** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Serie A & B Predictions > Feb 28th - Mar 2nd

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Lazio are undefeated in their last 20 matches in Serie A.
Udinese have drawn their last 3 matches in Serie A.
Lazio have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 matches in Serie A.
Torino have lost their last 5 matches in Serie A.

You can find interesting 66 Football Betting Streaks for 29.02.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-29-02-2020-17957

Udinese Calcio vs Fiorentina

Udinese Calcio

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Prödl (0/0 d)

Suspended:

Fiorentina

Doubtful:

Out (injuries/other): Ribery (11/2 m), Kouamé (0/0 f)

Suspended: Dalbert (23/0 d)

SSC Napoli vs Torino FC

SSC Napoli

Doubtful: Mertens (20/6 f, 2nd top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Koulibaly (15/0 d), Llorente (17/3 f), Younes (6/0 f), Malcuit (3/0 d)

Suspended:

Torino FC

Doubtful: Berenguer (17/5 f, 2nd top scorer)

Out (injuries/other): Millico (6/0 f)

Suspended:

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Turin is in dire straits and I do not see Napoli upset. Despite her fatigue, Napoli, at her home, can be imposed. The two clubs make great goals after scoring and conceding a goal especially Turin. I'll bet on many goals
SSC NAPOLI vs FC TORINO @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.70

The excellent course of the "latsali" continues, with the team being just -1 from pioneer Juventus. Last year's match extended its unbeaten run to a 2-3 win at Genoa. He works extremely aggressively and always makes sure to score more than he receives. Bologna comes from two unsuccessful results that broke its series of victories. Outside, he has counted four wins in the last six, a sign that he has been firmly in the final. I think he can make it difficult for Lazio, who has the upper hand anyway. It makes sense for the doubles player who has been confirmed in the last four games of the two teams
SS LAZIO ROMA vs BOLOGNA FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.70

Juventus vs Inter Milan

The common theme around Europe this weekend appears to be matches that could play a decisive role in deciding the destination of the league trophies this season. In Serie A, we have Juventus playing Inter Milan in a 7:45pm GMT kick-off this Sunday at the Allianz Stadium. Whoever wins this game will take a huge psychological advantage into the business-end of the season. 

Juventus are the team that everyone needs to beat right now. The reigning champions are embroiled in a three-horse race for the title along with their opponents in this game and a resurgent Lazio. Maurizio Sarri has faced his critics, as he did at Chelsea, but he has managed to keep this team top of the pile with 1 point separating them and second place Lazio with Inter a further 5 points behind but with a game in hand. A couple of uncharacteristic defeats in their last few games have been disappointing but the fact they're notching up the wins and avoiding draws means they've still picked up 24 points from a possible 30 in their last 10 league games. It also helps that Ronaldo has now re-discovered his scoring touch as well.

Inter Milan know that a loss here would leave their hopes of winning a first Scudetto since 2010 in tatters. Antonio Conte's side have given it a real good go in his first season in charge at the club but if they suffer defeat in this game then they'll be 9 points behind the league leaders with just 13 games left to play and some tough fixtures still to go. The 2-1 loss to Lazio was a big blow in their last game and having their game with Sampdoria postponed last week eradicated the opportunity to bounce back immediately.

I think that delay since Inter Milan's last game and giving them time to dwell on that loss could prove detrimental. They do boast the best away record in the division but but they're taking on a Juventus side that have a home record of 11 wins and 1 draw from their 12 games played. I wonder if Conte's team are flagging a bit and if they've run out of steam. I think Juventus, on the other hand, are looking like a side that could be hard to stop. If they are then I think it's more likely to be Lazio that will do it rather than Inter.

Juventus to Win @ 2.23 with Unibet

BTTS @ 1.81 with Marathonbet

@Pep004, @Magic0024, @malabgd, @four-leaf, @allthethings, @betcatalog, @sajtion, @the bastardian, @chris666, @thegeneral55, @Mindfulness, @stephen m, @teddybear3011, @jazzman02, @Bayern, @Xcout, @Valkovets, @MangoTheThird, @DonPaulo, @Franger83, @fhuefdsa, @dinero, @laprikon, @cluelessG, @Skenderbeg, @Gabosbet, @thinkpink63, @VYA, @balkan-pro, @i1_principe, @Hitch, @vicsuna, @Rey86, @Torque, @LBN89, @craigh, @Costanzi84and @scommetix.

14 minutes ago, DrO said:

I just saw that Lazio - Bologna and Napoli - Tprino fixtures are postponed.
Does anyone have conformation about this?

Nothing on official Lazio or Napoli twitter about it. I think most games are going ahead in Serie A this round but will be played behind closed doors. This coronavirus thing could go on for a couple of months and no league can realistically suspend games for that length of time so they will have to go ahead minus the spectators as and when need be.

@DrO

Actually some games have now been postponed:

https://www.football-italia.net/150647/official-juventus-inter-and-others-moved

This is probably the only gameweek they will be able to get away with it though and fixtures after this week will have to be played behind closed doors rather than postponed due to rescheduling issues.

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie A

Hellas Verona have been undefeated in their last 9 matches in Serie A.
Sampdoria have scored 31% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
Hellas Verona have scored 36% of their goals after the 75th minute in Serie A.
Hellas Verona have drawn their last 4 away matches in Serie A.
77% of Sampdoria’s goals have been scored in the second half in Serie A.

You can find interesting 38 Football Betting Streaks for 02.03.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-02-03-2020-17973

Football Facts and Streaks regarding Serie B

Benevento are undefeated in their last 17 matches in Serie B.
Salernitana have won with a 1 goal margin in their last 3 home matches in Serie B.
Perugia have lost their last 4 matches in Serie B.
There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Frosinone’s last 10 away games in Serie B.
Salernitana have won their last 5 home matches in Serie B.

You can find interesting 43 Football Betting Streaks for 03.03.2020 on this link ... https://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-and-streaks-03-03-2020-17976