Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

Premier League Predictions > May 8th - 10th

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

A couple of imaginary spread bets to channel your enthusiasm for BATE, just for the fun of seeing how they compare. Staking assumes you're playing a tenner a point, for the purpose of comparable money risked.

Buy BATE supremacy for £20 per goal at 1.6 and buy their goal rush for £2 per point at 24 (0 if they don't score, 10 for 1 goal then 20, 33, 50, 75 up to a 100 for 6+ goals).

Good luck with your real bets!

My staking is 1pt = 5% of the bank up to a max bet of 4pts, obviously 20% of the bank. It's been 5 weeks now I've been betting on the Belarus games, started with a decent sized bank, doubled the bank a couple of weeks ago, the aim is to double the bank again in the next couple of weeks. 

2 hours ago, harry_rag said:

At half time you could close out the supremacy bet at 2.8 and the goal rush at 55, taking profits of £24 and £62. Think I'll let it run, not least with it being an imaginary bet! :)

At halftime I thought the -3 looked on and was kicking myself I didn't take -4 and -5.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, harry_rag said:

Final result is 5-3, with the hosts doing their best to scupper any handicap or supremacy bets. Supremacy makes up at 2 (the margin of victory) for a profit of just £8 but goal rush makes up at 75 for a profit of 51 x stake or £102. Total profit £110 so beats the £86 we could have taken at half time.

Well done on the handicap profit. :ok

Thanks mate, a bit of a rollercoaster game but a last minute goal lands the -1. Overall a profit of over 2pts for the weekend.  

Edited by allyhibs

After a small loss on Friday and a small win on Saturday, yesterday was a bit of a disaster, being my biggest losing day of the year so far. That comes after my biggest winning day last Sunday and 3rd best on the Friday. So two very contrasting weekends to say the least.

5 hours ago, harry_rag said:

After a small loss on Friday and a small win on Saturday, yesterday was a bit of a disaster, being my biggest losing day of the year so far. That comes after my biggest winning day last Sunday and 3rd best on the Friday. So two very contrasting weekends to say the least.

Big losing days are always tough, especially so after doing an imaginary bet that came in. As you well know though, it's all about the long term, focus on that mate :ok

:ok Cheers, not in the least fazed by it as seen it all before and this year’s highs and lows are probably less extreme than in previous years. Just thought having noticed the high point last weekend I should see how bad this weekend was in the grand scheme of things. 

Do this long enough and you have days that make you look like you can do no wrong and days where it looks like you should maybe take up needlepoint! :lol

Posted (edited)
48 minutes ago, harry_rag said:

Do this long enough and you have days that make you look like you can do no wrong and days where it looks like you should maybe take up needlepoint! :lol

I know that only too well mate, very well put :ok

Edited by allyhibs
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.