** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Corona Tennis Off-Season Betting

On 7/3/2020 at 10:24 PM, kedbet said:

Omar Jasika to beat Matthew Dellavedova @ 1.14 with Pinnacle

Jasika - Dellavedova / 6-4, 5-7, 6-10

https://www.flashscore.com/match/t6vKLK5G/#match-summary
omar was in full control all match long and even serving for it at 5-4 in the second set. then rustiness came back. 

if you want to take a risk triple your stake and play this:
https://kedbet.blogabet.com/pick/31101632/combo-pick

good luck ?

Edited by kedbet

John Isner to beat Christopher Eubanks @ 1.33 with Betfair

take it, will drop soon. short info later. /edit: isner with two straight-sets victories in atlanta vs kevin king and taylor harry fritz. no need to talk about his service games, but his return games were pretty good in both matches. he even told tennis channel in a post-match interview that he is "really surprised how well he hits the ball" so far. he also told them to be physically in great shape, going to the gym 5 times a week. eubanks beat sandgren yesterday, but this guy is not stable at all. he lost to ulises blanch twice not even a week ago in the grand slam tennis tours series. if isner wins just one set eubanks will find himself in a matchtiebreak at best. good luck vs john in a 10-point shootout.

Edited by kedbet

• 2 weeks later...

NY Women's Singles to beat Springfield Women's Singles @ 1.44 with bet365

world team tennis. clijsters will play govortsova or mcnally. she already beat pera, kenin, collins and stephens. first to 5 games, tiebreak at 4-4.

Edited by kedbet

Tu (1.16) to beat Laka
Denolly (1.16) to beat Parker
SorribesTormo (1.28) to beat Carreras 
Kvitova +1.5 Sets (1.25) to beat Sevastova

@ 2.15 with bet365

li tu is a pretty solid player working as a junior tennis coach at the milner.tu youth tennis academy. he participated at the australian open junior championships twice, winning junior national titles and representing australia at junior davis cup and at u14 world junior teams events. he will win this no doubt about that. denolly is 3-0 at pro tennis series france since coming from the challenge elite series where he made it to the semis in the first edition with wins over escoffier, janvier, mahut and taking a set from herbert. in the second edition he beat bourgue and was then eliminated by humbert. pretty high level and way too much for the brit parker stuart, who never even played a single match on challenger level. in the spanish summer league final sorribes tormo will somehow grind carreras down. carreras is 0-4 against top100 players and never took a set. she never even made it to a wta main draw. nevertheless some drama expected in this one. kvitova will play her second final in berlin after losing to svitolina a few days ago in a matchtiebreak. svitolina was completely off in the semis vs sevastova yesterday. she made 22 unforced errors and gifted the blowout win to the latvian. sevastova didn't have back to back straight sets wins vs top20 players on hard court since 2016. there is no way that kvitova will be as sluggish as svitolina obviously was. she will be motivated as hell to win the title at tempelhof this time and won't go down without a fight. good luck mates!

Edited by kedbet

2 hours ago, Foo_Fighter said:

Are you on Twitter kedbet? 

@Foo_Fighter technically yes, but i've never posted something on my account. i'm not into social media that much.
still having an idea of starting a youtube channel someday. maybe i'll give it a try when the us open are around the corner ?

Hanna Chang (1.20) to beat Anna Morgina + Varvara Lepchenko (1.53) to beat Jamie Loeb @ 1.84 with bet365

i don't see any chance for morgina in this matchup. hanna chang is one of the best players in california with a 26-6 record since the lockdown. morgina is 2-5 so far with wins over closs and montez. closs is literally losing to anyone and montez just fell asleep after winning the first set 6-0 and couldn't find the switch again. the odds on lepchenko are a joke. she is 30-4 (without retirements) and just lost twice to zarazua, once to former top junior shilin xu and once by mistake to emily fanning. the match will be played on the grand slam tennis tours, means there will be a regular deciding set (no matchtiebreak) if needed. jamie loeb coming from 7 defeats in a row. lepchenko killed di lorenzo almost two weeks ago in this series with 6-0, 6-2. loeb fell short to di lorenzo mid-june 3-6, 2-6. lepchenko and loeb met each other last november in las vegas where varvara made almost twice as much points (60-32) in her 6-2, 6-0 blowout win. this is a big bet for me with a potential return of 2k. if we get the win i'll very likely start my youtube channel and we'll try to make 10k out of it over the next weeks. fingers crossed, good luck mates ?

5 hours ago, kedbet said:

Hanna Chang (1.20) to beat Anna Morgina + Varvara Lepchenko (1.53) to beat Jamie Loeb @ 1.84 with bet365

Chang - Morgina / 6-3, 6-3
Lepchenko - Loeb / Cancelled ?

:ok

@CzechPunter is there a subforum on this board where i could start my own thread? with picks, stakings, systems etc? maybe here?

Edited by kedbet

Olmos - Zacarias 1@1.73 10/10 flat stake

Odds going up on Olmos and as I wanted 1,7+ I have to take it. She is the best player in this event quite surprisingly and she lost only few regular matches past months. She put most of her opponents under pressure and played really great tennis far above her 458 rank.

Zacarias is more than 200 places higher ranked, but I am not convinced by her play here. She is on 6 games winning streak, but played vs weaker players. I have Zacarias in the group of plyers right behind Olmos (with Chang, Chang and Day), but is is not that close for almost even odds. I have correct price around 1.65 here. GL