** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > February 25th

Darran

Saturday was all about getting the value without getting paid out. The 4 singles all failed to win although the treble just about made it over the line to get some cash back. I have two bets for tonight with both looking likely to beat the weather.

AFC Fylde v Notts County

Fylde have a good team, but for whatever reason it isn't clicking on the pitch. They might have reached the quarter-final of the FA Trophy, but they are looking destined for the drop unless they can go on a run. I wouldn't rule that out given the quality in the team, but they need to start picking up 3 points fast. They took the lead at Dover on Saturday only to go and lose 5-1 in a terrible performance. They haven't won in the league since they beat Wrexham on November 26th and that has led them to become 9 points from safety. I can't believe Notts County are the outsiders here. They weren't great on Saturday either and the two goals they gave away were avoidable. Interestingly they have won all 3 midweek games that have been away this season and they have all come on the back of a defeat which shows the players are good at reacting to a loss. I would make them favourites for this so the 9/5 makes plenty of appeal.

Chippenham v Concord Rangers

No surprise to me that Mike Cook has improved Chippenham's form given he did a similar thing at Gloucester last season. Take out the 5-1 loss to Dartford and they have done well having lost just one other game, at Welling on Saturday, in their last 7. Concord on the other hand have not won in 6 league games now and I think their FA Trophy run has been a bit of a distraction. I certainly think it will be tonight given they have a massive chance of getting to the semi-finals given they play Royston from the level below on Saturday. That game is surely the priority over this one and I think Chippenham are capable of taking advantage of that. 13/8 seems a good price about a home win for me.

Notts County 2pts @ 9/5 with Bet365

Chippenham 2pts @ 13/8 with William Hill and BetVictor

5 hours ago, Gazza61 said:

Notts County 21/10 now. Looks a juicy price. What do you think 4/5 Fylde to finish bottom 4 ? Will surely be shorter if County beat them tonight.

Wouldn't be for me as like I say they do have a good team on paper and to me that price looks about right.