** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Latest Table - May 2020

On 5/17/2020 at 8:02 AM, BillyHills said:

You take this way too seriously mate but its nice that your concerned about us 'poor' punters who are enjoying a bit of friendly competition in this stressful time.

You could be right, I just don't enjoy it when the odds are stacked against us. I've been stuck indoors now for 57 days, perhaps I'm going stir crazy. Looking forward to the 1st of June. Keep up the good work.

May 30

Gary with his 10/1 winner makes the last day a bit more interesting, Luckypants moves just outside the cash spots with a 33/1 shocker and 3 or 4 players could yet nick the 'Most Winners' prize from Lee if they get a decent priced winner on the last day.

Screen Shot 2020-05-31 at 07.49.02.pngScreen Shot 2020-05-31 at 07.49.26.png

Final Table

Two big winners on the last day but nothing to stop Lee-Grays from doing a tremendous double this month.

He held on from the late challengers and scooped the 'most winners' prize at the same time.:clap

Well done also to Gary66, Zidane123 and BuzzA for filling the places.

Le Male won the KO Cup with Silver Fox finishing runners-up:clap

We lost our leader this month but we will carry on the fight to beat those bookies!!

Prizes

£100 Lee-Grays (PL Merch)
£75 Gary66 (PL Merch)
£50 Zidane123 (PL Merch)
£25 BuzzA

£40 Cup: Le Male
£10 RU Silver Fox
£50 MW: Lee Grays

Can all prize winners send their details (PayPal, PL Name, Prize being claimed and address if winning PL Merch)
to the email (not the feedback form) : [email protected]
I will sort your prizes out as soon as I can.

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 00.06.14.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-01 at 00.06.26.png

Well done @LEE-GRAYS on doing the double, well deserved. Good 2nd @Gary66 kept Lee on his toes till the finish. (Thought the race today mirrored the Nap comp...Lee bursting out the gate into the lead, Gary coming from mid-pack with a late run just not quite getting there!) Nice 3rd @Zidane123 and a great  22-1 find on the last day @Buzz A to nick 4th. Keep finding those winners Guys and Girls. 

It's been a difficult month, for very different reasons. The Covid fight goes on, but we lost @Sir Puntalot and i would just like to say well done and thank you to everyone behind the scenes for keeping things going in what must have been very difficult times, especially @BillyHills , hopefully with racing back on home soil you're job will become less complicated, thanks again for all that you do. 

7 hours ago, LeMale said:

Well done @LEE-GRAYS on doing the double, well deserved. Good 2nd @Gary66 kept Lee on his toes till the finish. (Thought the race today mirrored the Nap comp...Lee bursting out the gate into the lead, Gary coming from mid-pack with a late run just not quite getting there!) Nice 3rd @Zidane123 and a great  22-1 find on the last day @Buzz A to nick 4th. Keep finding those winners Guys and Girls. 

It's been a difficult month, for very different reasons. The Covid fight goes on, but we lost @Sir Puntalot and i would just like to say well done and thank you to everyone behind the scenes for keeping things going in what must have been very difficult times, especially @BillyHills , hopefully with racing back on home soil you're job will become less complicated, thanks again for all that you do. 

cheers LeMale 

13 hours ago, BillyHills said:

Final Table

Two big winners on the last day but nothing to stop Lee-Grays from doing a tremendous double this month.

He held on from the late challengers and scooped the 'most winners' prize at the same time.:clap

Well done also to Gary66, Zidane123 and BuzzA for filling the places.

Le Male won the KO Cup with Silver Fox finishing runners-up:clap

We lost our leader this month but we will carry on the fight to beat those bookies!!

Prizes

£100 Lee-Grays (PL Merch)
£75 Gary66 (PL Merch)
£50 Zidane123 (PL Merch)
£25 BuzzA

£40 Cup: Le Male
£10 RU Silver Fox
£50 MW: Lee Grays

Can all prize winners send their details (PayPal, PL Name, Prize being claimed and address if winning PL Merch)

Screen Shot 2020-06-01 at 00.06.14.pngScreen Shot 2020-06-01 at 00.06.26.png

cheers billy money in

14 hours ago, BillyHills said:

Slight typo there, BH? A Punters Louge after a few ciders is a frightening thought... ?