** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Corona Tennis Off-Season News

such a joy to watch carlos alcaraz play tennis. this kid will be dominating men's tennis over decades if he stays healthy. he just destroyed taberner 6-1, 6-1 and will play the spanish summer league final tomorrow vs martinez portero/zapata miralles. don't miss out on this one if you never seen him on court.

Edited by kedbet

14 minutes ago, four-leaf said:

I started watching Carlos Alcaraz last season when he played his first Challenger tournament in Murcia where he lives and trains on the Juan Carlos Ferrero academy. He was 16 years old then and now 17 and brimming with confidence.

My bad, Alicante was Carlos first Challenger tournament where I saw him in. Murcia was his second but I saw him there also. My memory failed me.

There's been a positive test in Palermo. The tournament looks as though it's continuing, but I really can't see how the tours can continue this year. There are going to be withdrawals all over the place and tournaments will probably be cancelled in what's already a massively truncated schedule. It just feels to me like this year should be written off - tennis is probably the professional sport least suited to a pandemic as it involves travel all over the world all the year round.