Announcements
** July Nap's Competition Result : 1st Rainbow, 2nd Trainmad091, 3rd Zidane123, KO Cup Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners Alastair, Goodwood Comp: Glavintoby**
**July Poker League Result : 1st Craggwood £75, 2nd Like2Fish £45, 3rd Rivrd £30**
CzechPunter

Corona Tennis Off-Season Betting

Eugenie Bouchard (+1.5 Sets) to beat Sloane Stephens @ 1.36 with Betfair

there is not a single reason to make sloane favorite in this matchup. on court she is a complete mess for almost a year now and off court she regularly expresses her intellectual poverty on social media. it's her first match since march when she lost to leylah annie fernandez in monterrey. bouchard had a straight-sets victory over the same leylah annie fernandez yesterday. plus bouchard leads the h2h 3-2 and won at least a set in the last four meetings. sloane dropped at least one set in 16 of her last 18 matches. i expect sloane to be as rusty as she was all year long and genie looked pretty solid in her opening match.

Edited by kedbet

Axel Geller to beat Sebastian Murillo @ 1.20 with Betfair

highest odds on the market, going very big on this one. murillo is 5-11 so far on the us exhibiton tour. he only won vs bradford, which we layed a few days ago in his match vs junior alexander ore. twice vs orhon, who is a very bad player from turkey. fun fact: even bradford won vs orhon. then he beat karlovskiy somehow by mistake in a matchtiebreak and finally yesterday vs bushamuka, who is another lower level college player from kentucky. geller is 10-4 on the us exhibition tour. the 21yo argentinian was junior us open and junior wimbledon runner-up in 2017. among others he beat paolo lorenzi last week in straight sets. his level of tennis is way above murillos and i can't even see him losing a set. feels like free money and my feelings are 90% accurate 😜

Edited by kedbet

Renata Zarazua to beat Sofia Sewing @ 1.13 with Betfair

sorry for spamming this thread, but something is wrong with betfair opening lines today. from my yearslong experience bet365 is quite accurate with their tennis odds most of the time and they offer @ 1.071 on zarazua. sewing is complete trash, she played 38 matches on the us exhibition tour and i've layed her multiple times. saw both former straight-set losses vs zarazua and she didn't have any chance at all. there was a "close" opening set in their first meeting because renata was asleep, but she came back from being down 3-5 (0-30) to win the set 7-5. the other 3 sets were blowouts. sewing is nowhere near the mexican, she doesn't even believe she could beat her as one could see when she had that lead mentioned above. going as big as i did on geller.

Edited by kedbet

Borges (1.17) to beat Araujo + Parks (1.30) to beat Ivanova + Tsitsipas (1.25) to beat Popyrin @ 1.90 with Betfair

from my point of view a pretty uneven final in the fpt portugal series. nuno borges is not well known on the tour, because he was a full time college player at mississippi state university for the past 5 years. he has a career record of 121-23 and is clearly one of the best (if not the best) college player america has ever seen. he is pretty close to atp level and i think we will see him on the challenger tour very soon. he will face the 18yo qualifier pedro araujo who had a grateful draw and somehow made it into the final. he was placed 2nd is his group and just advanced to the semis because group winner pedro sousa, to whom he has lost in straight sets, withdrawn from the tournament. borges defeated established players like joao sousa and gastao elias in straight sets. on the other side araujo never even played a match on challenger level. this series is played with a regular deciding set if needed, so for me there is zero chance for the underdog. in the east coast pro series alycia parks fell short to dasha ivanova 6-2, 6-7, 8-10 almost two weeks ago. a match she should never have lost because she was completely in control. it was this kind of match when some girls fall asleep because the opponent is so bad. parks was too sloppy on her own service games because she could break ivanova ad libitum. parks is a hard hitter with powerful strokes and just made too much errors in the wrong moments. ivanovas skills are nowhere near and i'm absolutely convinced that parks will take revenge today. the last match is played at the ultimate tennis showdown in france. four 10-minute quarters where the players will each have two serves in a row. popyrin will be forced to serve like a god to make any demands in this matchup. the aussie went 0-4 vs goffin/moutet and is not known to be a great returner at all. tsitsipas will grill him in that regard and i can only see one winner after 40 minutes. each pick is overprized by 5-10 ticks on its own. good luck!

Edited by kedbet

8 hours ago, kedbet said:

Borges (1.17) to beat Araujo + Parks (1.30) to beat Ivanova + Tsitsipas (1.25) to beat Popyrin @ 1.90 with Betfair

Borges - Araujo / 6-3, 6-3
Parks - Ivanova / 6-3, 6-2

Tsitsipas - Popyrin / 17-12, 20-9, 19-8, 15-16

:ok

Aleksandar Vukic to beat Benard Bruno Nkomba @ 1.10 with Betfair

one of these matches where the bookies are pissed to give an odd for. vukic with a great progress lately, reaching his first challenger final in monterrey just before the coronahoax hit the stage in the middle of march. he is 2-0 at utr pro match series sydney so far beating reid and hijikata in straight sets. nkomba on the other side is 0-2 with two straight-set losses to the already mentioned hijikata and reid. the 20yo black guy from australia has never reached a challenger main draw is his life and his biggest achievement is an itf-quarterfinal in singapore. this is almost 100% vukic so i'm going big again.

I will be posting aain here. Unfortunatelly odds are not stable these weeks (not sure if I can attach a free telegram chat room here, or it is against the rules, admin please write me a feedback on this, Thank you.)

Two times on Volynets today!

Pamela Montez - Katie Volynets
Katie Volynets @ 1.473
10/10
Katie is one of the biggest US talents, who was ranked 21 on junior tour at the age of fresh 16, but got stopped by an injury then, for more over year. After the return, she moved to women tennis directly (at the age of 17) and she is ranked career high 341 currently. I was expecting her to climb deeply into top 200 this year, as in juniors age she was better than McNally or Navarro. It is her first match after long break in this West-Coeast event, but I expect her be the best player, especially as hard is her best surface. I believe, she will be ready and prove the big quality gap (especially on serve) in compare to Montez. GL

Katie Volynets - Andrea Gamiz
Katie Volynets @ 1.591 10/10 pinn
dtto as against Montez. Gamiz should be all in defence and I expect Volynets to be all over her. GL

10 hours ago, Toptipsters said:

Two times on Volynets today!

good job mate! katie has a great length in her groundstrokes. shaky vs montez, but already improved vs gamiz. hope she stays healthy and gets some matches under her belt. ps: well-intentioned advice to anyone. refrain from betting on seone mendez, she clearly threw her match today vs ivanova. she already played like this a few days ago vs khazaniuk. not sure what's wrong with her, but she wanted to be off court as soon as possible. playing serve and volley (into the net) on her own service games and going all-in on her returns. 

Kubler (1.14) to beat Sweeny + Radanovic (1.13) to beat Djakovic + Giustino (1.14) to beat Arnaboldi @ 1.47 with Betfair

not much time for explanations today. kubler by far the better player, djakovic is too shaky and giustino just too good. three mismatches 🧐

Edited by kedbet

6 hours ago, kedbet said:

Kubler (1.14) to beat Sweeny + Radanovic (1.13) to beat Djakovic + Giustino (1.14) to beat Arnaboldi @ 1.47 with Betfair

Kubler - Sweeny / 6-2, 6-2
Radanovic - Djakovic / 7-6, 6-0
Giustino - Arnaboldi / 6-4, 6-0

Jason Kubler to beat Adam Walton @ 1.20 with Pinnacle

take it, will drop soon. going to write a short info later. /edit: kubler one of the most skilled aussies. excellent baseliner with 11 titles (5x challenger, 6x itf) to his name. he crushed fancutt and sweeny each 6-2, 6-2. walton on the other side lost to both of them. pinnacle odds dropped to 1.11. good luck mates!

Edited by kedbet

2 hours ago, kedbet said:

Katie Volynets to beat Kimmi Hance @ 1.14 with Betfair

takeaways from the match: +14% profit, volynets serve is still a mess, hance playing without a sports bra 🧐

Hance - Volynets / 3-6, 1-6

Julia Middendorf to beat Lisa Matviyenko @ 1.30 with Betfair

a lot of rain in hannover delayed this match to thursday morning. two weeks ago 17yo middendorf won her group (3-0) with wins over heisen, steur and the well-known friedsam before falling short to gerlach in the final for #1 spot in versmold. however she qualified for the intermediate stage and found herself in a very strong group with korpatsch, zaja and long shot matviyenko. after a close 5-7, 5-7 opening loss to zaja, who had top seed siegemund in a deciding set in the final for #1 spot in stuttgart, she will face the weakest player of the group. matviyenko is the successor for the injured lys and shouldn't be here in the first place. two weeks ago in stuttgart she finished forelast (1-2) with only beating the 16yo müller. back then she also played vs zaja and got schooled 1-6, 1-6. in hannover she lost her opening match vs korpatsch 1-6, 2-6. from the performance levels i've seen so far middendorf should be all over her.

Edited by kedbet

Julia Wachaczyk (1.14) to beat Sarah Mueller + Varvara Lepchenko (1.08) to beat Dia Evtimova @ 1.23 with Betfair

as mentioned above mueller lost to matviyenko in straight sets. wachaczyk is a pretty experienced player and should have no problems with the 16yo. in the east coast pro series lepchenko is back on court and will face evtimova today. first match for the bulgarian since january where she lost to hsu in straight sets in the first round qualifying at daytona beach. she didn't play a top100 player (which lepchenko still is, although she is ranked #178 currently) for 5 years and is 2-15 in that regard. according to varvaras current level of tennis evtimova can be proud of taking a few games in her comeback match.

Edited by kedbet

4 hours ago, kedbet said:

Julia Wachaczyk (1.14) to beat Sarah Mueller + Varvara Lepchenko (1.08) to beat Dia Evtimova @ 1.23 with Betfair

Wachaczyk - Mueller / 6-0, 3-6, 6-2
Lepchenko - Evtimova / 6-1, 6-2

Omar Jasika to beat Matthew Dellavedova @ 1.14 with Pinnacle

jasika was a former world #6 on the junior tour. in 2014 he achieved a double triumph at the us open by winning the boys singles and doubles title. in december 2016 he won the ao wildcard play-offs australia and played his first grand slam in melbourne where he was sweeped in round1 by david ferrer. two weeks later he won his first challenger title in burnie. as he was on the brink of establishing himself on challenger level in early 2018 he was tested positive on cocaine and has been issued with a two-year suspension by his national anti-doping agency. just a few months before his ban he beat dellavedova 6-4, 6-4, 6-3 in the ao wildcard play-offs before he got eliminated in the semis by the later wildcard winner alex de minaur. after a rusty start into his match vs william ma yesterday i expect him to beat his fellow-countryman without major problems.

Edited by kedbet