** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

The Players Championship

Fader

So close last week with Leishman coming 2nd, just a shot back. Players starts today. Won by McIlroy last year and more of a course that demands technique with so much water everywhere.

Sticking with Dechambeau this week. He actually did really well to get where he did by end of play on Sunday. I like his chances this week. Next up I'm going to give Matsuyama a chance. Whenever I back him he either chokes up or gets close but not close enoguh but I can see him going well around here. T8 last year. T7 2016.

Reed. Woodland and English are my final 3. English's price is madness for 10 places with Paddy and Betfair. I'm also take a couple of 1st roudn leader bets.

2pts E/W B.Dechambeau to win Players Championship 20/1 ladbrokes 1/4 5 places
1pt E/W Matsuyama to win Players Championship 28/1 bet365 1/4 6 places
1pt E/W P.Reed to win Players Championship 33/1 bet365 1/4 6 places
1pt E/W G.Woodland to win Players Championship 45/1 bet365 1/4 6 places
1pt E/W H.English to win Players Championship 100/1 paddypower 1/5 10 places

1st round leader bets
0.5pts E/W B.An 66/1 paddypower 7 places 1/5
0.5pts E/W J.Vegas 110/1 betfair 7 places 1/5

2020 golf bets - golf bets 2020 +117.94pts

This event has been cancelled to the viewing public after round 1. I think i's still going ahead but behind closed doors.

... and indeed they've cancelled it completely. Probably because McIlroy didn't do very well and there is no Tiger Woods. Absolutely crazy and really annoying with me having the top 2 in the leaderboard.

Looks like players were moaning. Funny enough the ones who were doing rubbish and they've cancelled it.

Wish it was that easy in my work place.