** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > March 3rd

Darran

I have 3 bets for tonight although given we have had late call offs from all 3 venues of late there is no guarantee they will be on even though 2 have passed inspections already.

Concord v Royston

Not going to repeat myself from Saturday although sadly, but not surprisingly, the price is shorter than it was. Royston still the value play for me. Both sides will surely be dreaming of Wembley as well given they will be playing Halesowen in the semi-final.

AFC Fylde v Notts County

I put Notts County up for this game a couple of weeks ago when it got called off late. I am happy to play County again here. They had an easy afternoon in the FA Trophy against Aveley where they won 5-0. Meanwhile Fylde ended up having to go to extra time when losing 3-2 to Harrogate. The arguments used when the original game still stand and County look a big price.

Barnet v Boreham Wood

Barnet's home form has been strong in the league having lost just 3 games, but the players will need to be mentally strong to bounce back from losing to Halesown on Saturday. Barnet were poor and it could be that they thought they only had to turn up to beat a Step 4 side whereas tonight they are playing 4th in the league. Even so I think Boreham Wood are over priced here. They are having an incredible season and they are a side full of goals with Tshimanga and Marsh having scored 16 and 13 respectively. Matt Rhead was a cracking addition as well to the front line. They have only lost once since October and they have a chance better than the odds suggest,

Royson 2pts @  13/5 with Betfair and Paddy Power

Notts County 1pt @ 23/10 with Bet365

Boreham Wood 1pt @ 21/10 with Bet365

I like all of these tips Darran . I was thinking of adding Leiston away to awful St Ives and Havant  away to Billericay who are in freefall whilst Havant have the best away record in the league . 

Edited by Jenks

11 hours ago, RyanJB said:

Would be so much easier for everyone if you added the leagues please pal. Love your tips!

Apologies but I thought being National League and a repeat from Saturday it would have been fairly obvious