** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > March 10th

Darran

A cracking Saturday with 4 winners including Buxton at a massive price. Going to be fairly brief again here as busy with Cheltenham as always this week and I have 3 bets. Just going to add one thing though and that is I have stopped putting up Marathon's prices. I have found it harder and harder to get on with them and last week it reached a new level that meant it was pointless me getting on with them anymore. To be fair I have had a very good run with them and took them for a near 5 figure sum on the final day of last season. I'm not sure how many readers were using them anyway and although they were often top price it wasn't by as much as it sometimes used to be. Not all the bookies I put up I can get on with to be fair and my BetVictor account was closed down long ago, but my guess is that people are more likely to have an account with them so I am happier to put them up if they are top price.

Dagenham & Redbridge v AFC Fylde (National League)

Fylde are now 10 points from safety and they have a tough game here as Dagenham are trying to put some distance between themselves and the relegation zone although it is thought only 3 teams will be going down anyway.As I mentioned the other week Dagenham are much improved under Daryl McMahon which isn't a big surprise given he was taking over from Peter Taylor. They had a good away win on Saturday against an Aldershot side who had been doing pretty well of late especially at home. Dagenham's loss at Barrow the previous Saturday is there only loss in 8 league games and I think they can put another nail in Fylde's coffin on Tuesday night.

Kettering v Hereford (National League North)

Hereford won for us on Saturday and I think they are a big price to win against Kettering. The hosts have had a lot of games called off and their match against Gloucester on Saturday was their first in a while. They probably should have won, but it was two poor teams playing each other and Kettering are struggling a little with injuries at the moment. Hereford are clearly on the improve and are over priced to win a 3rd away game on the bounce.

Biggleswade v Barwell (BetVictor Southern Premier Central)

I like the away team here who were very good in beating Bromsgrove Sporting 4-1 on Saturday. They have only lost one of their last nine games now and are in much better form than their hosts who have lost 7 of their last 10. Barwell still have a chance of 6th place as well (along with plenty of others) so still have something to play for whereas Biggleswade have nothing to play for now.

Dagenham 2pts @ 13/10 with William Hill

Hereford 1pt @ 21/10 with Bet365

Barwell 1pt @ 13/8 with BetVictor and Bet365

@Darran is there any merit in backing Notts County tonight @ 1.9 (my local)? 

Shots have a bad record away from home vs teams from the top half of the table while Notts County haven't lost at home since November (the high number of draws at home slightly puts me off though). 

1 hour ago, Marek76 said:

@Darran is there any merit in backing Notts County tonight @ 1.9 (my local)? 

Shots have a bad record away from home vs teams from the top half of the table while Notts County haven't lost at home since November (the high number of draws at home slightly puts me off though). 

Yeah surprised to see County on the drift to be honest.

4 hours ago, Jenks said:

Buxton away to a terribly out of form Radcliffe Borough who have had a horrid 2020 , Buxton 9/5 seems great value 

match postponed 

Radcliffe were much better on Saturday and their new manager has got new players in and they should continue to improve. It was enough for me not to want to back Buxton again before the game got called off.