** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League Predictions > Mar 14th & 15th

• 2 months later...

Certainly both teams will not be in shape and will be like a preparation game, I expect both teams to try to play attacking football and find nets at least once.

Aris - ofh @@ Both teams to score

Panionios has the opportunity to take advantage of the situation, give it its all and take a breather with a victory in every way

Panionios - Volos @@ Win Home

Certainly empty stands and abstention do not help the two teams to perform at their best. The two clubs have a great rivalry and will give their all for the points of victory. I don't expect the match to have a rhythm and it will be judged in detail, so I will suggest the few goals
PAOK - OLYMPIAKOS @@ Under 2,5

n the Athenian derby, AEK is the favorite, due to motivation and due to the situation at Panathinaikos. The ace performance has dropped and I don't see any value, I will choose the same odds on the legal betting pages, the few goals
AEK - PANATHINAIKOS @@ Under 2,5

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Super League

Lamia have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Panetolikos in all competitions.
Panetolikos have failed to win their last 13 away matches in Super League.
Lamia have drawn their last 3 home matches in Super League.
Panetolikos have lost their last 3 away matches in Super League.

You can find interesting 18 Football Betting Facts and Streaks for 08.06.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-08-06-2020-18905