** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! The 2000 action points is utter bollocksangry.gif . It is a freeroll for PL members who have a real money account at Golden Palace and who gave their details to Paul. Thats it .............. no other criteria angry.gif everyone was entered into it without having to use any action points. angry.gif

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Ok - sounds promising - they're investigating and have asked me to contact them again in about an hour ...... at least it looks like they're trying to work it out - don't give up yet......

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Conversation with customer service below - hopefully it will be sorted now. (12:07:58): Please wait... contacting available host. (12:09:24): Please wait... contacting available host. (12:09:32): Chat session opened with host-kenny. host-kenny (12:09:35): Hi, welcome to our poker room. How can I help you? TuftyFClub (12:09:39): hi there, with regard to the punters lounge freeroll tonight, i have been told by you that i need 2000 action points to take part but fellow players have told me they have their chips without having any action points. please can you clarify? host-kenny (12:09:56): please hold , while i verify that for you, thank you. TuftyFClub (12:10:05): ok, thanks. host-kenny (12:16:15): i will have it taken care of TuftyFClub (12:17:06): ok, i know a few people are concerned about this as they are in the same position as me - registered but no chips. host-kenny (12:17:29): no problem it will be corrected

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Had a word with some guy called Kenny, told him that many new members have signed up from the PL so its in their interests to sort the problem out. He said he will email me when the problem is corrected, what ever that means. Cheers BH

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Just had a chat with kenny... Seems like they are working on it.. But i will check again in 3-4 hours time, and look again. Just to be sure..

(13:47:24): Please wait... contacting available host. 
(13:47:30): Chat session opened with host-kenny.

host-kenny (13:47:33): Hi, welcome to our poker room. How can I help you?

cains77 (13:47:54): hey there.. Im supposed to be on the punterlounge free roll..

cains77 (13:48:12): i know my nick is in the pot to be there. but somehow my name dont show up in the tournament

host-kenny (13:48:27): ok i will have it looked into 

cains77 (13:48:31): tournament is 2030

host-kenny (13:49:07): ok i will have it corrected

cains77 (13:49:16): okay.. you should have list with nicks, that supposed to be in this.. i now 6-7 other also has same problem

host-kenny (13:49:45): we are correcting

cains77 (13:50:02): okay thanks.. so in an hour or so, i will see its corrected??

host-kenny (13:50:13): you will be entered

cains77 (13:50:18): thanks for help

host-kenny (13:50:21): i can not say how long it will take

host-kenny (13:50:26): but it will be done

cains77 (13:50:36): okay. thanks

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! lol - well it's an hour since my last conversation with them and I ended up talking with - you've guessed it - Kenny - poor bloke. No news yet - he said I'd be emailed when there was news - but I'll give it an hour or so and try again...... One other issue - it looks like it's down for 20:30 GMT (21:30 BST / 22:30 CET) - which is an hour later than we expect - I haven't mentioned it to them yet - I figure the priority is to get those missing and without any chips sorted - so it looks like being a late one I'm afraid........ (if you can, check in at 20:30 BST anyway, just in case I've got it wrong, or we get it sorted.......)

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

Best of luck everybody clap.gif Couldnt download software so cant play tonight (joined 3 times but no software) Is there a chance someone could do a running commentary on this thread please
Iwas - is it just a question of getting the software? Do you think it will solve your problem if I download it and put it somewhere for you to download it?

Best of luck everybody clap.gif Couldnt download software so cant play tonight (joined 3 times but no software) Is there a chance someone could do a running commentary on this thread please
Its unusual that they let you loin but you didn't get the softwarre download, as in my short experience they can' wait for you to download-I find this hard sell approach a little off-putting. Good luck :hope getting sorted all-poor Kenny:rollin

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Ok - things are definitely moving - they've asked me for some details (which I've supplied) - I suspect the next thing I might be asked for is a list of usernames - so we should start working on it - H E L P ! ! ! ! ! ! I'll fill in what we can work out from the list below - I'll work through the list and the entrants and put the obvious ones down...... CJB Colbro GotaFancy? pl-GaF cains cains77 brael brael Doddsy Doddsy7 Andrew Potter-Irwin dano Dave Floyd Andy Higgins PLV23 Andreas Andersson mitu florin Thomas Clark Andrew Cairns aj cairns BillyHills BillyHills Zvonimir Habjanec Paul Arnott mildinjo Sami Nyman jtw1 jtw1 rednutt rednutt JJ2001 jj2001 Norfolk herp Herp the tufty fan club TuftyFClub dale williams Morten Højgaard kip11 gazabroad pl-gazza Mark Donaldson pl-Scottish Meatman The Meatman TheGaffer GreenPlasticWateringCan KazH Anmol Sekhon matt carreau guesswest guesswest7 Paul Svelmoe TazaD TazaD echoboy Rabic Boris mrblair kotp brookes Moelwyn mrquestor mrquestor PokerLady (Mrs V) PL-Histart Krzysztof Stepien mike gray green00 green0 betarea wantian zhu PompeyPunt PompeyPunt Nupong Phornprapha Ell-Ess-Dee Ell-Ess-Dee ALAN WILSON Edward Matanane Bowles Bowles Stephen Dunkerley Edla Reyna Callen Dendle Chris Landvogt ShakersPete Oskar PL-Osk philossify philossify Mark McCausland sports587 laidbackbloke laidback2 James Hancock III Darlofan DFC1 Big Andy imabaggie Per Henrik Storm Anders Larsen MrIntensity MrIntensity

Can we get a time confirmed also? Looks like 9.30pm to me. On the client it say's 20.30 but there clock is an hour behind British time.
Their server time is GMT - so as it stands, it is definitely 21:30 BST. I haven't said anything yet (I don't want to scare poor Kenny too much - I've been more worried about getting everyone in (with chips) - I think it will be 21:30 (which also gives us an extra hour to deal with any hitches that aren't resolved by then - so it may actually be a godsend.....)

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Ok - Anyone able to link any of the names below (which were on the original GP list) with any of the blanks above? acehole-- * Andy Pl cozy999 DA-gopar dendlem desifool devil119 edmatanane gradir * handkey inyall jakeday kabukidream * kip11 littledano * LombBomb * mitufsro Neville111 only1gaffer pagsy29 Papabuenas pethiest pistonbust razorback64 shakerspete sn1ffb0 steffy09 Tarjag28 tfalbb vasankari voota Xtrmntr zingbust zvonca

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Ok - the way we're doing this - if you are missing from the list, then you need to talk to a manager and they will add you (after verifying you against the list we have here). I'm going to keep trying to get the list up to date to help them - so please tell me of any gaps you see. We should all get in if we entered. You MUST have a real money account (as you know), but a deposit isn't necessary. I haven't mentioned time, and don't intend to - I think it's best if we keep that extra hour to deal with anyone who logs on at 8:30 BST, but doesn't get in - apologies to anyone that this time doesn't suit (but I believe it's for the "greater good")

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! It's worked ..... I'm in :ok So is BH :ok I'm alright jack ;) Seriously - no reason why anyone who is down on the list to play and has a real money account, and is here before about 21:15 (BST) shouldn't get in......

GAF: Im still not on their list.. But just skip it... Wont be able to play seriusly if its 2230local time for me... :sad
It'll take you 30 seconds to get on the list if you want to........ Why not go for it - play aggressively while you can, then sit out and keep your fingers crossed you sneak into the money? Yeah, I know it's not the same. Sorry about the start time m8 - with everything that has gone on I don't think there was really any choice......

I think its on my computer somewhere but not sure where and how to find it but if you think you can do that for me will be apprieciated and i can watch the action unfold
Ok first thing to try - can you get the software directly from here? http://www.goldenpalacepoker.com/welcome.html?pf=%2Fdownload_action.html