** February Poker League Result : 1st andybell666, 2nd rosco, 3rd Like2Fish **
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st mickyftm32, 2nd Tiffy, 3rd Cauncie, 4th Alley Cat Glover, 5th Larkin22 **
Attention, PL Members! To reinforce security on the forum, we have updated our login process. Please note that you will now need to use your email address to sign in, rather than your forum username. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

Sir Puntalot

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm!

It comes up with this message!!! any ideas Age Verification Required Home right_arrow.gifPayment right_arrow.gifWithdraw right_arrow.gif Documents Needed
age_verification_key.gifAge Verification Required
Regulations forbid us from paying prizes or winnings from online games to people less than 18 years of age. We are required to positively identify you before sending this payment. You have two choices:
1Please photocopy these documents and fax them to: 1-888-557-8851. Or, scan and email them to: [email protected]
  • A valid photo ID (example: Passport, Driver’s License, etc...)
  • The top part of your bank statement
  • The top part of a utility statement (phone bill, electrical bill, etc...).

Please send to the attention of the Security Department and indicate your screen name. You should black out your account numbers from the statements. — or —

2Instead, for faster payments, you may join the FASTBack program.?
After we approve your documents, you may retry your withdrawal request. If you have questions, please contact Customer Service. Thanks for your understanding.
I had to do this with betfair. Card expired, already had one which I could not un-register.. had to send them scan of Passport - Debit Card (front) and Utility Bill.. Even though been a customer for almost 3 years now :@

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! yeah.......... Its a complete pain in the ass having to send secure info on fax or e-mail and I let betfair know when they did it to me.......... I had to send the info 4 times!!!! AND NEVER ONCE GOT AN APOLOGY And I warned them that I would sue the arse off them if any info was leaked to anybody through them

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Your posts worry me a bit Frisky cos Ive got about £250 in betfair but if I ever wanna take it out ive gotta do all that rubbish! Cant be arsed though. Same with Partypoker Inafct ive just remember that Partypoker have actually locked my account and I cant get in at all until I send then some random details. Strange how they let you put money in without anything aint it

Your posts worry me a bit Frisky cos Ive got about £250 in betfair but if I ever wanna take it out ive gotta do all that rubbish! Cant be arsed though.
Never had any trouble withdrawing Money Muze.......They just shut me down when they didn't get the documents within 1 week.......... I had withdrawn everything in that week just in case laugh4.giflaugh4.gif

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! A big thank you to all who arranged the game last night esp GAF who must have lots of patience .bigokay.gif First NL tourney I have played normally play limit holdem on paradise max 10 players finished in 11th went out with 3 of a kind ACES. Well pleased but felt like it was going out in the semi finals of the cup,went to bed thinking I may has well gone out first round but joking apart really enjoyed it well done again everyone connected with organising the event clap.gif

First NL tourney I have played normally play limit holdem on paradise max 10 players finished in 11th went out with 3 of a kind ACES.
I understand this, as you normally play 10players game, and finish in 11th place.. Then i must say you suck at poker. :lol :lol You are just a bit better than frisky.. But not much..:rollin

Should be: :lol :lol Is tfalbb related to lbb?
No, but I thought it was a cunning disguise, using the same name as I'm also registered with here and all. roll.gif Anyway, thanks for organizing it everyone. Can't wait for the next one.. I like the software and haven't had too many problems with it at all. Occasional lost connections, but I put that down to being on dial up for the moment. See you at the next one everyone. clap.gif

Monthly bonus................every month
To release a $25 bonus, you need to earn 5000 action points. Sounds a lot!! But I don't know what an action point is worth/costs.... Agreed - there seems to be no equivalent on Golden Palace, though I'd expect that they run regular promotions offering deposit bonuses.
$5000 Bubble freeroll (if you finish in the bubble of any MTT or STT in a month. Usually has only 65-100 players
Agreed - that looks good and there doesn't appear to be an equivalent on Golden Palace. They do however run other freerolls (linked with deposits) Make your first real-money purchase and participate in our weekly $3000 FREEROLL! Win your very own custom-made professional poker table; special-table tournament every Wednesday night. Add to your bank-roll in one of our 16 SPECIAL FREEROLLS held daily in September. Open and purchase with a new myCitadel account and participate in a $5000 FREEROLL!
No probs with sign up- even when i have PADDY POWER and VICTOR CHANDLER
This is a Tribeca requirement, not Golden Palace. I'm sure the problems will be both ways - and to "prove" it - I have a Golden palace account, but not a Blue Square account - I'll try later today opening a Blue Square account and see what happens.
No insisting on removing other companys software
Same as above - This is a Tribeca requirement, not Golden Palace. I'm sure the problems will be both ways - and to "prove" it - I have a Golden palace account, but not a Blue Square account - I'll try later today opening a Blue Square account and see what happens.
No crashes
What, no crashes ever? Seriously, I think a lot of it has to do with your machine set up and ISP location - too many people did have problems last night, however, I didn't and quite a few others have said they didn't - I could see Doddsy having trouble, Bowles10 reported issues, EllEssDee agreed "on the connection problems" and PompeyPunt spoke of "so many connection problems that everyone seems to have" - not sure if this means they experienced the problems directly themselves......So there are only 2 people (maybe 4) out of 61 who have definitely reported connection problems - far more than that specifically said they had no connection problems (and I imagine most who said nothing had no problems). I had huge problems yesterday, the most problems I've ever had on a site, but that was on Everton poker - but Betfred and Golden Palace were fine
Value tourneys Galore (many MTT's have less than 50 entries' date= just at weird times)http://www.goldenpalacepoker.com/welcome.html and here is the BlueSq tournament schedule http://www.bluesq.com/poker/static/schedule.shtml - a random sample I've looked at has found EVERYTHING in BlueSq in Golden Palace as well - I'm sure there are Blue Square exclusive tourneys, but a huge number? Again, if it's the same tournaments, then its the same response as above.... Overall? Sorry mate - I'm far from convinced that there is a huge difference between GP and BlueSq - yes we had some problems with the freeroll, that started us off on the wrong foot with them, however, all in, BlueSq and GP seem to me to be pretty similar (and I say that without a huge amount of experience on either - so feel free to correct anything you disagree with!!) Anyway - I'm off to see if Blue Square will let me open an account with them ;)
Are these not mostly the Tribeca network tourneys - i.e. also available on Golden Palace? How many of these are actually exclusive to Blue Square? Here is the golden palace tournament schedule

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Ok....I was rubbing my hands together as I failed to open an account - I opened chat to complain that BlueSq would not give me an account - they asked a couple of questions, then explained that because I had an account with a company that used the same software, I couldn't create an account..... They then said they'd found an account for me - Telepee (which is the one I thought I'd closed down to play Golden Palace). So I've logged on to that - but when I go to the cashier, it says "Your Blue Square Account is locked" - so they won't give me an account because I am with Golden Palace - Blue Square and Golden Palace are identical in this policy (because it is a Tribeca policy, not their policy) I'd be interested to know - Bowles10 and Doddsy - have you played Blue Sq at all? I wonder whether you would have the same connection problems there......

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! clap.gif well done to kip..thankyou to PL for a great freeroll, really enjoyed it even though i went out in 37th or thereabouts. lost 6k in 2 hands cry.gif ...at least i improved from being 1st out last timeroll.gif looking forward to the next one

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! No GotaFancy? I have never played at Blue Square so can't understand why I had so many connection problems. It wasn't just during the freeroll though, when I was trying out Golden Palace a few days before I was having exactly the same problems so overall, I'm not impressed. While I'm complaining:lol , I tried withdrawing my winnings from Golden Palace this morning and was told I can't withdraw any money until I send at least 2 forms of ID to show I am old enough to play! This is the first time I have seen this on any site and I am registered with a fair few - anyone else had this problem? Needless to say when that message popped up I was very :@

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Yeah doddsy, i tried withdrawing money last night, but i also got the age verification page. I spoke to a manager and complained, because you dont need ID to make a deposit only when wihdrawing the money, so its a right con. Such a rubbish way of going aout things, its gonna take ages for me to get that money i think.:@

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Hi Doddsy - my main point with regards to Blue Square was that if the connection problems are a Tribeca issue and not a Golden Palace issue, then you would have had the same problems whether playing at Golden palace, or Blue Square or Victor Chandler etc.... If you haven't played at other Tribeca skins, then it's impossible to say whether the issue was Golden palace or Tribeca related......

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! PS - Sorry that you're having the same problems as Kip withdrawing. Just a thought - I presume neither of you made a deposit (specifically a Credit Card deposit) which would have proved your age - is it maybe because of this that they need to verify your age? Just a stab in the dark......

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Regarding the connection problems, it may well of been right across the Golden Palace networks, as many of the connection problems i was talking about were also being talked about in the main lobby chatroom, not just in the PL freeroll. I will probably play if there is another freeroll, but to be honest, i don't think i would really ever consider making a deposit there. I think the software does seem abit dated (i think that was already mentioned in the thread somewhere) and also abit slow and clunky (if thats a word), but each to their own i guess. I just feel everything about the place was not as good as what i would expect, but that is the beauty of online poker, there are so many different cardrooms, you can shop around and play somewhere you find comfortable i guess:) Cheers though yesterday for GotaFancy, great work in sorting everything out in the absence of Paul, it at least meant what go the poker going with most people in :)

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! well i guess i had better go do some scanning and emailing to get some money out of golden palace I can see this taking a while, wish me luck. Doddsy ill let you know what happens etc:ok

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! GUTTED, had to go to air show with the family yesterday and did'nt get back in time , all them hours trying to get an account open wasted. Well hope it was a good game and i will b playing tomorrow nite on laddies trying to takedownkip. GL all c you's tomorrow nite on laddies.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Cant say im impressed with Golden Palace, after 3 days of emailing finally told today (ie one day late) that I cant have a real money account either, same prob as Cains, Czech Republic not on their list Still thanks to GotaFancy and Paul for all their work

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! No I didn't make a deposit when I set up my account, usually just use play money on the software first to see if I like it. Yeah, same here Kip, I'll post how I get on although it'll probably take me a bit longer as going to have to borrow my brother's computer as I haven't got a scanner. I don't fancy sending the details in the post - probably never hear back from them. Good luck anyway:hope

I can't withdraw any money until I send at least 2 forms of ID to show I am old enough to play! This is the first time I have seen this on any site and I am registered with a fair few - anyone else had this problem?
I've never had to do it with a poker account but I have had to do this with bookies in Australia (??), ie Centrebet. Never proved to be a problem... just scanned the stuff they were looking for, attached it to an e-mail and hit send. Never had any worries about doing it then and don't think I'd have any worries about doing it again. :ok

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! roll.gifroll.gif All the hard work GaF? just cause I'm Whinging!! No seriously, I appreciate you looking into it in detail bigokay.gif It just MY personal opinion that they are trouble. Just one minor point about opening an Ac with Blue sq................ Ask them if you can open an ac called Telepee - pl or Telepee 1 on their live chat. Explain that you are kinda tied to GP for a while and that you think Blue sq is far better and not bloody american you'll be sitting next to me in tourneys in no time!! happy.gifhappy.gifhappy.gif Works every time bigokay.gif Anyway, Cheers GaF?, the whinging ends here and hopefully I'll be able to access the the monthly league through Powers or Blue sq.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - Sun September 4th 8.30pm! Well done Kip and Laidbackbloke :clap sounds like it was a very exciting free roll indeed. I was one of the unfortunate buggers that couldnt open up an account due to having one already opened with BlueSq or VC so was gutted to miss it. Hopefully i will be able to enter the next one and improve my game by playing against you guys. Good luck with the Withdrawl Guys sounds like thats being a bit of a pain.