** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

Sir Puntalot

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

I've just been on golden place looking at the freeroll screen. The majority of people have 2000 chips next to them but a few (myself included) have 0 chips. Are we needing to do something extra to register or will they all be set up in due course behind the scenes?
You're doing better than me - I'm not in at all!! :cry :cry :cry :cry

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! I signed up with Golden Palace for a real money account. I sent my email to you guys stated my name and email address. I was wondering if you got that information because I have not received a response. Thank you.

Thanx' date=' found it now. Registered as Pl-gazza. Thought we were all gonna do it that way??? Must have misunderstood.Never mind, roll on sunday:nana[/quote'] Was just a suggestion - not compulsory. A few have done it that way - where it will be good I think more than anything for tracking one another all together if we are in MTT's there.... (e.g. the September MTT Tourny). Any new ID's I set up now, anywhere, I'm doing in that format. ;)

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! I know you'll do what you can mate, i have deffo a real money account just in case your wondering. Not going to lose any sleep over it, i regard myself a very lucky man in winning the last one so i'm not going to get too upset. Best of luck to everyone that made it.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! I am a bit gutted i have no chips either, after the last tourny i was looking forward to playing again. :sad Anyone registered, that wont be able to make it let me know and ill play for you!

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Paul just give me 500$ i think that what is for 1place.. Then its okay. ;) No really hope they will answer you before it start.. Couse it really sucks im not on there. Have looking forward to this... But guess thats one poker client i can delete again soon...

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! FAO those who are registered for the tourney but have no chips I`ve just had a live chat with one of their customer services bods and he assures me that anybody that has zero chips showing against their name at the moment will definitely be creditted with the 2k of chips prior to the start of the tourney.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! I would normally leave the guys in charge to do the best they can, but as time is short and people are still 'missing' :(. Why don't you start-up GoldenPalace and log-in and nag the live help? I think that's what they're there for isn't it? Good luck guys, because I'd imagine there is (in the background) live tech support.

tbh Valiant, the second I logged outa GPP I thought exactly the same. what can you lose guys ? if you`re one of the missing ones, get onto that live help and put your case forward. :ok
Yup - I think I'll do that (as soon as I'm knocked out of the telegraph) I'll let you know what they say.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Just been on the live chat. The lass said that although I didn't have to have any money in my account i did have to have action points? Can anyone else confirm this please. I've never played at golden place before and only loaded it up for this freeroll. I'm not going to have time to build any points up today before the game tonight so if this is the case then i guess I'll be wishing the rest of you good luck.:sad

Just been on the live chat. The lass said that although I didn't have to have any money in my account i did have to have action points? Can anyone else confirm this please. I've never played at golden place before and only loaded it up for this freeroll. I'm not going to have time to build any points up today before the game tonight so if this is the case then i guess I'll be wishing the rest of you good luck.:sad
Utter bollox - I'm as certain as I can be (without knowing) that's not right.......

Well apperently I need 2000 action points. I've deposited $20 (the minimum) and will play the real money tables for a few hands and see how much that gets me.
If you want to - hang fire for the moment - I'll try chat as well (as soon as I'm knocked out of Telegraph - currently 6th out of 20) - I bet I get a different story (I bet everyone gets a different story!!!)- I REALLY do not believe action points are required - think about laidbackbloke - he got in at the last second and certainly wouldn't have action points.........

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! well I certainly dont have any action points and that wasn`t even mentioned when I went on live chat this morning. I was told not to worry and i`ll have my 2000 chips before the tourney starts. i`ve never played on GPP come to mention it.