** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Premier League Predictions > Mar 11th - 16th

eplratings.jpg

Check out the odds and ratings for the upcoming Premier League games this week. We start with a big one on Wednesday between Manchester City and Arsenal then have Tottenham versus Manchester United to look forward to on the weekend along with a wealth of other intriguing matches. Give us your predictions below! :ok

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premier League

Manchester City have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 5 home matches in Premier League.
Arsenal have been undefeated in their last 8 matches in Premier League.
Manchester City have scored in 92% of their home matches in Premier League.
Arsenal have drawn their last 5 away matches in Premier League.
71% of Manchester City’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Premier League.

You can find interesting 31 Football Betting Streaks for 11.03.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-11-03-2020-18053

Be interesting to see what happens from here.  Don't think there's much chance we will actually get back underway in April.  China's league is still shutdown and their main outbreak was in January.  They are saying the peak is 12-14 weeks away in the UK, so could be months before anything starts up again.

If I was a Liverpool fan i'd be seriously concerned that this season might be voided.  As a spurs fan, that outcome would be fine for me!

I hope lower league clubs are able to survive without any gate income for the next few weeks.  Be a real shame if one or more go out of business over this.

Guess this place is going to be pretty quiet for a few weeks so hope everyone stays fit and well and hopefully we'll be back soon.

Don't think it will get underway, unless its played behind closed doors. There will be a bit of chaos if its void to see who plays in Europe next year.

Leeds and WBA won't be happy as they will lose out on millions assuming they would have filled the promotion places. interesting on Thursday when the EPL meet.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/13/2020 at 12:37 PM, Tiffy said:

What are we gonna do now then ffs. Football suspended till April 4th?

Keep an eye on the footy chat and banter section where we'll be frequently posting up some threads for you guys to get involved in. I encourage you all to post anything you want to in order to keep us all entertained... in a responsible way, of course!