** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > 29th February

Darran

Another Saturday and another storm is set to hit most of the country so we could well see games being called off yet again. For some reason the FA Trophy quarter-finals have not been priced up at the time of writing and at least one team interest me depending on price so there might be more to be added, but as it stands I have 6 bets.

Barrow v Dagenham & Redbridge

I still think Barrow will win the league although letting a 2 goal lead slip at Sutton last week wasn't great and I have to back Dagenham at 6/1 to win there. They have been much improved since Daryl McMahon has taken over as boss and have put in some impressive performances. They have only conceded 1 goal in their last 4 games and will no doubt make it hard for Barrow. Obviously Barrow should be favourites but I make Dagenham no bigger than 3/1 so at double the price I am having a play.

Soliull Moors v Dover

Solihull lost to Dagenham last Saturday and I think they could fail again here against a Dover side who have lost just twice in their last 8 games. Those losses were at Halifax and Barrow so no discredit there at all and they thumped Fylde 5-1 on Saturday. Solihull have recently changed their manager, but they just seem in a bit of a slump at the moment and scoring goals has become a real issue. In their last 8 league games they have scored just 3 goals and have only won one of those games. Dover look a decent price and they have been good away from home for most of the season.

Yeovil v Wrexham

Yeovil looked set to play a part in the title race and then they went and failed to win in 6 league games and they now have to try and steady the ship so they can just stay in the play-offs. Dean Keates has finally got Wrexam playing some good stuff and they look like they will be able to climb to mid-table security easily. They are scoring goals now and have only failed to score in one of their last 7 games and that was against Dagenham. I think Wrexham can take full advantage of their rivals poor recent form just as they did at Bromley last week and look a massive price.

Blyth Spartans v Kettering

I'm surprised Kettering aren't shorter for this. Granted they haven't played since February 8th and haven't won in 4, but they have done really well under Paul Cox as I have mentioned plenty of times before. Blyth looked doomed for relegation and have lost 6 on the bounce now. Kettering should have too much for the home side.

Hartley Wintney v Blackfield & Langley (BetVictor Southern Premier League South)

Neither of these two sides are great, but the home side are in much better form having won 3 of their last 4 and proving they can beat the teams around them in the table. Blackfield have only picked up 2 points in their last 5 and have won just twice away from home all season.

Nuneaton v Bromsgrove Sporting (BetVictor Southen League Premier Central)

Redditch had lost 25 straight league games and then went and ended that run by beating Nuneaton last Saturday. That was clearly a poor effort and I think Bromsgrove who are in the title mix can also beat them. They lost last weekend at home, but their away form has been superb and they have won 10 games on their travels this season.

Dagenham & Redbridge 1pt @ 6/1 with Bet365

Dover 2pts @ 67/25 with Marathon

Wrexham 2pts @ 100/30 with William Hill

Kettering 2pts @ 29/20 with BetVictor

Hartley Wintney 1pt @ 131/100 with Marathon

Bromsgrove Sporting 1pt @ 11/8 with Marathon

Concord v Royston

We finally have FA Trophy betting and I think Royston are a big price here. They have already beaten better teams than Concord in this competition and it is a great chance to get to the semi-finals of a big competition. I opposed Concord on Tuesday night and no doubt they had this game on their mind, but even so they lost 3-0 to Chippenham and they look in poor form at the moment. Royston are a level below, but I don't think there is that much between these two sides at all and Royston will certainly be hoping to be at Step 2 next season. I am amazed they have been priced up at over 3/1 as I would have them no bigger than 2/1.

Royston 2pts @ 16/5 with Bet365