** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

SPORTING LIFE NH TRAINERS REVIEW Info

SPORTING LIFE NH TRAINERS review help

Looking for trainer Don Eddy stats eg: How many runners and number of horses In stable per season for NH years:

80-81 ?

81-82 ?

82-83 ?

83-84 ?

Edited by Mr Miller
Title

Thanks, I know the Sporting Life NH Trainers review books use to list the trainers form for the season & how many horses ran for the yard. Hopefully someone on here might oblige me with Don Eddy's stats for the four seasons required ?

We've lots of books but mostly Flat.  I have found the Haig National Hunt Races and Race Horses 1983-84. Arrigle Boy is mentioned in 2 races, coming 4th and 6th ridden by P Tuck and P Ellison. It comments he last won at Stratford and Newcastle in 80/81 but no further details.

Not sure exactly what sets of books we've got, I'll check with my OH. They normally only come out at Xmas for the Racing Post Quiz these days!

@runadrum

Thank you, appreciate your help. With no data online I am relying on stats from books people may own. 

I am after trainer Don Eddy Seasonal NH form  & number of runners for seasons

80-81; 81-82; 82 -83; 83-84; 

Thankful of any stats/info ?

20 hours ago, avongirl said:

We've lots of books but mostly Flat.  I have found the Haig National Hunt Races and Race Horses 1983-84. Arrigle Boy is mentioned in 2 races, coming 4th and 6th ridden by P Tuck and P Ellison. It comments he last won at Stratford and Newcastle in 80/81 but no further details.

Not sure exactly what sets of books we've got, I'll check with my OH. They normally only come out at Xmas for the Racing Post Quiz these days!

@runadrum

Hi, 

In your 83-84 book is there any info on 2 other horses regarding there runs/form for that season. They are RUN IN TUNE & DEEP ICE. Interested to know if Don Eddy trained the latter and also ARRIGLE BOY for the 2 runs you mentioned. Thx, appreciate your help ?