** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

If ANY club goes out of business, football authorities should hang their head in shame!

It's not the government's job to bail out football clubs like some seem to think it is, their job is to look after the people and jobs and sure that covers a lot of football too, but let's dig into this more.

First of all, FIFA, UEFA, The FA, EFL, & especially The Premier League should NEVER let any club go out of business in this scenario because it's just not their fault.

Let's break this down though:

So the EFL to their credit has promised £50m as far as I last read and rightly so, but if it's not enough then they need to put more in. These football authorities have huge cash reserves, not least because they love handing out fines.

The Premier League - I dread to think how much cash is in their bank account and they need to back up the EFL and the whole of the Non League Football Divisions too, because in reality it wouldn't cost that much and they've got a ton of money to do it.

As for FIFA and UEFA, but especially FIFA - these guys are a total joke at the minute. FIFA has all the money in the world as they're corrupt as hell with all the bribes they get, not to mention the revenue and same applies to UEFA. They again are a total disgrace at the minute, as they should be backing up all football authorities with cash if the that authority can't financially stop every club going to the wall and what have they done so far?

"Fifa also announced it had donated $10m (£8.5m) to the World Health Organisation's Covid-19 Solidarity Response Fund."

Well, whoopee fcukin aye FIFA - are you taking the piss with that? ?

It's staggering the arrogance they've got and Gianni Infantino is instead on youtube telling everyone how to wash their hands - is he on crack? 

I'm speechless at FIFA's lack of input and more importantly cash.

I wish I could say I was surprised at the lack of leadership and action from the football authorities but they just don't give a damn unless it's the fate of a club that would impact on their revenues or the stature of the game. I'm still wondering when they'll re-evaluate the fit and proper persons test!