** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Sky - US Form on Website

I've been looking at the US Racing for a week or so but I'm still flummoxed by the form on the Sky Sports At The Racing Website

The racecards appear to be OK but when you click on the horse's name to bring up it's form it all goes to pot

Take an example ....... 7.07 at Gulfstream tonight, the horse 'Summer Mischief'

On the card it's form figures read 1809-62

Yet on it's form page the last race shown was a Win on 26th Feb

Is that the 1 from 6 races ago ? ........ has it run 5 times since then but the races haven't been entered on the form page

According to the card it finished 2nd last time out but looking at it's form page it hasn't finished 2nd since Dec 2017 and there 11 races listed since then

It's baffling ....... it's difficult enough trying to pick winners but when you evidently don't have simple to use form it's impossible !

GULFSTREAM have their own site.

Equibase are another decent one for form as is At The Races website.

I signed up for timeformus , now that is baffling , it's all about race pace.

One thing I did stumble across during UK & Irish lockdown is the Hong Kong Jockey Clubs website when there is a meeting at Sha Tin or Happy Valley , superb ?

If you are betting on Victoria and south Australian racing then racing.com is the only site you need. It’s free and you can watch replays as well. I also recommend downloading a paper called Winning Post which comes out on a Thursday. It’s the paper I buy when I’m in Australia and they have just started putting it online which has been incredibly helpful.

Given that I don't feel as though I'm geting the full information on the US Racing I'm still doing OK with it

Makes you wonder whether poriing over the form for hours for UK races is really necessary ...... ?

I've often thought that the longer I spend on a race the less confident I am about any selection ....... after a while you convince yourself either that every horse will win or that none of them will

Less information equals less confusion !

It makes it even worse when you dont 100% know if it going to be run on the AW or Turf.

They change their minds half way through as meeting!! I did wonder why they didnt state C/D winners on the card, its because they cant be sure on which surface it will run on.

Trotter, they do barrier trials and stuff and they are sometimes on the form and not on others. It may explain why some form figures don't add up.

On 4/20/2020 at 10:08 PM, BillyHills said:

This site looks interesting, has lots of info on there plus Pace, Speed and Class angles

https://www.horses.betamerica.com/bet/todays-races/time

Looks interesting Billy , is it FREE to join or do they charge ?

Love some of the comments , I looked at 7.15 WRD where the PL ( in green ) predicts All The Juice at about 7/2 , looked at some previous form & couldn't help notice on July 12th 2019 over 8f finished 8th because the horse " failed to menace " ??? brilliant quote !