** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Virtual Grand National - Sweepstake Result

Thanks to everyone who entered, we had 87 in total to try and claim the 40 spots in the Virtual Grand National.

The draw was made by a random name picker, the video will be uploaded for transparency.

The final field is as follows

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 17.05.03.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 17.05.14.png

Prizes

Prizes:

1st : £80
2nd: £45
3rd: £35
4th: £25
5th: £15

Best of luck to all who were successful and for those that missed out better luck in our next competition.

BH:ok

1 hour ago, BillyHills said:

Thanks to everyone who entered, we had 87 in total to try and claim the 40 spots in the Virtual Grand National.

The draw was made by a random name picker, the video will be uploaded for transparency.

The final field is as follows

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 17.05.03.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 17.05.14.png

Prizes

Prizes:

1st : £80
2nd: £45
3rd: £35
4th: £25
5th: £15

Best of luck to all who were successful and for those that missed out better luck in our next competition.

BH:ok

Good luck everyone and huge thanks to @BillyHills for organising this as brilliantly as ever! :cheers 

Difficult job, well done ?

Good luck to those that passed the first hurdle..

Suspect this will be the first National won by a lady rider... the algorithms are unique but its fun and every one enjoy..

Dont forget set yer alarm for Sunday morning...? Sha Tin..

maybe see some here on line..

33 minutes ago, Land Afar said:

Dont forget set yer alarm for Sunday morning...? Sha Tin..

maybe see some here on line..

oh bum ...... it's in the morning !

for some reason I thought it was starting at 5.45pm and was looking forward to an evening racing........... ?

have to record it for the first few races ... 

Cheers BH for this Sweepstake! ....... ?

21 hours ago, LeMale said:

DAMN computers!!! ...:@...:cry...Anyway, now i've stopped sulking good luck to the chosen ones and cheers @BillyHills for this and for just keeping things going on here in difficult times, your work is appreciated. Stay safe everyone❤️ 

At least you got in the draw!! I "supposedly" reply on the threat, or so I thought, it might have been a javascript bug, or I just thought I did it. :rollin

Thanks @BillyHills!

2 hours ago, Xcout said:

At least you got in the draw!! I "supposedly" reply on the threat, or so I thought, it might have been a javascript bug, or I just thought I did it. :rollin

Thanks @BillyHills!

Sorry to hear that @Xcout but hey, you'd have donated to the NHS anyway right? And watch this space @BillyHills will already be thinking of another comp for us all to get involved in and maybe next time we'll get in.Keep safe mate.:ok

On 4/5/2020 at 12:13 AM, LeMale said:

Sorry to hear that @Xcout but hey, you'd have donated to the NHS anyway right? And watch this space @BillyHills will already be thinking of another comp for us all to get involved in and maybe next time we'll get in.Keep safe mate.:ok

Oh Yes, altought that might be a little more complicated from where I am.

Thanks and you too keep safe @LeMale!