** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

Sir Puntalot

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! OK first of all a BIG thanks to Gaf, and PR and anyone else involved with getting us free money. :clap :clap :clap. It is appreciated, and as a recently newbie pokerer I have formative opinions on what constitutes a good and bad poker room. Now years ago I downloaded some poker software to try my hand at it and learn the game. and use the play rooms (I think it was 888 or something). Well GoldenPalace reminded me of that. It seemed a little 'old-fashioned'(?). Well don't judge a book n all that so I played a couple of penny tournaments and giveaways, and thought the tables were OK but nothing special. However a big gripe for me is the loading. Double-click the shortcut if you're prepared for a loooooooonng wait. The no. of times I got '(not responding)' error was laughable. I had to restart my PC too often for my liking, and the 'advert' screen drives me nuts. I've played BetFred, GoldenPalace, Poker.com, and EvertonPoker. I haven't found my poker 'home' yet.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

I have barely used Blue Square - so a genuine question - Is the software not exactly the same? What is it about Blue Square that is good that you don't like about Golden Palace?
Monthly bonus................every month $5000 Bubble freeroll (if you finish in the bubble of any MTT or STT in a month. Usually has only 65-100 players No probs with sign up- even when i have PADDY POWER and VICTOR CHANDLER No insisting on removing other companys software No crashes Value tourneys Galore (many MTT's have less than 50 entries, just at weird times) Multiple Daily Freerolls with play points that regularly have less than 160 entrants

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Frisky - I'll have a good look at the points in your post, and respond - whether I agree or disagree :ok Just lost tfalbb in 5th in a real cat and mouse game. Current standings Laidback2 40,900 Kip11 30,600 Doddsy 23,050 Vasankari 21,050 Dare I say it - Doddsy looks like he's having real connection troubles - the other 3 look ok though......

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Kip wins :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap That's 2 consecutive tourneys on the trot for him now And very well played as well Laid Back :clap :clap :clap :clap Unlucky Doddsy - looks like the gremlins struck you - so 3rd is very well done :clap :clap

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! WOW what a good game that was, really enjoyed it. Was close on last table thought i was out so many times. My bro is xtrmntr or on here known as norfolk enchance :gimme im shattered

Neck and neck again.....

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Congratulations Kip:clap :clap Well played everyone Thanks GotaFancy? Yeah did get disconnected a few times on the final table but not going to make excuses - A2 against KJ and I drown at the river:sad Still $120 profit though so can't complain:D

Nice one Kip' date=' very impressive [img']http://punterslounge.com/forum/images/smilies/bigokay.gif Gotta feel for Laidback though, he keeps coming 2nd frown2.gif
laugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.giflaugh4.gif This time at least i was an underdog when the money went in ........... every other PL tournament i've come second in i had the best hand when the money went in laugh4.gif

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! I had a good run of cars towards the end, but it was neck and neck for a while, you really pushed me to the limit. Has anyone tried withdrawing their winnings, it seems a weird process!!!! :beer

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Thank you Punter's Lounge for having this freeroll for us. I did very poorly, but it was a lot of money at stake for a small freeroll and I think whoever's responsible needs to be appreciated and I really do.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! It comes up with this message!!! any ideas Age Verification Required Home right_arrow.gifPayment right_arrow.gifWithdraw right_arrow.gif Documents Needed

age_verification_key.gif Age Verification Required
Regulations forbid us from paying prizes or winnings from online games to people less than 18 years of age. We are required to positively identify you before sending this payment. You have two choices:
1Please photocopy these documents and fax them to: 1-888-557-8851. Or, scan and email them to: [email protected]
  • A valid photo ID (example: Passport, Driver’s License, etc...)
  • The top part of your bank statement
  • The top part of a utility statement (phone bill, electrical bill, etc...).

Please send to the attention of the Security Department and indicate your screen name. You should black out your account numbers from the statements. — or —

2Instead, for faster payments, you may join the FASTBack program.?
After we approve your documents, you may retry your withdrawal request. If you have questions, please contact Customer Service. Thanks for your understanding.

Thank you Punter's Lounge for having this freeroll for us. I did very poorly' date=' but it was a lot of money at stake for a small freeroll and I think whoever's responsible needs to be appreciated and I really do.[/quote'] Cheers for the message Zingbust and :welcome to PL. Make sure you stick around for the next freeroll - the boss has others in the pipeline.....

It comes up with this message!!! any ideas Age Verification Required Home right_arrow.gifPayment right_arrow.gifWithdraw right_arrow.gif Documents Needed
age_verification_key.gifAge Verification Required
Regulations forbid us from paying prizes or winnings from online games to people less than 18 years of age. We are required to positively identify you before sending this payment. You have two choices:
1Please photocopy these documents and fax them to: 1-888-557-8851. Or, scan and email them to: [email protected]
  • A valid photo ID (example: Passport, Driver’s License, etc...)
  • The top part of your bank statement
  • The top part of a utility statement (phone bill, electrical bill, etc...).

Please send to the attention of the Security Department and indicate your screen name. You should black out your account numbers from the statements. — or —

2Instead, for faster payments, you may join the FASTBack program.?
After we approve your documents, you may retry your withdrawal request. If you have questions, please contact Customer Service. Thanks for your understanding.
I think you'll find this kind of thing is relatively common - you only need to do it once though and once it's set up, you don't need to worry about it again.....