** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Punters Lounge Exclusive £300 added Poker League - April Fun Week - Wed 29th April

avongirl

How is everyone getting along, whether in your personal isolation quest or braving work to keep the country afloat? We at Punters Lounge are here to try keep your spirits up. :nana :cow :drums

So for April we are delighted to tell you that we are :cheers DOUBLING :cheers our normal monthly added value to £300 for our poker league.

The league runs for 4 legs on Wednesday nights, starting time is 8.10pm, with a 10 minute late registration period on top of this.  All games are played in the PokerStars Home Games PL Poker Club.  We have a PLO leg in week 3 with the other 3 legs NLHE

> Leg 1 : Wednesday 1st April at 20.10 BST in the PL Poker Club Home Game.

> Leg 2 : 8th April

> Leg 3 : 15th April - PLO Leg

> Leg 4 : 22nd April - double entrants in formula *

> Fun Week : 29th April - details to follow

Buy in is $5.50 per leg.

Your top 3 scores of the 4 legs will count towards your league total. We will be using the usual PL league format, which will be updated in this thread. (The PokerStars own league scores will not be used.) Formula is -Log(position/Entrants)x100

To help boost numbers overall and in particular in the final leg we are continuing the system of doubling the number of entries used in the calculation in leg 4 ( * so if 12 entries the formula will use 24 entrants). This will increase the number of points available in the final leg to make it more competitive.

All members are welcome, however you must post in this thread if asked to let us know your forum username, otherwise your placings and scores cannot be included in the league.  Please spread the word and invite your friends so we can get the weekly numbers to keep this league viable.  New players always welcome to join in.

To join the PokerStars PL Home Games Club:

club id = 744199

password = PLPokerClub

We also have a PL Poker Club Facebook group where regular reminders are also posted. Please request to join. https://www.facebook.com/groups/524375907722928/

£300 Added Value

£250 of the added value will be split between the top 3 players at the league end, with £125 to the league champion, £75 to 2nd and £50 to 3rd. 

Plus I am placing a weekly £10 bounty on my head (PL-AvonGirl).

I'll set aside the remaining £10 for the winner of whatever game we play in the week 5 fun week (and if I either miss or win a weekly leg I'll add that £10 bounty money to increase this).

All added amounts will be payable via PayPal at the end of the league.  Big thank you to SirPuntalot and Punters Lounge for the added funds.  The league winner will also get Punters Lounge merchandise. See below.

Punters Lounge Merchandise

You can win unlimited Punters Lounge merchandise, even if you have won them before. It consists of our logo mug and pack of 10 pens.

Good luck!

League Table

PLStars 20044.jpg

Well what an amazing turnout!  Feels like the glory days of online poker a few years ago.  If I had known a £10 bounty on my head would make such a difference I'd have done it months ago.:rollin

Very well done to pots11 on the win. I think I saw you pretty short stacked early on too. :clap

It was Dan who took my bounty. (Will be paid out at the end of the month with the league payments).  :clap

Hope you all enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again next week and sitting on a different table. :lol

I'll post the league table up when I've added all the extra lines into my spreadsheet.

PL Stars 010420.jpgBounty 010420.jpg

To join the PokerStars PL Home Games Club:

club id = 744199

password = PLPokerClub

Log onto Pokerstars, click on Home Games (bottom right of the screen), enter the details above to join the club. Once your application is processed, the weekly PL game will appear in the list of 'My Scheduled Tournaments'

1 hour ago, glavintoby said:

How do I join the league please and where is it in the poker league menu I’m on iPhone and Apple.Thanks 

Andrew

1 hour ago, glavintoby said:

Can this only be played on a computer??

Hi :welcome to the Poker forum!

Yes unfortunately the Home Games Club doesn't seem to be available on ipads and phones and you can't see the tournaments. You'll need to be on your laptop or PC I think. :ok

3 hours ago, PLwallg said:

Just reactivated my PL account and looking forward to joining in next week after a few years away.... Got a bit of spare time to play some poker again atm ?

See u on the tables soon ?

@PLwallg Welcome back! I've merged your old account with this one, so you have all your old posts too. :ok 

12 hours ago, ian309 said:

Log onto Pokerstars, click on Home Games (bottom right of the screen), enter the details above to join the club. Once your application is processed, the weekly PL game will appear in the list of 'My Scheduled Tournaments'

Depending on the size of the window, there might an option of three dots with the word More, clicking there displays the Home Games option.