** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WGC Mexico

Fader

This has a feel about it to me that a big name is going to win it. I find it hard to not see DJ/Thomas/McIlroy/Rahm winning this but nevertheless I'll be taking the bigger prices as usual.

My first is Patrick Reed. Always there or there abouts around here. T52, T61, T37, T14 is how the last 4 years "reed" enjoy the pun. My next is Tommy Fleetwood. This kinda course suits him well and a T19 last year and T14 the previous year shows that. I'll be taking him outright as I can't be too excited by a 4/1 each-way win. I'll add Fizpatrick to the main 3.

3 at bigger prices starts with Abe Ancer, Bello and Todd. I'll give Todd one last chance this week after backing him a few weeks running.He seems to put a round or two together and then fall away. Bello is bang in form right now and has a good record here T19 last year and T3 the year prior and performed well last week.

1.5pts T.Fleetwood to win Mexico 20/1 bet365
0.75pts E/W P.Reed to win Mexico 50/1 unibet (6 places, 1/5)
0.75pts E/W M.Fitzpatrick to win Mexico 50/1 Boylesports (7 places 1/5)

0.5pts E/W A.Ancer to win Mexico 66/1 unibet (6 places, 1/5)
0.75pts E/W R.Bello to win Mexico 80/1 betfair (7 places,1/5)
0.5pts E/W B.Todd to win Mexico 125/1 betfair (7 places,1/5)