** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Need advice about Paddypower

Lee Thistlethwaite

Can anyone give me some advice if theres any course of action I can take against Paddy Power I joined their online site less than a year ago and didn't get asked for any identification and since joining I've stupidly deposited over 8 thousand pounds and had withdrawn less than 1 thousand pounds back, I had a paddypower cash card for withdrawing any winnings instantly, maximum amount anyone can withdraw though is £250 per day, but I've recently heard that paddypower should have asked me for some form off identification with the amount I was depositing as they would have demanded it if I tried to transfer any winnings back to my bank account and for some unknown reason after I questioned their customer service about the win/loss ratio I have had my account suspended for 6 months with a responsibility playing term being the reason for this, now I actually dont have any identification like a passport or driving licence, so on the crazy chance I would of won any significant amount I in reality would have still lost,
Is there anything I can do about this, surely they have breached some type of rule in my case, 
Many thanks in advance and I hope anyone reading this is taking care in regard to the coronavirus 

:welcome to Punters Lounge @Lee Thistlethwaite  :ok 

You do have to provide ID for sure, but seems like they've got this the wrong way around as it should be on deposit. To not have at least a passport isn't great either though, you need this for ID galore these days.

I would pick up the phone and call them, emails and live chat won't resolve it.