** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

L1, L2, and Scottish Predictions > Mar 3rd - 8th

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Premiership

Celtic have won their last 9 away matches in Premiership.
Aberdeen are undefeated in their last 16 away matches against Kilmarnock in all competitions.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in St. Johnstone’s last 6 away games in Premiership.
Livingston have won their last 6 home matches in Premiership.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Kilmarnock’s last 7 games in Premiership.

You can find interesting 36 Football Betting Streaks for 04.03.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-04-03-2020-17979

Hibernian v Them.

I don't think it'll surprise anyone here that I've backed Hibs to win the Edinburgh derby tonight. If Hibs turn up and play anywhere near to what they're capable of then there's only one winner here. There's a fraction of value on Hibs also, coming into this game I was thinking anything around evens would be about right.

Hibs @ 2.20 - 2 pts.

Sunderland vs Gillingham

The League One matches are a tricky set of fixtures this week with a number of teams inconsistent with their form. I've decided to opt for a slightly easier (hopefully!) option this week. It's Sunderland versus Gillingham in a 3pm GMT kick-off at the Stadium of Light. All the signs point towards a solid home win and with the odds being offered it would be rude not to back it.

Sunderland are on a decent run under Phil Parkinson right now. The Black Cats have stormed up the table to 5th and are now only 4 points off the pace of the automatic promotion spots. The 1-0 loss at home to league leaders Coventry last weekend was a tough one for them to stomach but they'll be looking to bounce back immediately with a victory here. Their home form in the league is very impressive having not lost since 26th November. That's a run of 9 home matches in the league without tasting defeat.

Gillingham had been on a very commendable run themselves until recently. Steve Evans might be one of the most disliked men in football but he appears to know how to get his average sides punching above their weight. The Gills are in 11th place and even though they're 8 points off the play-off place they'll keep fighting until the bitter end. Before their 2-1 defeat at home to AFC Wimbledon last weekend the club had gone 15 league games undefeated. Winless in their last two league games you can't help but feel the bubble might have burst.

Matches like this are always worth backing the home team. Gillingham have had a purple patch over the past few months but have they run out of steam. Their relegation worries have no vanished so they'll be playing League One football at the very least next season. Maybe some of their players already have one eye on the summer? I just think this Sunderland squad are on a mission and they're my dark horse tips to gate crash the top two before the final day.

Sunderland to Win @ 1.89 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.62 with William Hill

Swindon vs Forest Green Rovers

League Two is simmering nicely heading into the business-end of the season. The promotion and play-off battle is starting to intensify and even though the relegation battle is looking short of gas there's still teams fighting to finish as high as possible. I'm going to look at the match between league leaders Swindon and play-off hopefuls Forest Green Rovers that kicks off at 3pm on Saturday afternoon at the County Ground.

Swindon are having quite the season to remember so far. Richie Wellens has led his team to the top of the table in the third tier of English football and they're currently 3 points clear with a game in hand ahead of 2nd placed Crewe. The return of star striker Eoin Doyle to Bradford after a successful loan spell hasn't had the detrimental impact on their promotion hopes that many anticipated. Amusingly, Doyle has so far failed to score for the Bantams since he returned to the club. The Robins are in a decent run of form with an unbeaten run of 5 league games including 3 wins on the bounce. 41 points from 18 home league games gives them the best home record in the division.

Forest Green Rovers still astonish me as a club. Based in the Cotswold town of Nailsworth, the area only has a population of 5,794. To put that in perspective, I live in the Welsh valleys town of Ystrad Mynach and that has a population over double the size of Nailsworth. Anyway, enough fawning over them as a club, under Mark Cooper they had flirted with the promotion spots but have now dropped to 11th in the table and 10 points off the play-off positions. It's now no win in their last 8 league games. Just 1 win from their last 8 away league matches also makes for uninspiring reading.

The home side have to be backed here at this price. They're leading the way and they're in decent form having come through their dodgy spell in October. I can't see anybody stopping them getting promoted and it's tough to see if anyone can match them for the title. The visiting side are low on confidence and you get the feeling Cooper now has one eye on his own job because they're playing a lot more negatively now and that's damaging them even more.

Swindon to Win @ 1.77 with Marathonbet

Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.89 with Marathonbet

Football Facts and Streaks regarding League One

Bolton have lost their last 6 away matches in League One.
Ipswich have lost with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in League One.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 80% of Burton’s last 20 away games in League One.
Peterborough have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their last 8 home matches in League One.
Fleetwood have won with a 1 goal margin in 86% of their last 7 matches in League One.

You can find interesting 76 Football Betting Streaks for 07.03.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-07-03-2020-18023