** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punters Lounge Exclusive £150 added Poker League - June Leg 4 - Wed 24th June

avongirl

The blinds last night were (up until I busted) :

<START>   8.10pm

15/30

25/50

35/70

50/100

75/150

<BREAK>   8.55pm

100/200

125/250

150/300

200/400

<I bust in 5th place>  9.43pm

<BREAK>   9.55pm

<TOURNEY ENDS>  10.03pm

But also bear in mind that the antes equate to almost posting one additional BB per orbit on an 8 handed table.

Personally I think the structure worked quite well for the game as is intended , some of us will be happy to have a longer game that takes to midnight but for others 2 hours is a perfectly good compromise on a work night and maybe those who have kids that wake up early etc. 

I'm guessing this is the regular structure if we do 5000 stacks the game should still finish in about 3 hours if we want to extend the game a little bit. 

Also the 1 hour late reg shouldn't really impact the play too much in i'm happy for a late comer to reg late with 20 Bigs and in the unlikely event is an obvious infarction this can be dealt with but I trust that any regulars will keep to the fair spirit we expect from our community here.   

Either way hope see you all back at tables next month and enjoy the nice weather while it lasts :cheers

Didn’t we move the time from 8 to 8.10 start for late stragglers then originally had 10 minute late registration as well ? Therefore couldn’t we just have a 10 past start time and no late reg ? Just an option if available. 

On 6/27/2020 at 8:10 AM, Rivrd said:

Didn’t we move the time from 8 to 8.10 start for late stragglers then originally had 10 minute late registration as well ? Therefore couldn’t we just have a 10 past start time and no late reg ? Just an option if available. 

The late reg is not an option I can choose unfortunately. It's just there, we can't choose to not have it nor change the length.

Side by side :

NEW                                  OLD

15/30 (4)                            15/30

25/50 (6)                            20/40 

35/70 (9)                            25/50

50/100 (12)                        30/60

75/150 (20)                        40/80

100/200 (25)                      50/100

125/250 (30)                      60/120 

150/300 (40)                      75/150

200/400 (50)                      100/200

This week we were averaging 12 hands per blind level, so you can see how hard the antes bit.

Thanks very much Ian. I'll set up a couple of dummy games tonight so I can see the blind structure. It may be that the 'slow' structure is closer to what we had, but in conjunction with 3000 chips may make the game too long. Perhaps we could run with regular in legs 1 and 2 and move to slow for the last one. Not sure about the PLO, could try 5000 chips but that may be too  much.