Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

Premier League Predictions > Apr 10th - 13th

Good luck with today's game guys.

Ref Koronets does have the 3rd highest average in my stats. Let's just hope he feels kind hearted today! 😆

He averages 50.25 points in my sample of 20 games, with 15 going <70 points and 13 landing in the 4-6 cards sweet spot.

I'll be selling nearer to KO (currently 64 both firms). I took <70 at evens with PP last night (line moved to <60 now). I've done 4-6 cards at 6/5 with Hills and taken the £1 or 2 allowed by Sky Bet on no cards at 100/1 and bookings match tie at 5/1. This doesn't feel like a likely nil game to me but I still think 100/1 is too big.

On 4/13/2020 at 9:19 AM, StevieDay1983 said:

Slavia Mozyr vs Ruh Brest

A mixed bag of results yesterday brought frustration but it was also a huge learning curve. BATE Borisov are back, FC Minsk might have flattered to deceive, and Dinamo Brest could be a team to trust at home. The solitary game today to conclude this weekend's matches in the Belarus Premier League is a 3:30pm BST kick-off between Slavia Mozyr and Ruh Brest at the Yunost Stadium.

Slavia Mozyr have the potential to move joint top of the league table with a win here. Manager Mihail Martsinovich has seen his team lose their opening league game 3-1 away to FC Slutsk before going on a run of three straight wins in all competitions. A 2-1 win at home to BATE Borisov was followed by another 2-1 victory this time away to Dinamo Brest. A midweek 1-0 win over BATE in the cup lengthened the winning streak. These have been wins against solid teams so this Slavia Mozyr side shouldn't be under-estimated.

Ruh Brest aren't quite experiencing the positive vibes of their opponents. Alyaksandr Syadnyow's men are in 13th place after 1 win and 2 defeats from their 3 league matches. An opening day 1-0 win over Dinamo Minsk got them off to a flyer but this victory was followed by two losses to Energetik-BGU and BATE. Both matches did end in a 1-0 score-line and both sides were tricky opposition so the jury is still out on where this Ruh Brest side should be aiming to compete this season. One thing that is clear is that the issue early on is an impotency in the final third.

The home side are slightly favoured by the bookies and I have to agree with their reasoning. Slavia Mozyr look decent so far but they're up against a Ruh Brest side that won't be easy to beat. I'm wary that the home side could find it difficult to break down the visiting team but I think Slavia Mozyr could have enough to get all 3 points. Ruh Brest will certainly be a tough match for anyone based on their performances so far but I think they could fall just short on the road here.

Slavia Mozyr to Win @ 2.08 with VBet

Total Goals Scored Under 1.5 @ 2.95 with Unibet

Followed you on the under 1.5 goals mate. 6 pts profit for the long weekend, cat's happy 👍

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.