Announcements
*** Ascot Festival Competition: Well done to 1st. RUG, 2nd. Soi Bongkot & 3rd. Jediknight ***
** June Poker League Result : 1st kevsul, 2nd Like2Fish, 3rd McG **
** June Naps Competition Result: 1st Kingdom for, 2nd Offramp, 3rd glavintobuy, 4th bymatrix. KO Cup Winner: Kingsom for, Most Winners: Johnrobertson **

Bundesliga I & II Predictions > Feb 28th - Mar 2nd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Bundesliga

Hertha Berlin have won their last 3 away matches in Bundesliga.
74% of Hertha Berlin’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in Bundesliga.
Dusseldorf conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 6 home matches in Bundesliga.
33% of Hertha Berlin’s conceded goals occurred after the 75th minute in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 24 Football Betting Streaks for 28.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-02-2020-17945

Fortuna Düsseldorf vs Hertha BSC

Fortuna Düsseldorf

Doubtful: Suttner (11/0 d), Sobottka (10/0 m, probably out)

Out (injuries/other): Steffen (17/0 first goalkeeper), Kownacki (3/0 f), Wiesner (0/0 g)

Suspended:

Hertha BSC

Doubtful: Pekarík (1/0 d)

Out (injuries/other):

Suspended: Stark (16/0 d), Ascacíbar (6/0 m)

Jahn Regensburg vs Dynamo Dresden

Jahn Regensburg

Doubtful: Stolze (18/4 m, probably in)

Out (injuries/other): Derstroff (3/0 f)

Suspended:

Dynamo Dresden

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Müller (16/0 d), Ehlers (13/0 d), Terrazzino (5/1 f)

Suspended: Königsdörffer (1/0 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Bayern have won with at least a 2 goal margin in their last 4 away matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Borussia Dortmund’s last 7 home games in Bundesliga.
Bayern have scored at least 3 goals in their last 4 away matches in Bundesliga.
Borussia Dortmund have scored at least 3 goals in their last 7 home matches in Bundesliga.
Bayern have won 89% of their last 9 matches in Bundesliga.
There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 87% of Mainz’s last 15 games in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 29.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-02-2020-17957

FC Koln vs Schalke

The Bundesliga action is set to add more drama to an already chaotic season this weekend. A few prices stood out for me but there was a lot favouring the away teams. I'm going to stick my neck out and take a punt on this game between FC Koln and Schalke that is scheduled to kick-off at 5:30pm GMT on Saturday evening from the Mungersdorfer Stadion.

FC Koln are facing the real threat of a relegation battle this season with the club down in 14th place and just 5 points above the drop zone. Fortunately, Achim Beierlorzer's men have games in hand so there's the opportunity to pull away from the danger area. They need to start picking up points though. That is exactly what they've started to do winning 6 of their last 8 league games. That includes winning 4 of their last 5 league games at home. The solitary home defeat coming against Bayern Munich as well.

Schalke will feel they can come to this ground and put further concern onto the faces of the FC Koln hierarchy. David Wagner has led his team to 6th in the table and European competition is very much a real prospect right now. The team will need to keep an eye behind them though because the likes of Wolfsburg, Hoffenheim, and Freiburg are right up their rear. The 5 league games without a win will be a concern to Schalke fans and 5 away league matches without winning also make this game a daunting encounter.

I was unsure whether to back a home win or go for the draw because I feel the gap in quality between these two teams is quite large but the form book evens things out. I just have a feeling that Schalke are running out of steam and FC Koln are in a false position given their current form and games in hand. If FC Koln win their matches in hand then they'll suddenly be thrust into competing for European qualification. I have to be bold and back the home win here.

FC Koln to Win @ 2.38 with SpreadEx

BTTS @ 1.67 with William Hill

Magic0024@malabgd, @sajtion, @betcatalog, @DrO, @Neubs, @Xcout, @Banter1, @Bayern, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @Franger83, @Uriel18, @VYA, @EuroDream, @JPee, @i1_principe, @euphoria. @Sterphyle, @MisterInstinct, @dylanphan, @Chaserapp, @craigh, @AussieDex. @Zizou419, @ivanhoe, and @JKos.

RB Leipzig have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 7 home matches in Bundesliga.
Leverkusen have scored in each of their last 7 matches in Bundesliga.
Wolfsburg have conceded 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 away matches in Bundesliga.
Union Berlin have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 3 matches in Bundesliga.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 01.03.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-03-2020-17969