** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Non-League Predictions > February 22nd

Darran

Weather could have a say yet again tomorrow so will be brief with these. There are 4 big price singles plus a treble.

Torquay v Halifax

Don't get why Torquay are being so well backed here against a bang in form Halifax side. Unbeaten in 7 in the league, whilst Torquay have only won twice in 10. Torquay have not played since Feburary 1st either so could easily be ring rusty going into this game. Given Halifax are 3rd and looking strong for a play-off place and they are playing Torquay who are only 5 points clear of the relegation zone. 3/1 on away win is a huge price.

Chester v Brackley

Another baffling price change as somehow Brackley are favourites to win at Chester. This is a Chester side who have only lost twice at home all season and won 10 times and beat leaders Kings Lynn on Tuesday. Brackley haven't won in 5 now and when I saw the prices I thought Brackley were at home. Chester at 21/10 is huge and for me the prices are the wrong way round.

Chelmsford v Slough

Taking advantage of another massive drift as Slough are over 2/1 to beat Chelmsford having been as short at 11/10. Chelmsford managed to beat Tonbridge on Monday, but it was a poor game that could have gone either way. They still look a poor side low on confidence to me and Slough are 2nd having lost just twice in their last 10 games. They look a big price as I would have them as favourites.

Salisbury v Hendon

Happy to take a chance on Hendon here as they have won 6 on the bounce now and Salisbury have only managed to beat Dorchester in their last 5 games. Don't think there is much between these sides so 3/1 on an away win is big.

Treble

Basford host Atherton who had to postpone a game in the week because an outbreak of mumps went through the side. Every chance they will be weakened here in what is already a very tough game for them anyway. Royston should beat a Hednesford side who are dropping off big time and in the same division Tamworth should outclass Biggleswade. The treble is 2.7/1 with Marathon.

Halifax 2pts @ 3/1 with Betway

Chester 2.5pts @ 21/10 with Bet365, William Hill and BetVictor

Slough 1pt @ 21/10 with BetVictor

Hendon 1pt @ 3/1 with BetVictor

Basford/Royston/Tamworth 1pt Treble @ 2.7/1 with Marathon

Maidenhead United vs Aldershot (1) DNB 1.80 1u

More of a bet against Aldershot who are missing Topscorers Chislett and Bettamer. Maidenhead nothing special, but with a full squad and at home, DNB seems worth a punt.

Boreham Wood vs Yeovil (1) -0.25 2.07 1u

Yeovil are very bad travellers, while Boreham Wood are a tough nut to crack at home. BHW to win this...no major injuries to both squads, i think home advantage and also over goals will come. 

GL!