Announcements
Double Prize Money for NAPS Comp & Poker League in May! AGAIN!
BillyHills

Naps - Sunday Mar 22nd

Downpatrick 3.10 Out Sam - 12/1Ladbrokes e/w thanks 

Out Sam - from Gordon Elliott yard who saddles six in the races another old yin for me the 11yo has been a winner of two hurdle races and three chases from 2m 3f to 3m 4f on soft and yielding ground. His last run came 11 days ago at Cheltenham Festival in Glenfarclas Chase (A Cross Country Chase) 3m 6f soft when he finished 3rd and that was after a blunder 5 out but recovered well and got that place finish with Mr J J Codd in saddle and keeps ride today

11 minutes ago, Like A Roughie said:

17.48 Tampa Bay Downs King Tide 10/1 b365

All the best.

You might want to read the rules regarding US racing :ok

Any race can be selected as long as it is covered by the Racing Post / ATR and appears on  Oddschecker. Races outside of the UK must have a price quoted and the time of the race can be no later than the last UK/Ire race for that day.(no tote dividends acceptable).
Only exception when there is NO racing in UK/Ire.

6 hours ago, BBBC said:

1440 Down Benefit North win 12/1 @ betvictor

I was on it today!!! Cheers mate, great tipping. With Tedthewolf tipping Space Cadet as well, its been a good day in bad times. Look after yourself BBBC and that goes to all Punters Lounge punters and staff.

@LeMale cheers! It was my only winner in an ew lucky 15 - one other placed horse which was @btugero nap (thanks!). I could have really done with your 2nd as well but put my bet on earlier. And no excuses for missing @Tedthewolfas thats is exactly the horse i prefer and it was great tipping. I've had one of those days - positive returns but have even managed to pick a couple of shorter priced winners and then not actually backed them ( as you can't back them all). To be fair if Benefit North had been priced at 20/1 this morning my nap selection would have been ew!

Personally I'm finding the racing a little slice of normality during these challenging times. Like you I wish everyone the very best - stay safe and keep healthy.