** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Naps - Monday March 30th

Fonner Park 22:27 Race 2 Aunt Gayle - 7/2 bet365win thanks 

Aunt Gayle a 7yo that's won six races over 5f and 6f and came here 24 days ago over 4f when she finished 2nd beaten a neck she also had some runners today behind her and gets her first run for this yard today "

2315 Will Rogers Downs Sheza Hot Flash ew 12/1 @ betfred

Looks like a few others are on this but with such limited amounts of info to go on  it is making it really difficult to pick selections with confidence.

Horse won last time out - 1st run, jockey and trainer combo show a good record.

As usual i will be backing my nap probably more out of the fear of missing a winner.

For those equally as unhinged - Betfred are offering best odds guaranteed at this track / meeting, today as well as 4 places on this race.

8 minutes ago, BBBC said:

2315 Will Rogers Downs Sheza Hot Flash ew 12/1 @ betfred

Looks like a few others are on this but with such limited amounts of info to go on  it is making it really difficult to pick selections with confidence.

Horse won last time out - 1st run, jockey and trainer combo show a good record.

As usual i will be backing my nap probably more out of the fear of missing a winner.

For those equally as unhinged - Betfred are offering best odds guaranteed at this track / meeting, today as well as 4 places on this race.

Thats a bit awkward, the rules state you cant pick horses tactically in the last 2 days of the comp and you have chosen a horse that 2 of your closest rivals have already selected, hence preventing them from over taking you.

It was ok for Le Male to pick it after Xtc as he is behind and that his prerogative, he's actually doing a disadvantage to himself.
Mr Jol is out of contention so it didnt matter that he also chose it.

I'm not saying you have done this on purpose, its just one of those things but it cant be allowed as per the rules. 

Lucky i saw it now so at least you can pick something else.

Sorry mate

@BBBC

Ok @BillyHills

It isn't something I've done tactically or deliberately to gain an advantage but I do understand it is open to that interpretation.

You run the competition and apply the rules as you see fit - no complaints from me. 

If I get chance I will post an alternative.

Thanks

1 hour ago, BillyHills said:

Thats a bit awkward, the rules state you cant pick horses tactically in the last 2 days of the comp and you have chosen a horse that 2 of your closest rivals have already selected, hence preventing them from over taking you.

It was ok for Le Male to pick it after Xtc as he is behind and that his prerogative, he's actually doing a disadvantage to himself.
Mr Jol is out of contention so it didnt matter that he also chose it.

I'm not saying you have done this on purpose, its just one of those things but it cant be allowed as per the rules. 

Lucky i saw it now so at least you can pick something else.

Sorry mate

@BBBC

Wow, didn't know about that rule and you're right @BillyHills,i've not helped myself! Just out of curiousity would my pick have been void if my stated odds were 2 (or more) better than Xtc's ? Sorry about that @BBBC