** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Darts PDC (At Home)

Fader

I thought this was an Aprils Fool joke but i'm watching a youtube stream and it's on the betting markets too. I won't be tipping this as it does seem like it's done very much in jest, but it does make you wonder if this becomes more of an idea the longer this goes.

6 minutes ago, notanotherdonkey said:

I watched some of it today and the boards are not very clear.R.v barnaveled lost all his 4 matches today.Do no think I could watch it on a regular basis.Barney plays P.Taylor on Wednesday and if he plays like he did today he will get slaughtered.Stay safe.

Yeah it's not watchable. Harks back to the days before the light-bulb moment of a spilt-screen to see both the board and the player.

7 minutes ago, notanotherdonkey said:

I watched some of it today and the boards are not very clear.R.v barnaveled lost all his 4 matches today.Do no think I could watch it on a regular basis.Barney plays P.Taylor on Wednesday and if he plays like he did today he will get slaughtered.Stay safe.

Can't figure out why Barney is playing. If it's about redeeming himself after the World's it hasn't worked out so far.

As for calling it Icons of Darts - yes there are some Icons playing but the field is made up of youngsters and journeymen. It's a bit like a musician releasing a new album with only a couple of new tracks on it. Trade descriptions would have a field day.

More "PDC Darts At Home" tonight and we have a few better names. Here is the line-up for the 2nd event.

N. Aspinall
S. Bunting
J. Klaasen
S. Beaton

I really rate Aspinall and he is now a household name in darts. I think he could be even better than he normally is tonight, with no real pressure and his own set-up. I can't see past him tonight and I'm backing him. I would normally have a bigger price in there too, but I'm happy to stick with "The Asp"

5pts N.Aspinall to win PDC At Home evens paddypower

• 3 weeks later...
  • Fader changed the title to Darts PDC (At Home)