** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

2000 guineas

Current 2000 guineas ratings 

Pinatubo 236 

Kameko  228 

Military march  226 

Al suhail     226 

Royal dornach  225 

Hard to see how a fit pinatubo can lose this ...looks to hold all the cards .....arguably no value around 10/11 ....the ew bet looks to be kameko around 8/1 ....shoukd get conditions to suit and would be disappointing if he didn't place I think....of the rest royal dornach around 40/1 is vastly overpriced ....could sneak a place ....overall balding has said kameko is one of the best horses hes had for a while and looked fit in his workout last week ..a place would show aprofit so ...I'll go ew on that and take the monster fav on ....

Kameko 10pts ew 8/1 

1000 guineas ratings 

Quadrilateral   229

Love  225 

Milisle   225 

Boomer  223 

Bookies have this weighed up perfect with top 3 in same order in betting top 3 ....milisle steps up in dist so not for me .....boomer is lively ew outside for a place but with dist experience I think the top 2 should fight this out so I'll back the 2 for minimum 15 pt profit if either wins 

Quadrilateral 10pts win 5/2 bet365

Love 5pts saver 5/1 bet365 

On 6/1/2020 at 8:49 PM, richard-westwood said:

Current 2000 guineas ratings 

Pinatubo 236 

Kameko  228 

Military march  226 

Al suhail     226 

Royal dornach  225 

Hard to see how a fit pinatubo can lose this ...looks to hold all the cards .....arguably no value around 10/11 ....the ew bet looks to be kameko around 8/1 ....shoukd get conditions to suit and would be disappointing if he didn't place I think....of the rest royal dornach around 40/1 is vastly overpriced ....could sneak a place ....overall balding has said kameko is one of the best horses hes had for a while and looked fit in his workout last week ..a place would show aprofit so ...I'll go ew on that and take the monster fav on ....

Kameko 10pts ew 8/1 

Nice surprise ...10/1 

On 6/2/2020 at 7:07 AM, richard-westwood said:

1000 guineas ratings 

Quadrilateral   229

Love  225 

Milisle   225 

Boomer  223 

Bookies have this weighed up perfect with top 3 in same order in betting top 3 ....milisle steps up in dist so not for me .....boomer is lively ew outside for a place but with dist experience I think the top 2 should fight this out so I'll back the 2 for minimum 15 pt profit if either wins 

Quadrilateral 10pts win 5/2 bet365

Love 5pts saver 5/1 bet365 

Aiden o brien strikes again 

ITV4 are showing the Irish 2000 Gns on Friday in an evening programme , 4.30pm to 7pm

They've got 5 races from The Curragh and 4 from Newbury

I expect we al agree that relative to the hype Pinatubo flopped..... though it was still a god run

Let's see how Siskin shapes up as he was the other talking two year old of last year

Irish 2000 guineas

Armory   227 

Siskin  223 

Lope y fernandez 222

Close race at the top ...all eyes will be on siskin and his unbeaten record but this is a diff race to what he has tackled before whereas armory isn't being asked to do anything diff and with trainers record it's hard not to like him ..   7/2 or over would be value odds ....no odds available currently 

7 minutes ago, richard-westwood said:

Irish 2000 guineas

Armory   227 

Siskin  223 

Lope y fernandez 222

Close race at the top ...all eyes will be on siskin and his unbeaten record but this is a diff race to what he has tackled before whereas armory isn't being asked to do anything diff and with trainers record it's hard not to like him ..   7/2 or over would be value odds ....no odds available currently 

A few bookies have priced this up ..... best prices are 

9/4 Siskin 

Edited by Trotter
premature submitting

On 6/10/2020 at 1:40 PM, richard-westwood said:

Irish 2000 guineas

Armory   227 

Siskin  223 

Lope y fernandez 222

Armory 10pts ew 9/2 for me