** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

Sir Puntalot

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Ok Cains - nothing I can do I'm afraid,,,, Apparently Denmark is "a high risk region for fraud" - that amazes me - if we talk about stereotypes, I'd have said the opposite...........but the people on the helpdesk can do nothing - it's not their decision......

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

Ok Cains - nothing I can do I'm afraid,,,, Apparently Denmark is "a high risk region for fraud" - that amazes me - if we talk about stereotypes, I'd have said the opposite...........but the people on the helpdesk can do nothing - it's not their decision......
Regarding the MTT - can you open a BlueSquare account (or other Tribeca brand)? :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol I think it would be problematic to move the MTT tourny now, because some people will have deposited funds for the tourney, and it's tomorrow!!! But I think you can get into that MTT from anywhere on the Tribeca network......

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! glad i chose not to lose Blue sq or Paddy power for this lot just cause of 2 freerolls........... I say guys to milk the 2 freerolls and then INSTANTLY close your accounts and un-install their software. sound like a bunch of pricks to me. Poor Kenny has a job and a half but ever since day 1, I didnt like this crowd and all this just strengthens my beliefs

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! this is causing people to worry i expect , me included. name = moelwyn , i can see it in the list , but whwn i try to register i get this message first "Would you like to pay $0 + $0 and register for this tourney YES" I select yes and get this message "Sorry you can not register for this tournament. This tournament is by invitation only" it says 61 players registered ,but is anyone registered yet? am I ?

Apparently Denmark is "a high risk region for fraud"
LOOOL Im speechless to that comment.. Thanks for your effort gaf..:ok And gg everyone.. May the next best man then... :lol:lol I will think over that bluesq account.. I have a meeting regarding my financial situation on thursday.. Dont think its good to have to many deposits on my credit card, to a lot of foreign companies.. Im sure i have to explain that. And explain, why i use more money than i earn.. :o Have fun guys.. Will shag gf and then sleep

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Is anyone else having connection problems with Golden Palace? Seems like I can only stay connected to the server about 5 mins then I get booted out - my internet connection is fine so not my computer. It's going to be tough to try and stay in the freeroll if I keep gettin disconnected. I agree with Frisky though, as soon as the freeroll's over with, the software is getting wiped from my machine.

Ok - the following 4 players - we've identified who you are, but you're not in yet - you need to talk to GP to get in ......... Herp pl-scottish Meatman imabaggie (Big Andy)
well i spoke to a host on GPP and he reckons i'm still in the tourney

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Just finished playing now, and thank god i have to be honest, this software is getting unistalled right now, the whole package was shocking to be honest :( What makes it worse is so many connection problems that everyone seems to have had, which spoilt things further. Great effort by a couple of the guys here though for getting the tournament on in the first place though, i have to say :)

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Well that's me out. Played quite well I thought, and I don't think there was much I could do when I raised on the small blind with KJ, was called by the big blind, flop was K94, I went all in, only to be up against 94os :( Good luck to everyone still playing, and cheers to everyone who had a part in arranging this game :ok

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Have to agree - I don't like the software, there were far more problems getting it running than there should have been, and it sounds like there were too many connection problems, though I didn't experience them myself. However, in spite of that, try not to forget what Golden Palace have done - they have given us $1000 to share between about 60 of us, just for trying their software for a couple of hours - they need to be congratulated for that (even if they do seem to have a bizarre disliking of Danes). And remember, that's not the end of it - there's another in the pipeline - so before you rush to uninstall it - think about whether you wish to be in the next one - you don't have to use them, you don't have to deposit with them, but if they wish to give their money away, do you not want to take it?:loon

if they wish to give their money away' date=' do you not want to take it?:loon[/quote'] er..........NO!! but thats just me......... I wont be bribed into installing shit software and un-installing good stuff just cause they say so........ Others who may not be offering the money but have a good product will win for me spankie.gif Golden Palace

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! without wishing to be the devils advocate here, I quite liked the software and had no connection problems whatsoever. I did have problems prior to the tourney but i`d give their customer services folk 100% as they were there to sort the probs out. poor old kenny will see "punterslounge" in his sleep tonight :lol :lol :lol shame about the bloody dealer though :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ ps, big up to GAF for liasing with gpp to sort the probs out this afternoon :ok Top man :notworthy

er..........NO!! but thats just me......... I wont be bribed into installing shit software and un-installing good stuff just cause they say so........
I will!!! But I never used to play on any of the Tribeca affiliates - so I'm not losing anything by having it installed........ Hey - if everyone else pulls out, I can just pocket the grand next time ;) I've been getting some thanks here as well (cheers! :ok), however, don't forget the real work was done by Paul, I just jumped in a little at the end...

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! lol kenny was so funny ealier. I havnt had any connection probs either and the dealer has been good to me, but it was a bit silly cos a lot of people just sat disconnected. Loving my stack right now, lets hope it stays this way :hope

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! I was out right at the beginning, but have followed the rest up to now and been enjoying it. Sorry to hear people have had probs cos I have found the software ok to use for the last week.(only with the play money though):D

shame about the shit software wink2.gif
I have barely used Blue Square - so a genuine question - Is the software not exactly the same? What is it about Blue Square that is good that you don't like about Golden Palace?

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! poker lesson no. 1 - never go all-in against GAF when you're holding 33, even if it is your last throw of the dice!! or should that be never go all-in with 33 anyway?? :rollin Enjoyed this tonight... the software took a bit of getting used to but it was OK once I got to grips with it. Fully appreciate the hard work that was put in to get it up and running! :clap