** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Super League Predictions > Mar 1st

There is no strong motivation in the two clubs. Expect a test game and it can be an open game. Panathinaikos is definitely a favorite, but there is no ace on the legal betting pages. I'll risk my last race and bet on many goals
PANATHINAIKOS vs VOLOS NPS @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.90

The Italian technician is trying to keep his players alert. Indifferent duel, I don't see a strong motive. AEK certainly has the first reason for winning
PANIONIOS vs AEK ATHENS @@ AEK ATHENS, odds 1.57

Aris vs Atromitos

The Greek Super League reaches the final round of its first phase this weekend with a number of teams battling reach the Championship Round or avoid ending up in the Relegation Round. I'm covering a game that involves one side that is looking to defy the odds and finish in the top six when Atromitos travel to Aris for this 5pm GMT kick-off at the Kleanthis Vikelidis Stadium in Thessaloniki.

Aris have already guaranteed their place in the Championship Round. Head coach Michael Oenning's men are in 5th place and 4 points clear of the Relegation Round places. Even though their job for this half of the season is done they'll want to head into the next phase with some momentum. Their home record is decent with just 3 defeats from their 12 home league games so far. They have also only suffered 1 loss in their last 6 matches across all competitions.

Atromitos are still right in the mix for the Championship Round. Head coach Savvas Pantedilis knows nothing but a win will do for his men. The club is situated in 8th place and just 2 points outside the Championship Round places. However, they know even if they win they still need both OFI and Asteras Tripolis to slip up if they're to stand anything chance of reaching that phase of the competition. It's a big task but it's not impossible. The team will need to improve on their 3 wins from their 12 away league games this season if they're to give themselves a chance and the fact they've only won 1 of their last 10 matches in all competitions is hardly inspiring form but that single win did come in their last outing.

In football, it's often said that you should be reluctant to back the side with nothing to play for. That could be argued here but I think there could be an exception. Aris still technically have momentum and confidence to play for as they head into the Championship Round. Atromitos still have their fate to play for but the odds are stacked so heavily against them that it's hard to see how the pressure and any thing that goes against them during the game won't get the better of them. I think the home win still offers the best price and the away side will walk away empty-handed and disappointed.

Aris to Win @ 1.85 with GentingBet

BTTS @ 1.81 with 888Sport

@betcatalog, @THEODORE-007, @Magic0024, @Rey86, and @Icongene.