** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Racing Chat - Saturday 7th March

No imperial cup so I'll just have a play on  the all weather 

135 wolv 

Rathbone  407 ...and via serendipity 401  come out top on combined class and form ....open race with others fancied like fox 373 ... but at 10/1 both good value so I'll play 

Rathbone 5ptswin 10/1 betvic

Via serendipity 5pts win 10/1 betvic

210 wolv 

Concierge 197 could run well with potential improvement but embour 204 and desert doctor 202 come out top on class if they can translate that here ..I'll chance it 

Embour 5pts win 11/1 skyb 

Desert doc 5pts win 7/1 betv

Edited by richard-westwood

• BillyHills changed the title to Racing Chat - Saturday 7th March

The 3.05 at Ayr looks a competitive enough race for a small field on bad ground but The Con Man at 3/1 looks a but big. Improving horse, back in much calmer waters than last time and the 2nd has placed in another competitive race since. 

The fav is definitely respected also dropping back in grade, and one I have had my eye on as well but they both look well enough treated off their respective marks but I just fancy the selection a little more in these conditions and at the price.