** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

La Liga Predictions > Feb 28th - Mar 1st

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

Real Sociedad have scored in each of their last 12 home matches in La Liga.
72% of Valladolid’s matches had under 2.5 goals in La Liga.
Real Sociedad have scored the opening goal in 75% of their matches in La Liga.
Valladolid have scored 36% of their goals after the 75th minute in La Liga.

You can find interesting 24 Football Betting Streaks for 28.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-28-02-2020-17945

Real Sociedad vs Real Valladolid

Real Sociedad

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Diego Llorente (18/0 d), Illarramendi (3/0 m)

Suspended:

Real Valladolid

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Waldo Rubio (12/0 f), Antoñito (9/0 d), Ben Arfa (1/0 m)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Football Facts and Streaks regarding LaLiga

Levante conceded at least 1 goal in each of their last 13 away matches in LaLiga.
Eibar have scored 32% of their goals after the 75th minute in LaLiga.
Granada have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 home matches in LaLiga.
Leganes have scored 33% of their goals in the first 15 minutes in LaLiga.
Celta Vigo have failed to win 96% of their last 24 away matches in LaLiga.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 29.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-02-2020-17957

Real Madrid vs Barcelona

This weekend sees El Clasico in La Liga and it's one of the most vital meetings between Real Madrid and Barcelona in recent memory. The game is scheduled to kick-off at 8pm GMT on Sunday evening at the Bernabeu. It is the away side that sit on top of the league table coming into this game but the home side could leap frog their arch rivals with a victory here.

Real Madrid haven't had the best of weeks with the shock 1-0 loss away to Levante in the league being followed up by the 2-1 defeat at home to Manchester City in the Champions League. It has cranked the pressure right up on manager Zinedine Zidane and it probably isn't going too far to say that another loss in this game could very well spell the beginning of the end for Zizou. It's now 4 years since Real Madrid last picked up a victory in the league against Barcelona with that win coming back on 2nd April, 2016. That means it's 7 league games without a win in this fixture. One positive note is that Real are yet to suffer defeat at home in the league this season.

Barcelona have pulled themselves back to the top of the league table after Real Madrid's slip-up last weekend. Quique Setien came in to replace Ernesto Valverde back in January and it's been 5 wins from their 6 league games so far. A potential issue is the fact that Barcelona have a very average away record. It's 12 wins and 1 draw at home but on the road it's a different story with just 5 wins from their 12 away league games. Yes, they've won 4 of the last 6 meetings between these two sides but unless they can fix this torrid away form then this game is unlikely to deliver 3 points.

I don't know what it is but I just can't bring myself to back Real Madrid to win. They feel like a team that has papered over the cracks since Cristiano Ronaldo left. I've never been the biggest fan of Zidane as a manager either. I think unless something drastic happens then we could be seeing the start of Zidane's demise. I'm tempted to back Barcelona to put their away day turmoils behind them but I feel more comfortable backing a draw.

Draw @ 3.80 with Sportingbet

Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.71 with SportNation

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @betcatalog, @malabgd, @AndreBR, @Xcout, @four-leaf, @sajtion, @Arkadi Manucharov, @Jamesboaz, @RealUnited, @allyhibs, @jazzman02, @Mr.Paul, @notanotherdonkey, @Marek76, @freestylerx, @DonPaulo, @fhuefdsa, @laprikon, @Gabosbet, @Dr. Florida192, @thinkpink63, @MarioDunav, @EuroDream, @vicsuna, @i1_principe, @dinero, @Sterphyle, @SPACEGHOST87, @Odyssey, @i1_principe, @Rey86, @Sterphyle. @Isalem, @craigh, @AussieDex, @ivanhoe, and @derbent.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding La Liga

FC Sevilla have scored in each of their last 17 matches in La Liga.
Real Madrid have been undefeated in their last 12 home matches in La Liga.
76% of Villarreal’s matches had over 2.5 goals scored in La Liga.
FC Barcelona have scored 2 goals or more in each of their last 4 matches in La Liga.
71% of Osasuna’s goals have been scored in the second half in La Liga.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 01.03.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-01-03-2020-17969

3 minutes ago, marcelshow said:

don't you think real madrid can win this match ? ...

:welcome to Punters Lounge @marcelshow  :ok 

Of course they can win it and are favourites to do so, but both these teams are in a bit of transition and I'd rather be betting on goals than deciding who will win considering the facts. ;) 

Why don't you tell us why they will win? ;)