Announcements
*** Punchestown Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. Craig Bluenose, 2nd. Lee Grays & 3rd. Carole Dawney ***
** April Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Rob Valk, 3rd McG **
** Last Man Standing Results - glavintoby & Redno2009 both win £125 **
** April Naps Competition Result: 1st Sugardaddyken, 2nd TRAINMAD091, 3rd Harry Faint99, 4th Gary66. KO Cup Winner Waggy, Most Winners: Xtc12 **

Modus Icon Of Darts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wessel Nijman wins all four of his matches to top the group, for today. Annoyingly, the match schedule all got moved around and the key match of the day (Nijman Vs Evans) was all of a sudden Evans fir

So this started yesterday and rather annoyingly finished with the guy i would have backed winning the group. Wessel Nijman won all his group matches to land a 5 or 6/1 group win. Not that I would have

Monk wins the group. Only losing out to a deciding leg in which he also should have won in all fairness. Looking to tonight and I can't see anything but another Evans win. The guy is just playing

Cole wins the group yesterday. +5pts. Today is group B and I'm going to stick with Edhouse today. The line-up of matches are not the easiest and he will start against David Evans but he beat him 5-1 the last time they played and if he get a good start the other matches will look easy. I'm also going to take him to win and get the most 180s against Burton. Burton will have his first match against Edhouse and Edhouse will be warmed up nicely

2pts R.Edhouse to win the group 2/1
2.5pts R. Edhouse to beat S.Burton and get the most 180s evens betfair

Modus bets -14.5pts
Darts 2020 bets - +52pts (pre-summer series calculations)

Sorry to keep repeating the bet but it's got to be Jarred Cole again today. It's becoming a 2 horse race each day and if i'm getting better than evens I'm taking it

4pts J.Cole to win the group 7/4 william hill

Modus bets -19pts
Darts 2020 bets - +47.5pts (pre-summer series calculations)

• 2 weeks later...

Icon of Darts resumes today. The group is quite a weak one consisting of the following :

S.Marsh
F.Sherrock

K.Kay
D.Portela
J.Brown
J.Justicia

Marsh is a big favourite here and you can pretty much see why. Very little consistency from the likes of Justicia or Portela and although he won it last time, Kay is another who is alittle inconsistent. Sherrock can win on any day if she brings her A game but Marsh looks the most likely.

I'll also have an outside point punt on Brown though. I thought he did OK on his debut and he could be dangerous if he is more used to the setup

4pts S.Marsh to win Day 1 5/4 willhill
1pt J.Brown to win Day 1 25/1 bet365

I'll be taking Marsh again today. It was a very weird day 2 days ago with Sherrock winning her first match with such a low average. She was 3-1 up with a 60 average I believe. Brown was so close. If he didnt lose that silly first match it really could have been different but the bookies has reacted and he is now single figure digits and the value has gone.

4pts S.Marsh to win Day 5 5/4 betvictor

• 3 weeks later...

I was wondering what happened to Nijman and why he suddenly disappeared - it seemed really strange. Looks like the answer is that he's been suspended along with McKinstry over alleged match-fixing during this tournament in April and May. Nijman has admitted the charge and has said he made a stupid mistake, McKinstry is going to appeal. @Fader not sure if this info is any use to you so tagging you just in case.

On 8/18/2020 at 3:22 PM, Torque said:

I was wondering what happened to Nijman and why he suddenly disappeared - it seemed really strange. Looks like the answer is that he's been suspended along with McKinstry over alleged match-fixing during this tournament in April and May. Nijman has admitted the charge and has said he made a stupid mistake, McKinstry is going to appeal. @Fader not sure if this info is any use to you so tagging you just in case.

Blimey, must admit I'm not too suprised. It's too easy to do with these small events. Also makes sense why I find it so hard to read the players. Because they are cheating scumbags :D