back-to-back away wins in their previous two league matches. One thing you can be sure of in Frankfurt games is goals. All of their last 9 league games have seen at least 3 goals scored.

Mainz 05 come into this game in a slightly worse position than their opponents. Achim Beierlorzer's side are in 15th place and just 1 point outside the relegation zone. It's 4 league matches without a win since their return to action and with teams behind them starting to pick up points it's a nervous time for the club. Just 1 goal scored in the last 288 minutes of league action is a big concern. Once again, we can expect goals because 86% of Mainz 05's away games have seen over 2.5 goals scored. It's just a shame for them that it's usually the opposition scoring them with just 1 win from their last 5 away league matches.

You get the feeling that Eintracht Frankfurt are starting to click again. The performances have still been lacking but they're turning those underwhelming displays into wins and that's key in recovering from a poor run of form. Mainz 05 have the spectre of relegation creeping over their shoulder and with the goals drying up in the final third it's a worrying time. They need a win here but I can't see them getting it. Home win all the way for me.

Eintracht Frankfurt to Win @ 2.05 with BetVictor

Total Goals Scored Under 3.5 @ 1.62 with Betfred

Eintracht Frankfurt v Mainz

Betting suggestion:

• both to score & over 2,5 goals @1,85 Pinnacle
  • Frankfurt team totals over 1,5 @1,73 Pinnacle

Short preview: I’ve been on the “Frankfurt train” for a whole, and I will keep with them as they simply look like a team that found the way how to get the things done after the break. Yes, they lost against Bayern in the first match with 5-2, but I think it’s really unnecessary to speak about Bayern and compare it to the rest of the league at the moment.  Frankfurt have won their last two matches, and neither of them was against an easy opponent. Firstly, they won against Wolfsburg away, then against Werder. Two teams in different zones, first fighting for European spots, while second fighting to avoid the relegation. This time, they will face another team that is fighting to avoid the relegation, but at least at the moment seems to be pretty weak and even though they somehow found the way in past years to avoid to be relegated, it seems more and more possible, that they will find themselves on positions that are leading to the “Zweite Bundesliga”, or at least to qualifications with the 3rd best team of the second league. They drew against Union Berlin, they lost against Leipzig and Hoffenheim at home, and they will be pretty much under pressure today against Frankfurt. As I’ve said in the past two rounds, Frankfurt isn’t a bad team and they deserve to be at least in the top 10 if not higher. With Andre Silva and Dost keeping up in form, always dangerous Kostić and Kamada, this team of Hütter especially now, playing “relaxed” as they made an 8 points gap with the 16th Fortuna, will be simply too much at least offensively. They conceded some easy goals anyways, especially against Freiburg (3-3), but their offensive part have delivered so far, therefore I think taking their goals is the safest option. Interesting option is also Frankfurt & over 2,5 goals at 2,75!

Edited by Pep004

Schalke have failed to win their last 11 matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in FC Koln’s last 12 games in Bundesliga.
Wolfsburg have scored at least 2 goals in their last 5 away matches in Bundesliga.
Werder Bremen have failed to score in 88% of their last 8 home matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Wolfsburg’s last 6 away games in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Erzgebirge Aue’s last 4 home games in Bundesliga II.
FC Heidenheim have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 39 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 07.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-06-2020-18815

Borussia Dortmund vs Hertha Berlin

The final match in the Bundesliga today is a 5:30pm BST kick-off when title-chasing Borussia Dortmund take on a Europa League-hunting Hertha Berlin at the Signal Iduna Park. This is a huge clash for both teams as they look to close in on their end-of-season goals. The home team know they must win to keep the pressure on league leaders Bayern Munich against a visiting side that need to stay in with the European contenders.

Borussia Dortmund are still fighting for the title but hope is slowly fading with every passing week. Lucien Favre saw him team come back from the gut-wrenching 1-0 home loss to Bayern Munich with a dominant 6-1 victory away to relegation strugglers Paderborn. It was a win that kept the team within 7 points of the top spot in 2nd place. This game will provide a sterner challenge for the Black and Yellows. The fact remains that it's 7 wins from their last 8 league games so they remain a team in form. Dortmund have also proven themselves to be prolific in front of goal at home this season having scored 45 goals in their 14 home league matches this season.

Hertha Berlin face an uphill battle here if they want to stay in touch with the European qualification candidates. Bruno Labbadia continues to impress as the head coach after his side notched up a 2-0 win at home against Augsburg last week. That made it 6 league games undefeated and 3 wins from their last 4 league matches. Hertha are building themselves a reputation for being great entertainers with over 2.5 goals scored in 8 of their previous 9 league games. The team is currently placed in 9th and just 4 points outside the Europa League positions so a win here would really boost their aspirations of European football next season.

This is set to be an absolute cracker of a game. Both sides have got the potential to score goals. To add to that, history dictates that both teams have scored in 7 of the last 8 meetings between the two clubs. I can see this being a game packed with drama and action. I still think Borussia Dortmund will win but it'll be close and I think backing both teams to score is worth the call too.

Borussia Dortmund to Win and BTTS @ 2.75 with BetVictor

Borussia Dortmund HT/FT @ 2.15 with Coral

Werder Bremen vs Wolfsburg

The last day of Bundesliga matches this weekend begins with a 12:30pm BST on Sunday lunch time when Werder Bremen host Wolfsburg at the Weserstadion. The home team have shown signs of recovery after a terrible run of results and they'll be hoping to get another win here against a visiting side that eyes on European qualification come the end of this campaign.

Werder Bremen remain in a perilous position down in 17th place. Florian Kohfeldt's men had looked to be presenting evidence of a fightback as they went on a 3-game unbeaten run in the league before a crushing 3-0 loss at home to an out-of-form Eintracht Frankfurt brought them crashing back down to earth with a bump. The grim reality now is that Werder have lost 8 of their last 9 league games at home and haven't tasted victory on their own patch since a 3-2 win over Augsburg back on 1st September, 2019. Even more worryingly is the fact that the team hasn't scored in 7 of their last 8 matches played at home.

Wolfsburg will come into this game brimming with self-belief that they can take the victory. Even without looking at Werder Bremen's woeful home record, Oliver Glasner will have absolute faith in his players to do the business with the club in 7th place and just 1 point outside the Europa League qualification spots with a game in hand. To add further confidence to Wolfsburg's hopes ahead of this match, their away league record has been superb as of late. It's now 4 wins and 1 draw from their last 5 away league matches. The team has scored 3 goals per game on average during those away matches.

Everything here is pointing towards an away win. The ELO ratings have far more faith than the bookies in Wolfsburg getting the result. I understand the uncertainty because Werder Bremen have shown glimpses of a resurgence since they returned from the suspension. I just feel the lack of a home crowd will play into the hand of the away team here and we could see the hosts take another slippery step closer to the second tier.

Wolfsburg to Win @ 2.06 with Unibet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.95 with Betfair

Always been a fan of the bundesliga, and have enjoyed being able to watch all the matches due to the current climate

Looking ahead around today's games, and I can't see past Wolfsburg due to home advantage not meaning anything at the moment in terms of an advantage so happy to take them at 2.06 @unibet

Also looking at Union to beat Schalke, who upon viewing, have been truly awful since the restart, taking no points but Union not much better by only taking 1 point, this has probably got draw written right across this, but if my arm was twisted. Would gee towards the hosts with what I have seen already 

Lastly I will go BTTS in the Augsburg v Koln games as I am undecided about who will win this one!

All thoughts welcome re above

Good luck to all

Union Berlin vs Schalke

The second game lined up for the Bundesliga on Sunday is the 2:30pm BST kick-off between Union Berlin and Schalke at the Stadion An der Alten Forsterei. Both of these teams have really struggled to find their form since their return to action after the suspension of the league for coronavirus. This is a big opportunity for both sides to try and get back to winning ways.

Union Berlin had been looking set to finish in a comfortable mid-table position before the break the league endured. Urs Fischer has witnessed his team capitulate since they came back. The team is now in 14th place and just 3 points above the relegation play-off place after failing to grab a win in their last 6 league games including 4 defeats from their previous 5 league games. The ray of hope for Union Berlin fans is that their team are much better performers at home having achieved 20 of their 31 points on home turf. In conflict with that stat is the fact that they've failed to win any of their last 4 home league matches.

Schalke are in 10th place heading into this game and despite their awful run of results they're still in amongst the potential European qualification candidates. I'm not sure what David Wagner's players got up to during their break but they've come back looking like a team short in confidence, ability, and ideas. The rot had kind of been setting in before the break but recent displays have been worrying. It's now 11 league games without a win including losing 6 of their last 7 matches in the league. If Schalke fans needed any more reason to be pessimistic before this game then the fact they haven't won on their travels in the league since a 2-1 win away to lowly Werder Bremen on 23rd November, 2019 should suffice.

OK, so neither of these two sides have won a league game since the Bundesliga restarted but it has to be said that Union Berlin have at least shown more glimpses of grabbing a win. Schalke are in freefall and I wouldn't be surprised if the board decide enough is enough with Wagner soon despite his early season plaudits and performances. I think this is a great chance for the home team to get a win and relieve the pressure they've got from teams behind them and I think they'll seize the opportunity.

Union Berlin to Win @ 2.52 with VBet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.72 with Betfair

Augsburg vs FC Koln

The final game in the Bundesliga for today and this weekend is the 5pm BST kick-off of Augsburg versus FC Koln at the WWK Arena. This game is between two sides that are nervously looking over their shoulders with the relegation strugglers hot on their heels. Can either side pick up a much-needed win to ease their troubles or will they cancel each other out and both stay perilously close to the drop zone?

Augsburg are in 13th place and just 3 points above the relegation play-off position. Heiko Herrlich will be keen for his team to get back to winning ways. The 3-0 win away to Schalke that was followed by a hard-fought 0-0 draw at home to Paderborn appeared to be settling the team down but the 2-0 loss away to Hertha Berlin was demoralising. Those recent results now mean it's just 1 win from their last 9 league games and no win at home in their last four attempts. Failure to score in their last two league games is also cause for concern.

FC Koln will have every reason to feel this is the game that could turn their fortunes around. Markus Gisdol has seen his team suffer a terrible run of form since returning to action. It's no win in their last 5 league games and with the team having conceded 13 goals during that run there's no doubt where the problems lie. The positive slant is that the team is still scoring. In fact, it's now 15 league games in a row where FC Koln have hit the back of the net so if the defence can tighten up then there's no reason this side can't start moving on up the table.

This is a tough one to call because neither side is brimming with confidence. I'm putting all my faith into the ELO ratings for this one and backing the away win. I just feel FC Koln have been performing better and if you're scoring goals then you always have a chance when you're down the bottom. Augsburg are looking a little lost at sea and with the lack of a home crowd to boost them here this could be another loss to add to their ever-increasing poor home record.

FC Koln to Win @ 2.50 with Betfred

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.70 with Betfair

i'm going with a treble today

augsburg  - they need to make the most of their home advantage and bag three points

schalke - despite their freefall it has got to stop somewhere and turn a corner. i think this time they can do it having beaten berlin already once this season

wolfsburg - bremen played in midweek and despite tightening up defensively recently wolfsburg are type of team who are sturdy at the back but can also score. two games in a week will prove too much for bremen

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga II

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 90% of Holstein Kiel’s last 10 away games in Bundesliga II.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 83% of Hamburg’s last 6 games in Bundesliga II.
Holstein Kiel have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches in Bundesliga II.

You can find interesting 18 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 08.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-06-2020-18905