** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

can we punters learn-benefir from traders ?

hey all

since there is no betting action it is an opportunity to study 

i m wondering if there is way for us,people who try to make profits from betting,to learn from traders and investors

Especially since i do not know famous and succesful bettors,unlikelly to any other activity,there re even world champions at tetris video game

but nooone  as far as i know on sport betting (besides billy walters) from who we can learn and benefit

i found only a few people who selling their beting services and for that reason they re not reliable for me.

personally i enjoy looking on youtube the stories from rich traders who turn over their lives from being poor

but all i get is inspiration and not something practical

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sport betting is like any trading business, you just buy a contract that will give you a payout instead of T-shirt for example. Of course T-shirt doesn't expire,like the bet that you make, but it does go out of fashion. In my opinion you need to treat sport betting like any other business with revenue and liabilities. Sport betting,investing and trading is the same thing in my opinion, you just change the time frame.

• 2 months later...