** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Latest Table - April 2020

Final Table

First of all thanks to the 59 players who took part this month, its not been easy trying to work out the races in America, Hong Kong and Australia so well done for those who lasted the trip. Hopefully we will get some European racing in May.

Craig Bluenose led for a long while and hung on to take the title despite Harry Faint getting a little too close for comfort in the last couple of days.
Daisychain and Internetmails filled the cash spots.

Roger had 13 winners and thanks to his 10/1 shot the other day made it past the magic mark and he takes the inaugural 'Most Winners' prize.

:clap:clap 

£100 Craig Bluenose
£75 Harry Faint99
£50 Daisychain
£25 Internetmails
£50 Roger 2256

Prize winners please send their details:
PL Name
Prize being claimed
PayPal Address 
Home Address for top 3 

to: [email protected]

Table

Screen Shot 2020-04-30 at 23.45.51.pngScreen Shot 2020-04-30 at 23.46.00.png

Well done @Craig bluenose on winning the nap comp this month and @roger2256 with his 13 winners to take the Most Winners title. (Great addition by the way Punters Lounge) 

Also congrats to all others in the money in yet another difficult month. Also a big thank you to @Sir Puntalot for the extra prize money this month, very generous indeed. 

And as always thanks to @BillyHills for running the comp which we all know has been made far more difficult with races all over the place and at different times, your time and effort is much appreciated in challenging times, Thank You. 

Keep Safe Everyone ❤️

Yep, well done to those who managed to make a profit, I must admit I find it almost impossible with international racing so I've given up until proper racing begins again.

The overall ROI for all selections is -22%. Not sure if anybody keeps records of the monthly ROIs but I suspect this may be the worst ever, I seem to recall that profits were made in March and February which is a credit to everybody on Punters Lounge.