Announcements
** July Nap's Competition Result : 1st Rainbow, 2nd Trainmad091, 3rd Zidane123, KO Cup Bathtime For Rupert, Most Winners Alastair, Goodwood Comp: Glavintoby**
**July Poker League Result : 1st Craggwood £75, 2nd Like2Fish £45, 3rd Rivrd £30**
Sign in to follow this  
Fader

Modus Icon Of Darts

back to Modus today and I'm going to once again back Cole to win his group. Couldn't have been more unlucky in that one in winning every match barring the one against Marsh but I think he can do it here. I can't see Marsh at that level today

2.5pts J.Cole to win the group 2/1 paddypower

Cole wins the group yesterday. +5pts. Today is group B and I'm going to stick with Edhouse today. The line-up of matches are not the easiest and he will start against David Evans but he beat him 5-1 the last time they played and if he get a good start the other matches will look easy. I'm also going to take him to win and get the most 180s against Burton. Burton will have his first match against Edhouse and Edhouse will be warmed up nicely

2pts R.Edhouse to win the group 2/1
2.5pts R. Edhouse to beat S.Burton and get the most 180s evens betfair

Modus bets -14.5pts
Darts 2020 bets - +52pts (pre-summer series calculations)

Sorry to keep repeating the bet but it's got to be Jarred Cole again today. It's becoming a 2 horse race each day and if i'm getting better than evens I'm taking it

4pts J.Cole to win the group 7/4 william hill

Modus bets -19pts
Darts 2020 bets - +47.5pts (pre-summer series calculations)

Icon of Darts resumes today. The group is quite a weak one consisting of the following :

S.Marsh
F.Sherrock

K.Kay
D.Portela
J.Brown
J.Justicia

Marsh is a big favourite here and you can pretty much see why. Very little consistency from the likes of Justicia or Portela and although he won it last time, Kay is another who is alittle inconsistent. Sherrock can win on any day if she brings her A game but Marsh looks the most likely.

I'll also have an outside point punt on Brown though. I thought he did OK on his debut and he could be dangerous if he is more used to the setup

4pts S.Marsh to win Day 1 5/4 willhill
1pt J.Brown to win Day 1 25/1 bet365

Same two bets for me today for Day 3. Marsh is the a similar price to what we got on Day 1 despite a group win and I've managed to get 23/1 on Brown, who I think has the ability and is getting better.

5pts S.Marsh to win Day 3 11/10 betfred
1pt S.Brown to win Day 3 23/1 betfair

I'll be taking Marsh again today. It was a very weird day 2 days ago with Sherrock winning her first match with such a low average. She was 3-1 up with a 60 average I believe. Brown was so close. If he didnt lose that silly first match it really could have been different but the bookies has reacted and he is now single figure digits and the value has gone.

4pts S.Marsh to win Day 5 5/4 betvictor